20

Ye Lanshan didn't practice until 7:00 a.m. the next morning. The white transparent crystal cores in the spiritual gathering array on the ground had already turned into powder due to all energy consumption. Ye Lanshan found that the spiritual gathering array placed with the white transparent crystal cores could only last for 6 It stops after an hour or so because it runs out of energy.

  Ye Lanshan walked out of the space and went to the bathroom. Because there is a water tower not far from the villa, the water in the villa has not been cut off yet. Ye Lanshan washed up in the bathroom and went downstairs to make breakfast for her and Yu Haotian.

  For breakfast, he made Yu Haotian an egg porridge with space spring water, ate some himself, and went upstairs with the porridge.

  He opened the door and saw that Yu Haotian was awake, staring at the ceiling with his eyes open, and when he heard Ye Lanshan's sound of opening the door, he stared at Ye Lanshan until

  "morning!"

  "Well, early, I got up for breakfast. How is it?"

  "It's much better, the water you gave me yesterday is really amazing! Thank you for taking care of you!"

  "You're welcome, I can't save you and ignore it in the future. By the way, these are the crystal cores of zombies. I think you should have read the apocalypse novels. This crystal core can indeed be used for cultivation. These are for you. I will go out and collect some supplies later. You can cultivate at home. Be careful at home. Get well soon, I don't want it It's a burden. You also have these biscuits. I will not be back until the afternoon when I go out, so you can eat some biscuits for lunch." Ye Lanshan took out the crystal cores left over from last night from her pocket (space). He gave it to Yu Haotian, and then took out two packets of biscuits and a bottle of mineral spring from his bag.

  After all, she and Yu Haotian can be regarded as people on the same boat, and the effect of the spirit gathering array drawn by the white transparent crystal core is not as fast as absorbing the crystal core directly, and she can't use so many crystal cores, so it is better to give it to Yu Haotian Improve your strength, and you can have a helper when you encounter evolutionary zombies.

  Yu Haotian was not polite to Ye Lanshan either. He knew that he was still too weak now. Don't say help Ye Lanshan in case of danger.

  As a proud person, Yu Haotian does not allow himself to be taken care of by others, especially a girl, this will make him feel useless, but he is not a macho person, nor will he be inferior to girl and self-defeating.

  He admires a tough and powerful girl like Ye Lanshan very much. Although Ye Lanshan didn't talk about what happened to her, every time he saw the gloom in her eyes, he knew that she must be a person with a story, although he didn't know. What caused her gloom, but he was confident that as long as he was given time, he would definitely become stronger, and then he would be able to protect Ye Lanshan. (You're heartbroken, child paper~~~), so Yu Haotian did not reject Ye Lanshan's kindness, and now he needs to work hard to improve his strength. Only with strength can he protect those he wants to protect.

  Ye Lanshan looked at Yu Haotian who was already sitting on the bed cultivating, turned around and went out the door, gently closed the door of Yu Haotian's room, Ye Lanshan went down the second floor and went out of the yard to collect more supplies nearby, although she was in the space warehouse Now it is full of materials, but in this last world who would despise too much material?

  And according to the memory of the previous life, if there is no accident, it should rain tomorrow. This rain fell for three days and three nights in the memory of Ye Lanshan's previous life. The downpour washed the streets of the city and flooded many low-lying areas. , When people fell into a flood panic, the rain stopped, and before the surviving people had time to rejoice, they were put in danger by the plants that mutated everywhere after the rain.

  That's why Ye Lanshan was going to rest in this villa for a few days, so that Yu Haotian could get enough rest to recover from his injury, and he could also escape the rainy three days in this villa. Moreover, this villa is also located in a relatively high position in the city. After three days, the low-lying place is flooded, and the villa should not be flooded. Moreover, the water tower near the villa can fully meet the needs of Ye Lanshan and the others in the villa these days.

  Ye Lanshan drove her modified Hummer out of the villa all the way to the town. As long as she encountered a store along the way, whether it was for clothes or food, she was like a locust crossing the border and swept away. Light. After encountering few ordinary zombies, he killed and dug out the crystal nucleus. Ye Lanshan felt that the speed of digging out the crystal nucleus was getting faster and more skilled.

  When the sun was about to go down in the afternoon, Ye Lanshan returned to their current villa. In order to be afraid that Yu Haotian would come out of the room and show his legs when he got better. After Ye Lanshan entered the villa, he took out some of the supplies that had been stored in the space today and put them in the kitchen. These supplies were enough for Ye Lanshan and Yu Haotian to eat for two for a month.

  After the things were moved, Ye Lanshan turned on the gas stove and started to cook dinner. Ye Lanshan, who hadn't eaten well in the past few days, was going to cook something delicious to treat herself at night.

  So after Yu Haotian stopped from the practice, he smelled the aroma of the food. Yu Haotian felt that his whole body had recovered a lot, at least he could walk around, so he followed the aroma of the food and went down to the kitchen on the second floor. I saw Ye Lanshan busy in the kitchen, with slightly better dishes on the table next to her.

  These dishes are not very good before the end of the world, they are just some home-cooked dishes, but for the end of the world, these dishes are quite rich.

  A plate of scrambled eggs with tomatoes, a plate of shredded potatoes with green peppers, a plate of braised pork ribs, and the crucian carp soup and tofu soup stewed in the night pan.

  Ye Lanshan was not too surprised to see Yu Haotian coming down. After all, Yu Haotian's physical fitness is quite good, and after adding the end of the world, he developed supernatural powers, which greatly improved his body in all aspects, and Ye Lanshan also fed him a considerable amount of spatial spring water, and it was quite normal for her to be able to get out of bed now.

  "You can get out of bed, that's just right, you bring all the dishes on the table over there to the table, my fish pond will be ready soon. I have burned so much today, remember to eat more, I don't know what to do in the future. When can I eat such a meal!"

  Ye Lanshan did not have any self-consciousness to enslave the wounded, and instructed Yu Haotian to put the cooked meals on the table in the living room, and he also packed the freshly cooked crucian carp tofu soup. After taking the bowl out of the kitchen and placing it on the dining table in the living room, he turned around and loaded two bowls of rice.

  For dinner, Ye Lanshan and Yu Haotian couldn't eat any more before giving up. All the food on the table went into their stomachs, and it is really shameful to waste it in the last days.

  After eating, Ye Lanshan washed all the pots and bowls. Just as he was about to go back to continue his practice, he found that thunder had already started outside. After a while, the rain fell, and the rain hit the windows with a slap.

  Ye Lanshan also turned to Yu Haotian's room when she had just returned to her room. She needs to discuss with Yu Haotian the route to the S city base after the rain stops.