17

Battle Against the T1

 Ye Lanshan and T1 are just looking at each other, and T1 has evolved to have a certain ability to judge. It knows that Ye Lanshan is not easy to deal with, but it does not want to give up the deliciousness of its mouth. So it is also observing Ye Lanshan's movements, without rushing to attack.

  Ye Lanshan was not in a hurry to attack, so he confronted T1 with a distance of almost 5 meters.

  In the end, T1 was impatient, and it stretched out its claws (it shouldn't be called a hand now...) The sharp nails waved like Ye Lanshan, Ye Lanshan did a backflip and went back to T1 as soon as it stood firm. An ice pick hit T1's shoulder.

  Zombies can also be regarded as creatures with dark attributes. Ye Lanshan's practice is also a Taoist orthodox method of cultivating immortals. It has a certain suppressing effect on dark creatures such as zombies, so even if the evolved T1 defense is already very strong, it is still injured.

  The injured T1 was even more angry, and kept waving his sharp claws to attack Ye Lanshan. Ye Lanshan avoided T1's attack while finding the gap and kept hitting back. At the same time, he also mobilized the infuriating energy in his body and gathered it on his right hand, ready to give T1 a fatal blow.

  Once again, when T1's claws waved like Ye Lanshan, Ye Lanshan didn't dodge, and was grabbed by the zombie's claws on his left arm, and Ye Lanshan also took advantage of this approaching distance to put the ice crystal technique gathered in his right hand. (The upgraded version of the ice pick) hit T1's head.

  T1 fell to the ground with a touch, Ye Lanshan walked over to T1's body, because all the infuriating energy had been used up, so he had to cut T1's head with a dagger tied to his leg, and dug out the core of T1, It's a pretty pink.

  Ye Lanshan was very happy to see this T1 crystal nucleus. This pink crystal nucleus is equivalent to a hundred transparent crystal nucleus.

  Ye Lanshan put it in his pocket without hesitation, wrapped his injured arm and returned to her Humvee.

  Looking at Yu Haotian who was covered in blood, Ye Lanshan hesitated and took out half a bottle of water from her backpack, poured a little on her left arm, and handed the rest to Yu Haotian.

  "Drink this, it's very useful for wounds. I'm a first-order ice-type power user, and the skill I got at first-order is the crystal of water, which has a certain recovery effect on injuries, but it can only be used once a month, only once. There is half a bottle. Oh, what a pity."

  In fact, there is no water crystal skill, it is purely Ye Lanshan's nonsense, and the half bottle is just the half bottle of spring water that Ye Lanshan took out from the space.

  Ye Lanshan knew in her last life that every ability user was upgrading his ability. You will get some new skills from this line of abilities.

  The spring water in the Ye Lanshan space can detoxify and cure diseases, and can also be used for trauma. How can it be unnecessary to use such a useful thing? Isn't that equal to cruelty!

  So Ye Lanshan came up with such a solution, that is, calling the spring water her first-order skill. Fortunately, she is the single spirit root of the ice attribute. If it is fire, she doesn't know what excuse to use.

  The reason why it is said that there is only half a bottle a month is to prevent others from peeping. After all, in the reality of the apocalypse where medical equipment is quite lacking, the self with healing ability is too conspicuous, and it will cause a lot of unnecessary trouble, and a month There is only one point, it seems that this skill is relatively useless, and it can also appropriately reduce those who attack her.

  "Thank you!" Yu Haotian took the half bottle of water handed by Ye Lanshan and drank it.

  Yu Haotian soon felt that his body regained some strength, and the original serious wound began to recover slowly. Although it can't be cured at once, compared to just now, it is simply too much better. Yu Haotian is very grateful to this little girl, after all, such precious life-saving water was given to him. (Actually, you think too much. If she is a selfish ghost who sees you as useful, she won't give it to you. Besides, there are so many others.)

  After Ye Lanshan rinsed the wound with spring water, she took out a roll of bandages from her bag (in the space) and wrapped her injured arm. She looked at Yu Haotian who was lying in the passenger seat and looked at him, said.

  "We are about to leave here. We killed T1 just now. Soon the zombies that were driven away by it will come back. Now we both have injuries on our bodies. There is really no way to fight, you Let's get some sleep, I'll drive, and we'll find a safe place in town to stay for the night."

  "Well, okay, you arrange!" Yu Haotian has no objection to Ye Lanshan's arrangement. After all, it was she who saved him, and now he is still seriously injured. He really wants to have an opinion and there is nothing he can do, right?

  Ye Lanshan only sought Xia Yuhaotian's opinion in a symbolic way.

  Ye Lanshan drove the car through the streets of the town, observed the surrounding situation, and finally chose a small villa with a yard a little away from the town. It was estimated that it was a villa for family vacation. It was not a holiday so the yard door was locked from the outside, the inside was clean, no blood stains, and the yard wall was high.

  Ye Lanshan was very satisfied with the yard. She went forward and broke the chain on the yard door with an ice pick, and drove her Hummer into the yard. He also used his ability to remove the lock on the door of the villa (don't ask me how to remove it, I don't know).

  Then he went back to the car and helped Yu Haotian off the Hummer. After entering, Ye Lanshan helped Yu Haotian to sit down on the sofa and found a piece of furniture to reach the gate of the villa from inside. The villa was fairly clean, Ye Lanshan helped Yu Haotian up to the second floor, found a room on the east side and pushed the door in. The room was well lit. Yu Haotian made the bed and helped him to lie down.

  "You rest here first, and I'll go to the kitchen to find out if there is anything to eat."

  "Okay," Yu Haotian agreed while looking at Ye Lanshan. He was so tired that he fell asleep after lying down for a while.

  Ye Lanshan saw that Yu Haotian had fallen asleep, and walked out of the room gently, putting on the door and walking towards the kitchen downstairs.

  Ye Lanshan came to the kitchen. Maybe it was a little far from the city, so there was still a gas tank in the kitchen. Ye Lanshan was overjoyed to see these gas canisters. Although Ye Lanshan also had many gas canisters in her own space, she still couldn't use it unless she had to. case.

  Ye Lanshan also found rice in the kitchen, and it was only a day or two after the power outage, so she also found eggs, some quick-frozen dumplings, noodles, etc. in the refrigerator. Because no one lives, there are basically things in the refrigerator that can be kept for a long time, and there are no fresh vegetables.