35

Escape 2

 As the flames around the car slowly extinguished, the mutant plants surrounding the car began to attack the car.

  "Be careful, Shanshan!" Yu Haotian saw that a mutant plant was about to attack Ye Lanshan, and immediately threw a lightning bolt to hit the mutant plant that attacked.

  "Yu Haotian, what should I do now? There are fewer and fewer supernatural abilities, and the molotov cocktails thrown out are always being pumped away, what should I do?" Chen Qing asked Yu Haotian anxiously, the commander of the mutant plants was Bi Yu Hao The sky's estimate is much higher. At the beginning, those mutant plants were frightened by the burning flask thrown by Ye Lanshan and the others. They suffered a lot in the early stage, and they have retreated a little, but then those mutant plants found When the Molotov cocktail is just thrown, you can use the vine to pump the Molotov cocktail away, and it won't hurt them. So those mutant plants were chasing Ye Lanshan and the others, which really made Ye Lanshan and his group more and more unable to cope, and they would be caught sooner or later.

  "Yeah, what should I do? Yu Haotian!" Nie Feng also looked at Yu Haotian, now Yu Haotian is equivalent to their captain and the backbone of the team.

  "Shanshan, don't set the incendiary bottle on fire and throw it out!" Yu Haotian was silent for a while and instructed Ye Lanshan to throw out their homemade incendiary bottle.

  "Okay!" Ye Lanshan heard Yu Haotian's words and threw the incendiary bottle out of her hand. She didn't ask Yu Haotian what she wanted to do, because she knew that since Yu Haotian asked her to do it for a reason, she believed him .

  Yu Haotian watched Ye Lanshan threw the incendiary bottle out. He stared at the incendiary bottle unblinkingly. When the incendiary bottle was close to the mutant plant, he released an ability. He saw a lightning strike the incendiary bottle in the air, "Boom!" With a sound, the incendiary bottle in the air burst open, and the mutant plants near the center of the explosion immediately retreated.

  "It seems that this method is feasible. Nie Feng, you are responsible for the incendiary bottle. Chen Qing hit the incendiary bottle with a fireball, just like I did! I am here with Shanshan, you throw it, and I will hit it, but you have to be careful of the mutant plants around you. !" Yu Haotian saw that the method he used just now was very effective, and immediately called others to start using the same method.

  "Brother Tian, ​​you will be my brother from now on, my own brother! You are still amazing!" Seeing that Yu Haotian's idea was effective, Nie Feng immediately swept away the decadence just now.

  "Shut up, hurry up and throw it away." Chen Qing looked down on Nie Feng's flattering face, although he admired Yu Haotian, but he panicked when he saw Nie Feng like that.

  "Damn. Can you do it? I'll wipe it!" The molotov cocktail thrown by Nie Feng fell on the ground and rolled several times before disappearing into the mutated plant pile. Chen Qing's fireball didn't even wipe the body of the molotov cocktail.

  "Shut up, isn't this the first time, and how did you throw it, how did you hit, come here!" Seeing this, Chen Qing rarely blushed, but let him admit to Nie Feng that second-hand is not possible. Hold on even if you die.

  "Cut, you can't blame me. I threw it. If you don't hit you, you still have the face to admit it!" Nie Feng pouted, but he didn't raise the bar with Chen Qing as usual, and threw another one straight ahead. Molotov cocktail.

  "I hit it this time, what did I say, you just threw it in the wrong place!" Finally, the second time, Chen Qing's fireball finally hit the Molotov cocktail, and the Molotov cocktail immediately burst in the mutant plant pile .

  "Cut, I don't care about you!" When Nie Feng heard Chen Qing's words, he rolled his eyes at Chen Qing, but he didn't listen to the movements in his hands, and threw another incendiary bottle out. Chen cleared the first mistake, but he didn't make any mistakes later, although every time the fireball nearly hit the Molotov cocktail.

  Compared with Chen Qing and Nie Feng, Ye Lanshan and Yu Haotian had a much better tacit understanding. Ye Lanshan found the place with the most mutated plants and threw the Molotov cocktail, and Yu Haotian was also a "Sharpshooter" who was sure to hit every shot.

  Ye Lanshan and the others fled all the way to the city center of D city in this way. When the sun slowly rose from the horizon, the mutant plants finally gave up chasing them.

  "Finally stop chasing, I'm tired and hungry now!" Nie Feng spread out on the chair tired after seeing the mutant plants chasing them finally retreat.

  "Yes, I'm so tired. This night, I feel like a year has passed!" For the first time, Chen Qing and Nie Feng agreed on the same thing.

  "Okay, I can escape the range of those mutant plants after driving for more than an hour at most. It's not completely safe yet, so everyone should be vigilant. The IQ of these mutant plants is much higher than I expected. , we still have to be careful, and don't deny the possibility that they may wait for us to relax and attack!" Yu Haotian looked at the dead pigs of the two of them, and reminded aloud, not to escape the activities of those mutant plants all at once. There was no way he could feel at ease. Those mutant plants were too smart, at least not inferior to humans, which made Yu Haotian very uneasy.

  "Well, Brother Tian is right, but Brother Tian, ​​everyone must be hungry after fleeing for their lives all night. You should let them eat a little something to pamper their stomachs. And I'm hungry too." Ye Lanshan looked at Chen Qing and the others thought it was funny to have that face wrinkled like a steamed bun, and couldn't help begging for them like Yu Haotian.

  "Okay, Nie Feng, there are compressed biscuits and mineral water in the backpack behind your seat. You take them out and distribute them to everyone. Let's eat something casually first, and pamper your stomach." Yu Haotian heard Ye Lanshan's words, but it was not good. What to say, the commander Chen Qing took out the food and distributed it to everyone.

  "Wow, what Shanshan said is more effective! Brother Tian, ​​you value sex over friends!" Hearing this, Nie Feng immediately turned around to get his backpack. While taking the food, he muttered that Yu Haotian favored sex over friends.

  "You're talking nonsense and you don't have to eat it!" Ye Lanshan's face was rarely flushed when she heard Nie Feng's second-hand talk. He turned around and wanted to meditate behind Nie Feng.

  "It's a small mistake, I won't dare to do it again!" Seeing Ye Lanshan's anger and anger about to beat him, he immediately stopped, begging for mercy with both hands.

  "Okay, stop making trouble, everyone, pay attention to your surroundings!" Yu Haotian looked at Ye Lanshan's blushing face with a hint of sweetness in his heart. But they didn't let them continue, after all, it's not very safe now.

  After driving for an hour, they finally got out of the range of the mutant plants, and everyone let out a deep breath.

  "Everyone, take a rest and have a meal, and we'll be in the city center of D city soon!" Yu Haotian saw the range of activities of the mutant plants, so he called everyone to take a rest. After all, he didn't know where the city center was. What a situation!