40

Disagree

 "I've figured out a way!" Suddenly Ye Lanshan, who had been cultivating with his eyes closed, opened his eyes.

  "Yeah, Shanshan, is this the legendary practice meditation?" Everyone was shocked by Ye Lanshan's sudden words, but after what they experienced during this period, everyone calmed down a lot. After a pause, everyone came back to their senses, and the impatient Nie Feng immediately jumped up and walked towards Ye Lanshan, wondering if Ye Lanshan's actions just now were meditating and practicing as Chen Qing said.

  "Uh, yes!" Ye Lanshan was stunned by Nie Feng's question. What kind of situation is it now? Shouldn't they ask her about the solution she came up with? Why are they still asking about her practice. Could it be that she can't keep up with their thinking?

  "Okay Nie Feng, you are going to ask Shanshan about this later, Shanshan, what solution have you come up with?" Seeing that Nie Feng was still asking, Zhou Kai immediately intercepted his words. , but to know how to get out of here.

  "I just found a method of piercing acupoints with silver needles in the inheritance my master left me, but to use this method, you have to get close to him!" Ye Lanshan told the method she found in the space study. Everyone, and this method is the only feasible method right now. So she had to get close to the evil cultivator, and the only way she could get close was to present herself as a cauldron, and then she could use herself to threaten the evil cultivator to release Yu Haotian and the others, but Ye Lanshan didn't have that. This kind of thought of sacrificing oneself for others, anyway, he has space at hand, as long as Yu Haotian and the others leave safely, she can have no scruples, and if she can't, she will hide in the space.

  "I don't agree!" Ye Lanshan objected as soon as Yu Haotian finished speaking.

  "Why?" Ye Lanshan didn't understand why Yu Haotian objected as soon as she finished speaking. Could it be that he knew what he was thinking.

  "Why don't you agree?" Zhou Kai was also curious as to why Yu Haotian reacted so fiercely, which was different from the usual him.

  "Why are you asking me? Why don't you ask Shanshan why? Her silver needles need to get close, understand? Close, who of us can get close to the body of the evil cultivator!" Yu Haotian listened to them asking himself why At that time, my heart couldn't help but get angry. He was so angry that he sacrificed himself to protect them, and he was even more angry at his powerlessness, always asking her to protect him.

  "You mean Ye Lanshan is going to make a cauldron for that cultivator? Shanshan, isn't what Brother Tian said true?" Zhou Kai immediately realized what Yu Haotian meant.

  "Speak up, are you really going to make a cauldron for that cultivator?" Chen Qing said anxiously when he saw Ye Lanshan sitting there who was not talking.

  "Yes, this is the only way to get close to him, but you don't have to worry that as long as you leave safely, I will have a way to leave myself!" Ye Lanshan didn't know what to say, although she trusted everyone and knew that everyone They are all really worried about her, but she really can't say anything about space.

  "I don't agree. What if you can't get out? We've come all the way to the present, and we must not leave you behind." Zhou Kai heard Ye Lanshan's words and knew that she really wanted to use herself as the bait to go. Make a cauldron for the cultivator so they can escape.

  "I don't agree either. The big deal is that we'll stay here all the time. Anyway, there are no zombies and no mutant plants here. It's pretty good here!" Nie Feng also followed Zhou Kai to express his opinions.

  "That's right, I don't agree either. How can our big men let you face danger alone? As Nie Feng said, let's just stay here, there are no zombies, no What a mutated plant, you say so, Xiao Yanyan!" Chen Qing also said next to him, and reached out to touch the top of Zhou Yan's head, but Zhou Yan avoided it.

  "Yes, Sister Shanshan!" Zhou Yan also nodded his head vigorously.

  "Okay, now it's 5-1, don't need to mention this matter, Zhou Kai is holding the pot and preparing for dinner!" Yu Haotian instructed Zhou Kai to prepare dinner, patted Ye Lanshan on the shoulder before leaving and said, " Don't worry, everything will be fine, don't think about sacrificing yourself to protect us, we are partners and friends, and we will not agree."

  "En. Good!" Ye Lanshan felt sore eyes, this is a friend, this is a partner, so nice.

  "Aiya, Shanshan, why are you crying? Are you too moved? Do you want to show yourselves?" Nie Feng noticed Ye Lanshan's reddened eyes, and immediately jumped over and said.

  "Just like your pig brother, how can Shanshan fall in love with you?" Chen Qing saw Nie Feng jumping to Ye Lanshan's side, and followed him to tease.

  "What's wrong with me, at least I'm pretty handsome? If I don't like me, do I like you?" Nie Feng always felt that he was much more handsome than Chen Qing.

  "What's wrong with me? At least I'm taller than someone. If Shanshan wears high heels, she's probably taller than someone, tsk tsk!" Although Chen Qing is not as handsome as Nie Feng, but Nie Feng's 167, It is really his weakness. Chen Qing and Nie Feng have been together for so long, and they know exactly where his weakness lies.

  "Chen Qing, I hate when people say I'm short. I want to duel with you, I want to duel!" Every time he mentioned the issue of height, Nie Feng immediately wanted to light a firecracker, and it would explode. .

  "Come on, who's afraid of who? Do you want to fight one-on-one or a group. By the way, have you beaten me?"

  "Chen Qing, I'm not finished with you, you're just jealous that I'm more handsome than you.

  " With your height, do you think you are a wife? Winter melon!"

  "Chen Qing, I'm going to kill you!"

  "If the two of you are making trouble and preventing me from making dinner, I'll throw the two of you out together." Chen Qing and Nie You chased me and ran away in the home textile store, and kicked over Zhou Kai's freshly washed vegetables, causing Zhou Kai to roar!

  "Hahahahaha~~~~~~" Ye Lanshan couldn't help laughing. It's great to have everyone, and it's not bad to be here all the time if you don't want to. With everyone here, she won't feel lonely at all. ah.

  "Although the two of them are a bit older, they are still very talented in funny!" Yu Haotian looked at Ye Lanshan who was smiling and walked over and sat next to her.

  "Are you demeaning them?" Ye Lanshan didn't expect the always serious Yu Haotian to say this.

  "Isn't that obvious?"

  "Uh, are you really Yu Haotian? Not someone pretending to be?"

  "Haha, I didn't expect Shanshan to have such a cute side!"

  "Uh" Ye Lanshan was completely speechless, was she being molested? Is this being teased? Still being teased?