14

Ye Lanshan is very busy every day. During the day, he goes out to collect a lot of supplies, ranging from toothbrushes, toothpaste and towels, to solar generators, including all kinds of books. Ye Lanshan has collected no less than tens of thousands of books. Twenty million yuan was almost spent on Ye Lanshan.

  At night, Ye Lanshan worked hard in the space to cultivate, striving to advance to the foundation stage as soon as possible, but it is still too weak to have any attack power.

  After a busy few months, it is finally time for the 2012 Chinese New Year.

  Although this year's New Year is only celebrated by Ye Lanshan alone, for the last New Year before the end of the world, Ye Lanshan still prepares to have a good time by herself.

  On New Year's Day, Ye Lanshan didn't want to move the materials in the space, so she decided to go to the supermarket to do some shopping. After all, no one would think that there are too many materials, right?

  Ye Lanshan bought a bunch of things and stuffed them all into the car. Seeing so many things, Ye Lanshan felt very fulfilled. What woman doesn't like shopping? Ye Lanshan also loves. It's just that she was nervous some time ago, and she didn't collect a lot of materials. Now that everything is almost collected, she can shop in such a relaxed way.

  When Ye Lanshan was driving the car and was about to go home, he saw men in straight military uniforms standing in front of a car on the side of the road, with a helpless expression on their faces, the ghostly Ye Lanshan drove the car over,

  "Sir, What's the matter? Do you need any help?"

  "I think there were too many people in the supermarket just now, and I lost my car key?" Lanshan said.

  "Then let me drive you back, where do you live?" Ye Lanshan took a closer look at the man and always felt that she wanted to see it, but she couldn't remember it for a while.

  "Thank you, my name is Yu Haotian, and my home is in Yijingyuan." The man was not pretentious, he opened the door of Ye Lanshan and sat in the passenger seat.

  "Oh. Okay, my name is Ye Lanshan." Ye Lanshan always felt that the name was familiar, but she just couldn't remember it.

  The car drove to the door of Yijingyuan,

  "Miss Ye, thank you today."

  "You're welcome, it's just raising your hands and making a noise. Goodbye Mr. Yu!"

  "Goodbye!" Ye Lanshan drove back home. Although he was alone, Ye Lanshan still cooked three dishes and one soup. After eating and drinking enough, Ye Lanshan did not enter the space to cultivate, so she made herself a cup of Blue Mountain coffee.

  Carrying coffee to the balcony, looking at the city, thinking quietly, Ye Lanshan suddenly remembered who Yu Haotian was.

  Yu Haotian, the only son of the contemporary head of the Yu family, the Yu family is a military and political family, and all the immediate family members of the family are in high positions in the army, and Yu Haotian is the best among them. At the age of 25, he is already at the level of a major.

  The most important thing is that after the end of the world, Yu Haotian awakened a rare thunder-type ability, and the thunder-type was the strongest attack among all abilities. Moreover, Yu Haotian was also the only seventh-level ability user in the S city base.

  I didn't expect that she could carry such a legendary person by just carrying one person. Ye Lanshan laughed at herself. Before her rebirth, she was not qualified to contact someone like Yu Haotian.

  But Ye Lanshan didn't think much about it. For her, Yu Haotian was just a passer-by in her life.

  What Ye Lanshan did not expect was that this was just the beginning.

  ——————————————Happy Theater (3) ——————————————

  Today, it's Yu Haotian's turn to pick up his son Yu Xuan from school. As soon as Yu Xuan left the school gate, Yu Haotian saw it, but today his son was so unhappy that his face was always wrinkled.

  Yu Haotian: "Baby, what's wrong today? Why are you frowning?"

  Yu Xuan's little friend: "Dad, Bai Bo called me Xianyu (Xuanyu) today. Everyone laughed at me, why don't they call me such an ugly name?"

  Yu Haotian: "...Bai Bo? The son of your uncle Bai's family?"

  Yu Xuan: "Yeah!"

  Yu Haotian: "Then you will call him Bai radish in the future. Your name is not very good, how dare you Make fun of my baby!"

  Yu Xuan: "..."

  (Yu Haotian, do you teach your son like this? o(╯□╰)o)