39

Furnace

"You mean you are a cultivator, a man here is a cultivator, and the strangeness of this city is caused by that man, right?" Zhou Kai summed up what Ye Lanshan said.

  "Yes, you all know that right and wrong are incompatible, and you are saying that I can't beat him. And even if I am not a cultivator, he will not let us go, especially me, have you read the novel in Xiuzhen? You know Ding Furnace?" Ye Lanshan was very depressed, this was the first time she was so depressed, she thought she was the only cultivator on earth, but unexpectedly another cultivator appeared, the most important thing is that this cultivator is still a cultivator Yes, and she is the enemy. She is really speechless. After the rebirth, her ability has strengthened, so how can she even encounter more danger. Before the rebirth, she said that she also encountered many dangerous things when she went to the S base, but none of them could compare with the dangers she encountered after the rebirth. There are countless mutant plants in reality, and now she is an evil cultivator.

  "I know this, it seems to be the technique of harvesting and replenishing, right! It is said that this can speed up the cultivation of cultivators!" Nie Feng was the first to answer, and everyone looked at Ye Lanshan with strange expressions after hearing it.

  "Don't look at me like this, what Nie Feng said is correct, it is the legendary technique of harvesting and repairing, especially now that the evil cultivator is seriously injured, our female cultivators are the best cauldron, for them Speaking of which, it is Shiquan Dabu Wan. Do you think that the evil cultivator will let me go?" Ye Lanshan felt embarrassed when she said it herself, after all, in her last life and in this life, she has never done the ceremony of Duke Zhou with anyone.

  "Then you don't want to be... oops! Chen Qing, why are you hitting me?" Just as Nie Feng was about to say something, Chen Qing slapped him back with a slap.

  "Shut up!" After saying that, Chen Qing rubbed Nie Feng's side waist and nuked his mouth to Ye Lanshan's side, and saw that Ye Lanshan's face was already flushed. Nie Feng immediately closed his mouth. Although he was a bit erotic sometimes, it didn't mean he was a fool.

  "Then what are we going to do now? If we can go, we will definitely not be able to go. Going forward is also a dead end." Zhou Kai pretended not to see the little actions of Chen Qing and Nie Feng, and said the most serious problem they are facing now.

  "Yes, what should I do? I checked the Internet, and we have no other way than this one..." Zhou Yan continued.

  Everyone was silent for a while, including Yu Haotian. He couldn't think of a way. Everyone just sat like this until someone's stomach made a gurgling sound, and everyone pulled back from their thoughts one by one.

  "Hehe, I'm sorry, I'm actually not hungry, really!" "Gugu~~~" Zhou Yan heard another rumbling sound from his stomach as soon as he finished speaking. Zhou Yan immediately blushed and said, "It's really not me this time!"

  "Uh. It's me." Nie Feng immediately raised his hand, indicating that it was the sound from his stomach just now.

  "Okay, let's eat first, we can't figure it out, let's starve ourselves to death first." Ye Lanshan greeted everyone to put up pots and prepare to cook.

  —————————————————— The dividing line

  of eating a good meal ——————————————— Everyone is silent when eating, eat It was the same after the meal, there was no laughter and laughter of the past, and there was no funny bickering between Nie Feng and Chen Qing.

  "Let's not think about this for now, there will always be a solution. We will rest here for two days first, and then we will enter the city when we think of a way. Today, Shanshan, you are resting at home. You must have been very tired last night, and happened to stop by. Looking at things and protecting Zhou Yan, the rest of us are going to the surrounding area to search for some supplies." Yu Haotian also doesn't like such a dull atmosphere, and besides, he can't just wait to die here because there is no way to get past it, he still needs to collect more. supplies.

  "Well, okay, Zhou Yan, wait a minute and let Shanshan rest!" Zhou Kai touched the top of his brother Zhou Yan's head and instructed.

  "Xiao Yanyan, Shanshan will be handed over to you!" Nie Feng also walked over to touch the top of Zhou Yan's head, but was avoided by Zhou Yan.

  "Don't touch my head!" Zhou Yan was depressed enough to be touched by his eldest brother, but Nie Feng wanted to touch it, and his hair immediately exploded.

  "Haha, even Xiao Yanyan dislikes you!" Chen Qing would never let go of any chance to laugh at Nie Feng.

  "Okay, let's go, Shanshan, you are taking a good rest!"

  "Well, that is, that is, you look pale!"

  "Okay, don't treat me like a child, and be careful when you go out. Although this place is still a long way from the city, I'm also afraid of being discovered by that evil cultivator, so be careful in everything." Ye Lanshan Seeing their undisguised concern for her, she suddenly felt a little warm in her eyes. She immediately turned around and went to lie down beside her bed, not wanting everyone to see her current appearance and worry about stimulation.

  Feeling Yu Haotian and the others leaving, Zhou Yan took down the rolling shutter door. Ye Lanshan released her consciousness and entered the space. She had to find a way to deal with the evil cultivators in the study of the space. She couldn't let everyone die here. They are the best people to themselves besides their mother and grandfather. She didn't want to lose them at all. She knew that it was because she was too weak that she would put everyone in a dangerous situation. If she was strong enough, everyone would not always be in danger. She always thought that she was reborn and had space in her hands. Although she didn't feel that she couldn't be invincible, she always felt that she was very powerful. Only now did she realize that she was still too weak and too weak.

  But the few things she encountered recently, each of which was a big blow to her, made her clearly realize her own shortcomings.

  Maybe it's a change of mood. Boom~ The bottleneck that had never been broken through suddenly broke through. Ye Lanshan immediately calmed down and sat up from the bed to stabilize her state.

  In the evening, Yu Haotian and his party came back from outside and brought back a lot of supplies. Everyone was very happy to see the sorted supplies.

  "Shanshan, what's the matter? Why haven't we responded yet?" Nie Feng asked Ye Lanshan, who was sitting motionless on the bed,

  "I've read about it in the novel. This should be the legendary cultivation!" Chen Qing saw Ye Lanshan's posture as if she was meditating, so she deduced whether she was cultivating. After all, Ye Lanshan had told everyone that she was a cultivator.

  "Well, then everyone don't bother her anymore. Let's tidy up the things we brought back, Zhou Kai, go and make dinner!" Yu Haotian instructed everyone to tidy up the things.

  "I've figured out a way!" Suddenly Ye Lanshan, who had been cultivating with his eyes closed, opened his eyes.