41

Disappear

 Since there is no way for them to pass from here at this stage, everyone is going to find someone to live in. As for the materials, everyone is also preparing to conduct a carpet-like search in the vicinity, and collect all the materials that they can use around them.

  "Nie Feng, you are still at home watching the supplies and taking care of Xiaoyan. We go out to collect supplies and find a better place for us to settle down." Yu Haotian continued to arrange for Nie Feng to stay and take care of Zhou Yan, because Zhou Yan was not a mutant. Go out with them, because they can't guarantee to protect him in case of danger.

  "Why am I staying again!! I want to go out too!" Nie Feng quit, he always stayed. Although it was the easiest thing to say to stay, but for the restless Nie Feng, it was simply torture in disguise.

  "How can there be so much nonsense, or because you are a wind element power user, such a good thing can be given to you!" Although Chen Qing said all kinds of envy, jealousy and hatred, but he really wanted him to stay, I guess he Like Nie Feng, this is also a master who can't be idle.

  "P's, if we change the two, I'll go out, you can stay, I don't mind!" Nie Feng sees Chen Qing's point the most, obviously gloating at the misfortune, but always saying that he has taken the Great as cheap.

  "Isn't it because you ran faster than a rabbit in danger? That's why I asked you to stay. If it's really dangerous, can you still run if you can't beat it! How can I compare to you in this kind of thing!" Nie Fengyue It's unpleasant, the more Chen Qing wants to anger him.

  "You're a rabbit. You are envious of how fast my brother can run, what's the use of growing legs, tsk tsk~~~ It's not like I can't outrun me!" This guy started to shiver again.

  "Don't listen to the nonsense of the two of them, you are not a burden, you are useful to us!" When everyone was watching Chen Qing and the others bickering, Ye Lanshan found Zhou Yan who was depressed. She knew what Zhou Yan was thinking, and she didn't think Zhou Yan was a burden. Although Zhou Yan had no superpowers, Zhou Yan's talent on the computer was obvious to all.

  "Sister Shanshan, if it wasn't for my lack of superpowers, Brother Feng wouldn't have to stay and take care of me! It's me who dragged everyone down!" Zhou Yan felt that if it wasn't for his lack of superpowers, Nie Feng wouldn't have to stay to take care of him all the time. Although he is talented in computers, he also knows that the most important thing is his strength in the end times.

  "No, Xiaoyan has actually helped you a lot. If it wasn't for Xiaoyan who could find the map through satellite, we would be blind, so Xiaoyan is very important to us all!" Ye Lanshan touched Touching Zhou Yan's head to comfort him.

  "That's right, I'm just joking with Chen Qing, how easy it is to protect Xiaoyan, you brother Feng also want to thank Xiaoyan for finding me such an easy job!" Although Zhou Yan and Ye Lanshan said very quietly, However, everyone here except Zhou Yan is a power user, so everyone heard the conversation between Zhou Yan and Ye Lanshan. Nie Feng came over and touched Zhou Yan's head and said with a smile, this time, Zhou Yan did not avoid Nie Feng's hand that reached Motou.

  "Yes, Xiaoyan, brother will protect you, you are the only relative of brother in this world!" Zhou Kai also walked over and took Zhou Yan's shoulder to comfort.

  "Yes, your brother Qing also treats you as a younger brother!" Chen Qing also immediately stated that in the team, everyone has been together for so long, for them, the youngest Ye Lanshan and Zhou Yan are their brother and sister. , but Ye Lanshan has always been more mature, while Zhou Yan has always been more shy.

  "Pfft~~~~ Brother Qing, I still love brother! I laughed so hard!" Nie Feng couldn't help laughing when he heard Chen Qing and Zhou Yan talking about brother Qing.

  "You! I don't have the same knowledge as you, so Xiao Yanyan will just come to me in the future!" Chen Qing also felt that Brother Qing sounded like Brother Qing, so he didn't fight Nie Feng much.

  "Okay, Xiaoyan, look, everyone doesn't think you are a burden, so you don't have to blame yourself, but you also need to practice well in terms of physical fitness. When you have time, ask Brother Tian to teach you some fighting skills in the army. In the apocalypse, there is still a need for more means of life-saving. You say yes, Brother Tian!" Ye Lanshan felt that even if Zhou Yan had no superpowers, he still needed to learn more fighting skills. A little bit of ability is more than a guarantee of survival.

  "Well, I'll teach you when you have time. You can exercise your own physical ability first!" Yu Haotian didn't refuse, he also felt that Zhou Yan could learn more and reduce the burden for everyone.

  "So, Xiao Yanyan, don't worry, we don't dislike you, our goal is!"

  "No tooth decay!"

  "Yes! No, there is no tooth decay. Chen Qing, you bastard, don't tell me if you don't know. How much does the toothpaste company give you? Our goal is to have one!"

  "Yes, our goal Yes, none of them can be missed! This sentence is good!"

  "Well, none of them can be missed!"

  "Hahahaha~~~~"

  "Okay, let's go, everyone, be careful when Nie Feng is at home!" Yu Hao Seeing Zhou Yan's blushing blushing, he knew that he thought about it and called everyone to take action.

  "Well, yes, grow taller, I promise to complete the mission!" After saying that, he gave a funny Boy Scout salute, and everyone who endured laughed again.

  ——————————————— Plot dividing line —————————————————————

  "Nie Feng, Master is back, still Don't open the door!" Chen Qing and his party were all carrying large and small bags. Usually, they would open the door to greet everyone when they walked into Nie Feng. Today, everyone walked to the door, and the door didn't move.

  "No, there is no scent of the two of them in it!" Ye Lanshan panicked. She only reacted when she heard Chen Qing's voice just now. She immediately used her mental power to scan the situation in the home textile store, but she didn't find it. Nie Feng and Zhou Yan's breath.

  "Hurry up and open the door!" Ye Lanshan immediately put down the things in his hand and sent up the rolling shutter door of the home textile store with everyone. Sure enough, the store was empty, and there were no figures of Zhou Yan and Nie Feng.

  "Where are the people? Did the two of them go out on their own? There are no signs of fighting in the room!" Although Zhou Kai was very anxious, he still carefully noticed that the store was in good condition and there was no sign of fighting.

  "Impossible, although Nie Feng is sometimes unreliable, he is not mindless, he can't take Xiaoyan out!" Chen Qing immediately denied Zhou Kai's guess, although he often Nie Feng is bickering and so on, but he is the person who knows Nie Feng the most among them. Although Nie Feng is unreliable and has a lot of nerves, he is not stupid. Let everyone worry.

  "Where did Nie Feng and Xiaoyan go?" Ye Lanshan also didn't believe that Nie Feng would take Zhou Yan away to make them worry about this kind of thing. But the more this is the more worrying, Nie Feng's ability is not weak, under what circumstances can they be taken away without any fighting.