Chapter 7

Amanda Pov

We finally landed in America It was a long flight so I was just glad to get off the plane and stretch my legs a bit. The biologicals offered to pick us up but we turned them down and told them to just send us their GPS location even tho we didn't need it because we knew where to go.

Going down the stairs of the plane we noticed a Bugatti 'La Voiture Noire' parked there Craig must have sent it a smile involuntarily made its way to my face he remembered.

I was admiring this beautiful creation in front of me when Chris started waving his hand in my face "Bro stop drooling damn your addiction to car's is concerning" He just had to ruin this for me I rolled my eyes and shoved him to the side then we put our luggage in the boot.

it's a good thing we packed lightly and asked our grandparents to fly over with the rest of our things when they come over this side because not everything would've  fit in here.

"I'm driving" I said pulling Chris out of the drivers seat "hey hey hey easy easy this is my favourite shirt".

I got in and admired the interior of the car running my hand on the seat and feeling the texture whilst breathing in that new fresh car smell.

There was a brown envelope on the passenger seat Chris picked it up and started reading what was on it

"Since you guys don't have American licences yet I got you both International Driving permits and both your Italian drives licenses are in there.
-Craig

I turned on the ignition and the car came to life "seatbelt on twinny what I'm about to do may be illegal but safety first". He Chuckled "Alright but can we not get arrested on our first day here".
"Oh you know I can't guarantee you that".

I wonder what the speed limit here is because I'm about to break all of them.

I put in the gears and stepped on it. What I always looked forward to when racing were the sharp corners so when I saw the first one coming up to my right I zeroed in on it leaser focused and finessed the crap out of it I was swerving in between cars pissed off drivers started honking and flipping us off I could care less.

I looked over to my twin and he had a huge grin plastered on his face his a huge trill seeker like me.

I was about to make my 5th corner when I heard a siren I looked at my side mirror and saw a police van flashing it's blue lights. Well it was fun while it lasted.