19

Research Array

 Ye Lanshan left Yu Haotian's room and gently helped Yu Haotian to close the door. I went downstairs and set up a warning sign at the gate of the courtyard of the villa. This warning sign will make Ye Lanshan feel distressed for a long time. Ye Lanshan still doesn't know how to draw spells. One less.

  But now Yu Haotian was injured, and he also needed time to study the formation in space, so he had no choice but to release a warning sign.

  In fact, the so-called talisman is the formation method depicted on the talisman paper, and many talismans are very useful in the end of the world. For example, the warning talisman used by Ye Lanshan now, any living creature within 50 meters of the villa will trigger the talisman. This will allow you to prepare well in advance of a crisis.

  There is also a hidden amulet, which can hide your breath when you stick it on your body. In the future, the zombies will evolve more and more powerfully. It often happens that you have not found the zombies, and the zombies have already found you and attacked you, but if you wear it on your body. Stealth symbols can greatly reduce the chance of being discovered. So in the end times, these spells are quite useful.

  But the production of these spells is very difficult. Ye Lanshan can't even make the simplest spirit gathering array, let alone making spells. On the small talisman paper, not only spiritual power and materials are needed, but also the precise control of spiritual power, so it is impossible for Ye Lanshan to do it at present, but these are life-saving talismans in the end of the world, so Ye Lanshan now desperately hopes to learn the formation technique.

  After Ye Lanshan set a warning sign at the entrance of the villa, she went upstairs to find a room next to Yu Haotian to use as her resting place for the past few days.

  Although Ye Lanshan could live in the space, in order not to arouse Yu Haotian's suspicion, he still found bedding such as quilts, bed covers, etc., tidy up the room briefly, then locked the door of his own room, and turned around and entered the space.

  After Ye Lanshan entered the space, she did not rush to study the formation method. Instead, she went to the orchard to pick a few bunches of grapes and returned to the small building of the space. Then she washed and ate the grapes, and then poured a bucket into the Lingquan in the back of the yard. After taking a shower, he returned to the room in the small building, changed into a comfortable sportswear, adjusted his mental state, and then walked into the study downstairs to study the formation.

  Ye Lanshan took out the cinnabar collected in City B, and then found the rune left by the immortal under the table in the study. According to the drawing in the book, he slowly entered his aura with the pen and dipped in the cinnabar in the middle of the study. On the open space of the hall, the figure of the spirit gathering array is drawn, and then 56 white and transparent crystal nuclei are placed according to the orientation of the twenty-eight constellations.

  After drawing, Ye Lanshan presses the position of the twenty-eight constellations to input his spiritual power into the spirit gathering array, ready to activate the array.

  It was also because Ye Lanshan was too nervous. When it was halfway through, there was a slight fluctuation in spiritual power, but this slight fluctuation directly caused the 56 white transparent crystal nuclei that Ye Lanshan scaled to burst open.

  Looking at the white and transparent crystal nucleus that turned into powder, Ye Lanshan was not depressed. After all, she is not a genius, and it is impossible to succeed at once, but fortunately, Ye Lanshan has lost a lot of killing along the way, and she has collected about 200 pieces. .

  Ye Lanshan looked at the failed formation on the ground and did not rush to try again, because after all, her cultivation base is still very low, and now the aura stored in her dantian is basically exhausted, and she has been in for five or six hours. , it is estimated that it should be all dark outside, and her own stomach is a little hungry.

  Ye Lanshan went out of the room to check the time, it was already past 8 pm. Ye Lanshan went out of her room and walked into Yu Haotian's room. Seeing that Yu Haotian was still sleeping, Ye Lanshan went downstairs to prepare food for the evening.

  Ye Lanshan didn't want to cook a big meal, as long as she could fill her stomach in the last days, Although there is a lot of food in Ye Lanshan's space, she doesn't want to arouse suspicion from others.

  So Ye Lanshan added some spring water to the remaining egg porridge that Yu Haotian had cooked at noon to warm it up, and then he put down a bowl of noodles, beat an egg in it and ate it like that.

  Ye Lanshan finished eating the noodles, and brought Yu Haotian's egg porridge into Yu Haotian's room,

  "Yu Haotian, get up! Eat some porridge and sleep!"

  As a soldier, Yu Haotian actually woke up when Ye Lanshan entered the room, but he didn't open his eyes. Now that he heard Ye Lanshan calling him, he sat up from the bed. It was still the same as at noon, after Ye Lanshan fed Yu Haotian a bowl of egg porridge, he helped him to lie down again, and he went out of the room and closed Yu Haotian's door.

  After washing their pots and pans after eating, they went upstairs into their room and dodged into the space.

  Ye Lanshan first guided the infuriating energy in her body to absorb the spiritual energy in the space, and ran seven, seven, forty-nine laps in her body, and when the infuriating qi in her dantian was full, she stopped and prepared to continue studying the formation.

  Ye Lanshan used a pen with cinnabar to draw the formation, and then placed 56 white and transparent crystal nuclei according to the twenty-eight constellations. This time, Ye Lanshan slowly and steadily output spiritual power, and slowly the entire spirit gathering array All lights up, Ye Lanshan knew that this time was finally a success. After Ye Lan stopped delivering spiritual energy, although the aperture of the gathering spirit array slowly dimmed until it disappeared completely.

  But Ye Lanshan could still feel that the spiritual energy inside the gathering circle was more than twice as strong as the spiritual energy outside. Although it is not very strong, it is because the crystal core level used by Ye Lanshan is too low. After using a higher level crystal core, the spiritual energy gathered by the spirit gathering array will be much higher than it is now.

  Ye Lanshan is not in a hurry, because even if there are high-level evolutionary zombies, it is not something she can deal with now.

  Ye Lanshan is sitting in the Spirit Gathering Array and cultivating hard. Through today's battle with T1, Ye Lanshan knows that she is still too weak, although now everyone's abilities are still at level 0. As far as T1 ability is concerned, it is still a very powerful existence, but Ye Lanshan knows that she is not only facing T1, but there will be more advanced evolution zombies in the future.

  And Ye Lanshan also knew that killing T1 today still had luck in it, because what Ye Lanshan learned was the orthodox Taoist practice, which had a suppressing effect on evil things like zombies. But the higher the level of zombies, the less oppressive it will be.

  And learning the formation method is really a skill that burns money, especially the further back, Ye Lanshan needs more advanced zombie crystal cores to learn the formation method.

  Therefore, for Ye Lanshan, strength is the only way to survive in the apocalypse.