38

Mysterious Man

 "Who's there!" The man shot a black light in the direction of Ye Lanshan's consciousness. Fortunately, Ye Lanshan moved fast enough, and narrowly escaped the black light. The black light penetrated the wall behind Ye Lanshan. Seeing the hole in the wall caused by the black light, Ye Lanshan cried out in her heart that it was very dangerous. It won't die, but the consciousness must be severely traumatized. Thinking of it, Ye Lanshan more carefully controlled her consciousness to hide in the farthest corner of the room.

  The man on the bed coughed violently after shooting out that black light, and his pale face turned bright red from the violent coughing.

  "Damn it, if I hadn't been injured, it would have taken so much trouble to even use an attack. Those grandsons in the cultivation world, please wait for the master. When I recover from the injury, I will destroy all of you." I finally calmed down the violent cough. the breathlessness. The man on the bed cursed in a low voice, his pretty eyes were full of viciousness, because his expression of hatred was distorted, and he felt terrified when he looked at Ye Lanshan.

  The man ignored the woman who had passed out on the bed, wrapped the quilt and walked out of the bed, and came to the place where Ye Lanshan's consciousness was just now, "Could it be that I was hallucinating just now? Why is there no one? There are errors in my senses, it seems that I need to grab some more cauldrons and come back." After speaking, the man went back to practice cross-legged.

  Although the man's eyes were closed, Ye Lanshan did not dare to approach. She knew that as long as she got closer, the man would definitely find out. Although the man looked like he had suffered serious internal injuries, Ye Lanshan also knew that he was not his opponent. , so Ye Lanshan was not trying to get close to the man, and her consciousness slowly drifted back into her body.

  As soon as she returned to her body, she felt a burst of exhaustion. Ye Lanshan knew that this was the result of his overuse of mental power. She stood up and called Yu Haotian, then fell back and fell asleep. I was really tired today, but still. Well, she also got some useful news.

  —————————————————— ONE NIGHT STYLE LINE ———————————————

  After everyone got up early in the morning, Ye Lanshan was going to tell everyone about her cultivation, or else there was no way she could tell everyone the news she got yesterday. Everyone has been through so much together, and Ye Lanshan didn't want to lie to them, and told everyone. After everyone has cultivated the truth, many things will be easier to do in the future. You don't have to always make excuses. However, Ye Lanshan never thought of telling everyone about the space. Space is the last life-saving charm in her hands. No matter who it is, you have to keep a hand, or you will be the fastest to die.

  "I have something to tell you today, do you believe that there are people in this world who are cultivating truth?" Ye Lanshan thought for a while before opening her mouth.

  "Are you kidding?" Zhou Kai immediately spoke as soon as he heard Ye Lanshan say that, he thought how could this be possible.

  "I believe that even the apocalypse, supernatural powers, zombies, and mutant plants are all there, so what is impossible to cultivate!" Chen Qing expressed his feelings.

  "This world is already very fantasy, you say that I believe there are aliens!" Nie Feng also muttered, he felt that this world was abnormal for a long time, and if something happened, he thought he could believe it.

  "I believe what I see with my own eyes!" Yu Haotian replied calmly as always.

  "Well, what I'm saying now is not a joke, there are people who are cultivating in this world, and I am also a cultivator, you see!" Ye Lanshan took out a picture of the low-level picture she had drawn in contact with the talisman some time ago. The rank concealment talisman was attached to her body, and suddenly she disappeared in front of them.

  "Wow, it's really gone." Nie Feng rubbed his eyes.

  "Yes, this is the hidden talisman. But the effect of this talisman paper is only five minutes." Looking at Ye Lanshan's voice in the air, people still couldn't see it.

  "Wow, doesn't that zombie feel it?" Nie Feng asked curiously like a baby.

  "Yes."

  "Isn't that cool? I'll run wild with this spell in the future. Shanshan, give me a few!"

  "As beautiful as you think. This is a low-level concealment charm, although it can hide your breath, but you cannot make any movements. You will be exposed when you move, and making this concealment amulet requires the core of a zombie. Dozens of zero-level zombie crystal cores are needed. The higher the level, the higher the required crystal core level. Do you think you can beat a level seven or eight mutant zombie?" Ye Lanshan moved. , she immediately appeared in the room.

  "Isn't that tasteless?" Nie Feng said that all day and night, and immediately disappeared.

  "No, in some cases this talisman can be used to save one's life!" Yu Haotian gave an objective evaluation.

  "That's right!" Zhou Kai also agreed with what Yu Haotian said.

  "Shanshan, then tell us if you found something? Or you have to tell us something related to self-cultivation!" Yu Haotian said to Ye Lanshan.

  "Brother Tian, ​​you are still so keen. In the cultivation world, just like in our reality, there are good people, and naturally there are also bad people. Moreover, after cultivation is in the Gongji stage, you can release your own consciousness. I am now on the fifth floor of the Gongji stage. , I have a sharper perception of danger. I sensed danger when I entered the city, but this is the only way we have now, so I used qi to look at the city when I entered the city, The qi of ordinary people is white, the qi of supernatural people is white and red, the qi of orthodox cultivators is yellow, the qi of zombies is gray, and the qi of people who cultivate evil is black. So in my opinion Under the qi technique, I could see black qi churning in the gray fog of this city, so I took advantage of the release of my spiritual sense last night to search this space. I found a man who cultivated evil, although he was seriously injured. , But face-to-face, it's not something I can beat now, but someone with such a high level of cultivation is actually severely injured, so the person who beat him must be even more extraordinary, but now the spiritual energy on the earth is very thin, and people who cultivate are basically There is no more. I still got the inheritance because of some chance and coincidence, so there should not be such a person with such a high level of cultivation. From the above, the origin of this man who cultivated evil is very mysterious. And I suspect that this The strangeness of the city is because of this man." Ye Lanshan told everyone what she knew last night, and I hope everyone can think about it together and see if they can come up with some clues.