Chapter 29

Amelia had skipped a whole week of college and she was a mess. She would lay on her bed and order takeaway. She refused to answer her calls, she was glad that James had decided to go visit their parents as to where he had gone away for the weekend was close home.

Amelia saw the door to her room open, and she was shocked but it was Cindy. Cindy shut her door and walked up to her bed.

"Amelia."

"How did you get in?"

"Mason let me in,"

Amelia nodded, "I see,"

"What happened, I'm here for you."

Amelia's tears resurfaced and Cindy's words, "He...he" Amelia heaved.

Cindy held her hand, "Tell me everything, I haven't seen you for a week and you haven't been answering your calls."

"I know I'm sorry but I..."

"Don't be sorry Amelia I understand, I'm here to listen or sit with you whatever you need."

Amelia let it all out she told Cindy everything from they had slept together to him bringing another girl the very same morning. Cindy listened and she hugged her,

Cindy pulled back, "Are you really going to let you sleep yourself in a slump whilst he has fun?"

"I just don't feel like doing anything Cindy."

"You can't have him do you like that Amelia. You are better than that and he is scum for doing that to you. Should I go beat him up for you?"

"No Cindy it's my fault for not clarifying things,"

"No, it's not Amelia. But tonight there is a party and Dante and everyone is going to be there so it's your call if you want to come. It's in a few hours at Briston."

"I don't feel like going."

"It's okay Amelia, take your time."

Cindy spent the rest of the afternoon with her and telling her stories about her week, Cindy finally left to get ready for the party.

Amelia was left staring at the ceiling, she heard voices and laughter from the living room and she knew there was an event. It infuriated her to hear Mason laughing so loudly, here she was letting him do this to her.

Amelia got up and cleared her room, she opened the windows and breathed in the fresh air. She checked the time and she had an hour to prepare.

She showered for a good half an hour, scrubbed herself from head to toe, and conditioned her hair. When she was done she blow-dried her hair into waves, and she put on some make-up.

After she was done, she walked over to her closet and put on a black mini-dress, she took her killer heels and put them on. She went to her dresser and she put on some earrings and some perfume.

She went to the mirror and her makeover was remarkable, she looked like a different person from whom she was a few hours ago. She took some cash, and she opened her door and closed it when she was out.

Amelia took a deep breath and straightened her shoulders, she walked with confidence when she got to the living room she saw that they were only guys and everyone was looking at her.

Amelia was showered by greetings from everyone in the room

Amelia smiled and she waved at them showing a calculated smile.

"If you don't mind I have to excuse myself but enjoy the rest of your evening," Amelia said with so much grace. She didn't spare Mason a glance but she could feel his intent gaze on her.

She swayed as she was walking out of the room and she could feel everyone's gaze on her.

Early access/Advance chapters/Book 1 Complete: www.patreon.com/taniashava