12.

Collecting Supplies

 Ye Lanshan drove her Hummer to the largest auto parts city in the city. Although Ye Lanshan had this top-level Hummer herself, she was prepared. She still decided to order an off-road vehicle with the same high configuration and put the modification into the space. I also need to order a few motorcycles with performance comparisons. After all, some motorcycles are much better than cars.

  Ye Lanshan finally decided to order a Land Rover after a lap around the auto parts city. No matter the performance or configuration, Land Rover made Ye Lanshan more satisfied.

  Because the Land Rover needs to be refitted, the shopping guide in the store told Ye Lanshan that it will take at least two months to get the car. Ye Lanshan is not in a hurry now. For her now, one month is still affordable.

  After buying the car, Ye Lanshan's 20 million yuan has shrunk by 3 million yuan in an instant. The top-level modification is almost more expensive than the car.

  When passing by the motorcycle shop, Ye Lanshan also ordered five or two motorcycles by the way. The motorcycles are not expensive, just one more than 3W.

  In this way, after adding the things to be collected later, this money is not enough. Ye Lanshan thought about it for a while, and decided to rent a house in a bustling section of the city. When the apocalypse broke out, she could fish in troubled waters to collect more supplies. The village where Ye Lanshan lives now is too remote, and it is not easy to receive information in the village.

  Thinking of this, Ye Lanshan drove to the city center and found a real estate agency. Leave your contact information, and the house you are looking for, and leave.

  Ye Lanshan left the housing agency. She looked at the time. It was only after three o'clock in the afternoon. After thinking about it, she decided to go to the vehicle rental center to rent a truck. There is so much food in the village, and a lot of materials need to be collected later. They all need trucks to transport. Although Ye Lanshan has space, it is impossible to put things in the space in front of others.

  After getting the truck, Ye Lanshan can tell the villagers that he will take the goods to the city, and then put the things into the space on the road. After the city collects the materials, he will collect those materials on the way back to the village. space to avoid suspicion from others.

  Ye Lanshan drove the Hummer into a small alley, stowed it into the space when no one was paying attention, then walked to the vehicle rental center, picked a 3-ton small truck for a meeting in the village.

  As soon as Ye Lanshan entered the village, everyone noticed it. After all, such a truck is still very obvious.

  The truck stopped at the gate of his yard. As soon as it stopped, the villagers all gathered over. After Ye Lanshan got off the truck, he saw so many people there, and he just had something to say,

  "Everyone, everyone saw it, too. My truck is relatively small, and can only hold 3 tons of goods at a time. In the future, I will collect two grains a day. I will collect it the night before, and I will transport it to the city the next day. I will change it when I come back in the evening. The two families go back and forth like this, starting from the first one at the head of the village the day after tomorrow." After hearing Ye Lanshan's words, everyone dispersed, preparing to go home to continue bagging food.

  Ye Lanshan also returned to the room and entered the space. Now that the food is settled, there are still rapeseeds and saplings. There is a 3-mu field in the space. Ye Lanshan decides to buy some fruit tree seedlings to plant tomorrow, as well as the small pond. It seems that I also need to buy some fish fry to put in, and there will be fish soup to drink in the future. As for chickens and ducks, there is currently too little space to put them.

  However, Ye Lanshan is confident that with the help of the space spirit spring water and medicinal pills, he can enter the Gongji period in 8 months, and the space will be upgraded and the space will become larger. .

  Alas, it's still the most important thing to improve strength now, Ye Lanshan didn't think about it anymore, threw a Gu Yuan Dan into his mouth, and started to concentrate on cultivation.