47

Kill

 "I just felt a gust of cold wind, and it's much better now!"

  "Oh, then you have to pay more attention, if I get sick, I will feel distressed!" Guiguzi didn't seem to notice Ye Lanshan's rigidity, and his outstretched hand continued to stroke Ye Lanshan. top of the head.

  "I'll pay attention!" Ye Lanshan replied stiffly, goosebumps all over her body touched by Guiguzi. But she couldn't resist.

  "Well, this is good!" He said and kissed Ye Lanshan's cheek.

  Ye Lanshan resisted the urge to wipe her face, and slandered in her heart that she was not a child, so she always asked herself to be good, be good to your sister!

  In the room, Ye Lanshan was sitting on the sofa, wrapped in a blanket, and Guiguzi sat beside Ye Lanshan, gently stroking Ye Lanshan's long hair. There was silence in the room. On the surface, it looks like a warm picture, but inside it is surging. It's just that the two of them are tacit.

  "It's getting late now, Shanshan asks Mingxia to take you to take a bath. I have prepared a medicinal bath for your husband." Before Ye Lanshan could answer, Guiguzi exchanged Mingxia for her to take Ye Lanshan with her. Lanshan went to take a bath.

  Ye Lanshan came to the bathroom with Mingxia, and the fog in the bathroom dispersed, but with Ye Lanshan's eyes after cultivating, he could still see a super luxurious bath in the middle of the bathroom. The liquid in the pool was not the brown of an ordinary medicinal bath, but It has a cyan color, no medicinal flavor, but a faint fragrance. When you look at this medicinal bath at night, you will know its extraordinary. Ye Lanshan never thought that Guiguzi would give her such a good medicinal bath.

  Ye Lanshan took off her clothes and put them next to the bathtub, stepping on the cold steps into the bathroom little by little. As soon as I slipped into the bath, Ye Lanshan felt that all the pores in my body were open. The medicinal power in the medicinal bath flowed into Ye Lanshan's meridians along the open pores of Ye Lanshan's body, and flowed all over the body along Ye Lanshan's meridians. . Ye Lanshan felt that her free cultivation base was infiltrating with the medicinal power, and there was a faint feeling of breakthrough. Ye Lanshan immediately became conservative, and just sat in the bathroom to practice. As the medicinal power in the bath became less and less, the blue medicinal The color of the bath was getting lighter and lighter, and the bottleneck that plagued Ye Lanshan finally loosened. After Ye Lanshan felt the loosening of the bottleneck, she made persistent efforts to break through the bottleneck and entered the eighth floor of Gongji.

  Ye Lanshan was anxious and happy before she came, and found out that all the true essence and primordial spirit had lost contact, no matter how Ye Lanshan contacted, they couldn't get in touch. Primordial spirit and true essence can't be connected, so for cultivators, it is no different from being a crippled person.

  Ye Lanshan's heart flashed panic, she didn't know what was going on? Did she go crazy? That shouldn't be the case, except for the accident that she couldn't contact Zhenyuan with her divine sense, she didn't have any damage. Is it a problem with the medicated bath? But that medicine bath is not like poison. Ye Lanshan couldn't find the reason at all, so the whole person seemed even more flustered.

  "Don't panic, tomorrow your consciousness will be able to contact the true essence in your body." Just as Ye Lanshan was hurriedly trying to find out why his consciousness could not contact the true essence, Guiguzi's voice suddenly sounded.

  "Ah! Why did you come in!" Ye Lanshan's first reaction when she saw Guiguzi was a scream, and then she quickly reached out and picked up the towel on the edge of the bathtub to cover her body. Then he got up from the bath, grabbed his bathrobe and wrapped himself up.

  "You'll be mine soon, why can't I come in? If it wasn't for fear of affecting your absorption of the medicinal power in the medicinal bath, I would have wanted to come in and take a bath with you." Guiguzi walked to Ye Lanshan's side, In a princess hug, Ye Lanshan was picked up and walked to the bedroom.

  Ye Lanshan let out a soft cry, and in order to prevent herself from falling, she had to stretch his arms around Guiguzi's neck. Guiguzi put Ye Lanshan on the bed, glanced at the moon outside the bed and said,

  "Shanshan, it's about to be the time of the night, and then you will be completely mine." The mouth of the yukata that Lanshan spread out reached in and touched Ye Lanshan's thigh.

  Ye Lanshan held down Guiguzi's hand on his thigh and said, "Why can't my consciousness contact the real essence in my body? Could it be that there is something wrong with the medicinal bath? Why?" Ye Lanshan tried to transfer Guiguzi's body. Attention, by the way, she wanted to know the reason why she couldn't contact Yuanshen, because she still remembered the first sentence Guiguzi said when he entered the bathroom. She thought, this must be the ghost of Guiguzi, so Guiguzi must know the reason. It's just that he doesn't know why Guiguzi wants to kill her. Has he already begun to doubt her?

  "No, how could I harm you? That medicated bath is not a problem, but it helps you. Didn't your skill increase? That medicated bath just couldn't mobilize your true essence for three days after using it. That's alright. Anyway, you're here with me, and I'll protect you, so it doesn't matter if you can't mobilize your true essence for three days!" Guiguzi lowered his head and began to nibble on Ye Lanshan's neck, only to feel that Ye Lanshan's body was soft and fragrant.

  "Ah!" Being bitten by Guiguzi on the neck, Ye Lanshan couldn't help but exclaimed softly.

  Ye Lanshan has been thinking about why Guiguzi didn't seal the real essence in her body since she stayed. At first, she thought that Guiguzi felt that her cultivation was underground, so he relaxed his control over her. Now I know that he has never I have despised him, but I have been testing myself, so every time Guiguzi shows closeness to Ye Lanshan, his consciousness always locks Ye Lanshan, so Ye Lanshan has not acted, but because he will be with her tonight Shuangxiu, Guiguzi thought of taking a medicinal bath. Without harming her true essence and hindering his double cultivation, he controlled her so that she could not resist, so that he could get close to Ye Lanshan at ease, but he did not guess that she still There is space, the heaven-defying artifact.

  Ye Lanshan secretly summoned a silver needle from the space while Guiguzi was biting on his neck, and held it in his hand and climbed onto Guiguzi's neck. While Guiguzi was relaxing, he quickly stabbed the silver needle into the back of Guiguzi's neck. 's dead center.

  Guiguzi jumped up from the bed in pain and let out a scream. Because the dead hole at the back of his neck was pierced by a silver needle, Guiguzi had no way to mobilize the real energy in his body to deal with Ye Lanshan, so he could only scream and summon Mingxia and Zhuyan two zombies to help out.

  Ye Lanshan didn't give Guiguzi a chance to breathe, so he took out a medicinal pill from the space and threw it into his mouth, mobilized a trace of true qi in his body, injected the true qi into the silver needle in his hand, and put the silver needle again. He shot into Guiguzi Baihui Point, and finally Guiguzi opened his eyes and died unwillingly. At this time, Mingxia and Zhu Yan also arrived, and Ye Lanshan didn't dare to care. Seeing them rushing into his room, he immediately entered his room. within the space.

  At the same time as Guiguzi died, the two men in black somewhere on Earth suddenly spit out a mouthful of blood with pale faces, and their eyes flashed fiercely.