23

Intelligence

 "Then why don't you go to the Survivor Base in K City, which is closest to you, but run so far to the Survivor Base in S City?"

  "I don't hide it from you, anyway, you will find out sooner or later, my brother Zhou Yan, Although he is an ordinary person, maybe it is because he is more introverted, he is not very talkative, he is not good at communicating with people, and he does not have many friends, so he spends most of his energy on the computer. Maybe it is because of this that he is on the computer. Very talented, I wonder if you have heard the name of a hacker named Mo!"

  "Mo! Is that the legendary hacker who invaded the national security system and successfully escaped from being caught?" Yu Haotian said in surprise. It is not a secret in the upper echelons of the state. However, it is too embarrassing to be hacked into the national security system by a hacker and successfully escape.

  "What? You know?" Ye Lanshan never paid attention to such things, so she had no idea what the name Mo represented.

  "Yes, Mo! It should be said that he exists like an emperor in the hacker field. Could it be that Zhou Yan is Mo?"

  Mo, in the 21st century, is called an emperor who can never be surpassed in the hacker field.

  "Yes, Zhou Yan is Mo, so before we fled, in order to get more information, Zhou Yan once again invaded the national security intelligence system through satellite. The survivor base in K City was in short supply, not only food, but also clothing and ammunition. These. This winter may not be able to endure. The meaning of the country is that it will abandon the K City Survivor Base when necessary." Zhou Kai frowned and said with a heavy tone.

  "So, instead of being abandoned at that time, it's better to go to the S city base. I heard that there are still plenty of supplies there. Before the end of the world, it was a military base and there was a national secret research base!"

  Ye Lanshan had to admire them . , Even the national secret research base knows, tsk tsk, this team is full of talents, I am really sorry for not being with them.

  Besides, that Chen Qing is also a Fire Elemental Ability User, so he really needs something to give. With these people, even if he encounters mutant plants, he doesn't have to worry too much.

  "But it seems that the whole country has been disconnected from the Internet by now. How did you get information online?" Ye Lanshan was very puzzled.

  "Although the Internet is disconnected, the satellite is still in the sky, and Zhou Yan can get information through the satellite Internet!"

  Now Ye Lanshan has to admire Zhou Yan, this is a genius among geniuses. Ye Lanshan felt that she had really found a treasure.

  "Well, then we are also going to the base in S city. Then we can all be together. When the rain stops, we are ready to set off. The bridge connecting H city to S city has collapsed, so we can only go around from C city. And I suspect that this rain will affect the plants after the rain. So everyone should work hard to rest these days, adjust themselves to the best state, and be ready for emergencies at that time!"

  "Okay!"

  Since everyone hit it off and prepared Let's go to the S city base together, then Ye Lanshan and the others also tell them what they know, so that they can prepare psychologically for the next situation.

  "By the way, you haven't eaten yet, so let me order some noodles for you!" Ye Lanshan saw them all in such a state of embarrassment, so she guessed that they hadn't eaten yet.

  "Wow, do you have something hot to eat? I haven't eaten anything that is too hot for a long time!" Nie Feng, who jumped out, heard that there was something hot to eat, and immediately jumped out again. Although the other three didn't speak, the Ye Lanshan's eyes are still full of longing. They are really a group of lovely people, Ye Lanshan thought to herself.

  Ye Lanshan smiled and went into the kitchen, boiled a pot of water, waited for the water to boil, put the noodles and washed greens in it, then beat four eggs into the noodles, and after a while the slender scent wafted in the villa hall in.

  After the noodles were cooked, Ye Lanshan called the four of them in.

  "The noodles are ready, bring in what you want to eat!" As soon as they finished calling, the four of them rushed into the kitchen. The speed was not ordinary, and then everyone happily brought their noodles to the table in the restaurant. eat.

  Nie Feng, the most outgoing character, ate noodles full of noodles and kept talking.

  "It's delicious. This is the best noodles I've ever eaten. Miss Ye, you are amazing!"

  "It's okay, it's just that you haven't eaten something hot for too long! Just call me Shanshan, Miss Ye sounds really awkward!" Seeing Nie Feng's mouth bulging, Ye Lanshan felt Very funny.

  "But also, I've been eating biscuits every day for half a month, and my mouth is on fire. But, Shanshan, your cooking skills are really good!"

  "Then you should eat more, I will eat a lot!"

  " Mmmm, thank you, it's so delicious!"

  "You can't stop eating!" Chen Qing, who couldn't stand it, stopped Nie Feng from continuing to speak.

  "Hmph, don't say it if you don't say it!" Nie Feng looked at Chen Qing and pouted.

  "Chen Qing, don't talk about Nie Feng, Nie Feng eat quickly, we will eat the noodles if you are talking." Zhou Kai, the eldest of the four of them, helped Nie Feng speak.

  "Wow, you guys are not enough friends, you've all eaten the second bowl, all the pot is mine, don't snatch it from me!" Seeing that all three of them had the second bowl of noodles, Nie Feng couldn't hold back anymore. Without talking, he desperately clawed at the noodles in the bowl. Made everyone laugh.

  Seeing them like Ye Lanshan is actually really enviable. Whether it was before or now, she has never made friends who are truly good to her. Especially before he was reborn, he thought he was the best friend, but he kept framing himself and finally pushed himself to the zombie group and gave his life.

  Yu Haotian felt Ye Lanshan's low mood, walked over and sat beside Ye Lanshan, and gently rubbed Ye Lanshan's head with his hands. Feeling Yu Haotian's comfort, Ye Lanshan was not depressed, she thought that she was not bad alone. And now is not the time to sigh about fate. My fate is up to me, and she will live happily at the end of the night. Thinking of this, he suddenly became enlightened, and he also shouted and laughed.

  In one meal, the four of them ate all the noodles in a pot, and they all leaned on the sofa and squinted happily. Seeing their cat-like appearance, Ye Lanshan couldn't help but want to laugh.

  "Okay, you have eaten everything now. We will talk about the rest tomorrow. There are two guest rooms upstairs. How do you allocate your own rooms? There are no bed sheets, bed covers, or anything else. But these things should be in the cabinet, you can spread them yourself, and each room has a separate bathroom. The water heaters in this villa are all solar powered. Although it rains and the sun does not come out today, it should still be there. Some of the hot water you saved yesterday should be enough if you wash quickly! We'll go to bed first, remember to wash the dishes."

  After explaining these trivial things, Ye Lanshan and Yu Haotian went up to the second floor They went back to their own rooms to continue practicing. For the rest, Ye Lanshan believed that the four of them would be able to solve it by themselves.

  Tomorrow will be a new beginning.