52

"Can that give us some noodles?" Just when Ye Lanshan brought her own bowl to eat noodles, Zhou Yan's voice suddenly rang, looking at Ye Lanshan with a soft and weak look, Ye Lanshan was watched The whole body is uncomfortable, although Ye Lanshan has no expression on her face, but she can't help but want to roll her eyes, I have seen shameless, I have never seen such shameless. I didn't think about her when I found the food by myself just now, but now I look at her eagerly when she sees that she has some noodles to eat.

  "Why are you so shameless? You didn't tell us anything when you found something just now. Now that Shanshan has hot noodles to eat, she licks her face and asks for it. You take the word 'ugly' for it. Write the word 'five'. It's embarrassing." Although Ye Lanshan didn't speak, Dong Bo couldn't help it. Dong Bo was upset when he saw Zhou Yan, this woman always pretended to be weak and weak. The appearance is actually selfish and self-interested and shameless.

  Zhao Rui, who was on the side, saw this scene and didn't say anything. The noodles were originally from Ye Shanshan, so although Zhou Yan and the two of them were not ashamed, he couldn't get over the night, so he gave no To still see the meaning of Ye Shanshan.

  Zhou Yan could also see that Dong Bo was unhappy with her, and Zhao Rui didn't care about things, mainly because of Ye Lanshan. So Zhou Yan looked at Ye Lanshan weakly with a pair of watery eyes. Ye Lanshan was seen by Zhou Yan's weak eyes, and she felt uncomfortable. You said that she wanted Ye Lanshan to be a man. Maybe it was because she was unnatural or soft-hearted, but the problem was that Ye Lanshan was a woman. , Zhou Yan's weak appearance made Ye Lanshan feel panicked when she saw it. Besides, Zhou Yan's jealousy and hatred towards her didn't mean she didn't know, she was not the Virgin Mary, others hated and hated her, she She also served food with both hands, unless she was brain-dead. However, it is obvious that Ye Lanshan is normal now, so Ye Lanshan will not distribute food to these two people.

  "I don't have much food, so it's only enough for the three of us. Didn't you eat biscuits just now!" After Ye Lanshan finished speaking, she lowered her head and ate the noodles in her bowl, not planning to be with the two of them. Say more.

  When Zhou Yan saw Ye Lanshan saying this, she knew there was no hope. She raised her head and looked at Liu Weinan with an aggrieved expression on her face.

  "Zhou Yan doesn't eat much, and you still have so many noodles in the pot, so it's not good to give a bowl!"

  "This food is mine, I can give it to anyone I like, if you have any dissatisfaction with me You can leave on your own, I didn't ask you to stay." Ye Lanshan was also angry, did the two of them figure out the situation, they wanted to stay themselves, and they didn't ask them to stay, so why should she slap her face , Besides, the food is hers, and she can give it to whomever she likes.

  "That's right, you can leave if you're not satisfied. If the door is there, you can leave quickly!" Dong Bo was tired of the two of them for a long time.

  "Uncle Zhao!" Zhou Yan heard Ye Lanshan and Dong Bo say this, although she really wanted to leave, but she also knew that she and Liu Weinan would definitely not be able to reach the S City Survivor Base if they went out alone. question, so she turned her attention to Zhao Rui, the only one in the field who didn't speak.

  "Shanshan, forget it, it's not easy for everyone in the apocalypse!" Zhao Rui didn't want to speak for Zhou Yan and Liu Weinan at first, and he was ashamed of their behavior, but looked at Zhou Yan's reconciliation. After her dead daughter Xiaowei had the same young and fresh face, she couldn't help but ask.

  "Okay, since Uncle Zhao asked you two, this is the end of the matter. But I hope you two understand the situation. I am kind enough to take you in, don't give me the appearance of being an uncle. Look, if you want food, you can do it yourself, and if you want free food, it is impossible." Ye Lanshan originally wanted to drive the two of them away, but since everyone has made such a fuss, there is absolutely no possibility of reconciliation, and Ye Lanshan also don't like Zhou Yan and Liu Weinan, but seeing Zhao Rui interceding for them, and seeing the dim flash on Zhao Rui's face, she knew that Zhao Rui must have thought of something sad, so Ye Lanshan couldn't help it for a while. Her heart softened, and she promised to take them with her, but if they were doing something, Ye Lanshan wouldn't mind killing them personally to avoid future troubles.

  Liu Weinan's face flashed with resentment when he heard Ye Lanshan's words, but in the end he didn't say anything, and Zhou Yan, who was in his arms, buried her head even more in Liu Weinan's chest, but Zhou Yan's resentment was still caught by the keen Ye Lanshan..

  Ye Lanshan squinted his eyes displeasedly. It seems that these two people haven't learned how to behave. Ye Lanshan is thinking about making some accidents by taking advantage of the zombies he met on the road, so that the two of them will disappear from this world forever.

  After dinner, Dong Bo took the initiative to go to clean up the dishes. Zhao Rui was going to collect them, but Dong Bo forced Zhao Rui's night to be strong, and Ye Lanshan handed over the dinner he had eaten without any burden to Dong Bo.

  "Zhou Yan, aren't you a water-type power user? Give me some water to use!" Dong Bo ran to Zhou Yan with a pot and bowl and asked her for water to wash the dishes. After all, they don't drink much water now, how can they Wasting away going to the dishes.

  "I, I can only send out a little water polo!" Zhou Yan really didn't want to use the ability to give them water, but use it to wash dishes. They don't have her share of eating noodles, and they want her to spend the power to wash the dishes for them. Thinking about her is unpleasant.

  "Hey, Shanshan takes you two all the way, and I don't want to ask you to give me some water. It seems that you two don't want to go with me, tsk tsk, then tomorrow we'll go our separate ways!" Dong Bo said That's what he said, but he didn't move a single step, he just looked at Zhou Yan with the pot in his hand.

  "No, I didn't say no! Do you see so much?" Zhou Yan was upset, but she looked aggrieved, and threw two water balls into the pot.

  "Well, it's alright!" Dong Bo said, and took a pot and bowl to the side to wash.

  Ye Lanshan smiled helplessly when she saw this scene, and suddenly thought of a sentence, wicked people need wicked people to grind, although Dong Bo is not a wicked person, but looking at him just now, he is simply a rascal.

  And Zhao Rui couldn't help laughing when he saw this scene.

  After Dong Bo washed the dishes and chopsticks, he put the things in the trunk of the car and put them away. When they went to bed at night, everyone found a few down jackets in the store and wrapped them around the fire before falling asleep.