30

Night

  Darkness shrouded the whole village, and at 2 am, the whole village looked terrifyingly silent in the dark night. Ye Lanshan and his group of four quietly went out of the room. The night was their best cover. They quickly ran to the south of the village while it was dark.

  "Why is there no one?" Ye Lanshan and the others came to the house in the south of the village where Lanshan heard the cry last night. But no one was seen over the house, not even a guard.

  "Are you sure you heard the cry in this direction?" Zhou Kai asked Ye Lanshan suspiciously, looking at the house where there was no sound at all.

  "Shanshan, make no mistake. It is estimated that the people in the house were moved away by the villagers. Everyone scattered around to see if there were any clues! They should have been moved away." Yu Haotian believed that Ye Lanshan would not If such a low-level mistake is made, then it means that the people here have been transferred.

  When everyone heard what Yu Haotian said, the group looked around for clues. Fortunately, they are all power users, and their senses have been enhanced in all aspects of their bodies, so they can see things around them clearly in the dark. After a while, everyone gathered at the door of the house in the south of the village.

  "Someone lived in the house, and looking at the traces in the house, there must have been a fight." Yu Haotian told everyone what he found.

  "They are estimated to be taken out of the village by the people in the village. I saw the tire marks that the car drove by at the south exit of the village." Chen Qing also told everyone what he saw at the entrance of the village.

  "Then the problem now is that there are mutant plants around. What do the people in the village want to do when they drive out? And they should be tying up other survivors who passed by like us. What are they going to do with these survivors?" Ye Lanshan felt very strange. , Why do people in the village drive out of the village. And they shouldn't be able to get out, why haven't they come back yet.

  "It shouldn't be feeding people to the mutant plants. If the mutant plants eat human flesh, we would have died a long time ago." Zhou Kai also wondered where the people in the village had tied the survivors who came here.

  "Will they eat human flesh! Aren't they all written in the novels, in the last days, we will eat human flesh if we don't have anything to eat? Will we be killed and eaten? I don't want it!!" Chen Qing heard them say I started to think differently. Could it be because I spent more time with Nie Feng, this baby is becoming more and more unreliable now.

  "No way..." Zhou Kai felt goosebumps from what Chen Qing said. Thinking about him is scary.

  "Where did the two of you go? If they really ate less and attacked us as soon as we got off the bus, how could we let us wander around the village, and look at each of them, although their faces are not very good, but Not to the point of being as thin as firewood. It looks like I haven't eaten for a long time." Ye Lanshan rolled her eyes speechlessly.

  "Huh? Did you find it? Why did the people in the village let us wander around the village? It's unreasonable." Zhou Kai heard Ye Lanshan say that and suddenly realized that something was wrong.

  "Then it goes without saying that it's not because we can't go out to the village in Jiading!"

  "Yes, but why can they go out?"

  "You've come back to this question again."

  "Don't be arguing, I think we'll be soon . Now I know the answer, I heard the sound of a car coming in the distance! Everyone hurry up and hide!" Ye Lanshan told Chen Qing and Zhou Kai to shut their mouths, and everyone quickly used the night to hide their bodies.

 ——— Conversation dividing line on the back to the village car ————————————————

  " Village Chief Wang, this time we went out to attract so many zombies with those two people, can we be safe for a while?" A very wretched voice sounded.

  "I just communicated with those mutant plants. They said that the zombies can last a week as nutrients, and they will need a lot of nutrients after a week." They all knew that this was given to them the day before yesterday. The voice of Wang Shoutao, the village chief who arranged the accommodation. Listening to what he said, he should also be a power user, but his power should be able to communicate with plants.

  "Oh, the old people in the village have become bait to lure zombies, and there are not even women and children left. Fortunately, the mutant plants know how to rush back with new 'bait', otherwise the people in the village are afraid to die. Absolutely. The 6 people who came this time, we can use it three times." The wretched voice that sounded just now sounded again, and it made people feel sick to hear it.

  "Well, fortunately there are 6 more survivors, or Murakami will have to use his own people again."

  "Cun Chief Wang, I heard Erzi say that a few of them were strolling in the village yesterday. They seem to be inquiring about something? Look. Shall we tie them up?"

  "It's okay, they can't run away anyway, and there are mutant plants around. It's better for them to jump around for a few days, but have you noticed, there are very few zombies running out in D city now. Now? There are no zombies in a radius of 10 kilometers. In the future, the only way to lead zombies is to go to City D."

  "Alas, it's a pity, those mutant plants can only move within a range of 10 kilometers. Otherwise, we need to lead them somewhere. "

  You don't even think about it, kid. If it wasn't for us, those plants wouldn't directly kill us and turn them into rotten flesh to absorb us."

  "Yes, it's up to you to think about it, Mr. Wang."

  "Don't shoot, kid. I'm flattering. Although these mutant plants are like a sword hanging over the head, if there are enough zombies, this is also our umbrella, isn't it? At least we live here safely. It's not like outside, That's dead people every day."

  "Yes, it's not that Village Chief Wang is very powerful. He has such powerful abilities and can trade with those mutant plants, so that we can live so well."

  "It's good that you understand. That's all. Now, let's go home and rest early, I'm exhausted."

  "En, I understand. From now on, we will follow you, Village Chief Wang. You said that we will never go west."

  "Okay, don't stay there . I'm flattering."

  —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

  Hearing the sound of them moving away, Ye Lanshan's group of four quickly emerged from the darkness.

  "Go back first, let's go back and talk." Yu Haotian saw Zhou Kai opened his mouth to say something, and immediately told him to shut up, now is not a good opportunity to chat.

  Everyone took advantage of the dark and ran all the way to their house.