Chapter 8

Alexander Pov

We were currently sitting in the living room waiting for the twins to arrive. Everyone was on edge because well the first meeting in Italy didn't go as planned.

I still remember how I felt when I finally saw them after so many years. They looked so grown up and so badass Chris was wearing a long black sleeved T-shirt black pants with white Nike's and Amanda was wearing a long silky dress and black leather jacket with white Nike's as well they looked so expensive. They are incredibly fit I thought to myself.

They looked so happy to see grandma until they're eyes landed on us how their faces went from happy to being angry and disgusted by our presence made my heart break that wasn't the kind of reaction I wanted but it was expected.

They completely ignored our existence like we weren't there I looked at everyone's faces and everyone had pained expressions on from how the twins acted towards us, mom and dad looked most heart broken because they especially desperately wanted to fix their relationship we all do.

The house had become silent you could even hear a pin drop.

I looked down at the watch on my wrist and noticed that it's been 5 hours already and twins are not here they supposed to be here by now I called the bodyguard that was supposed to follow them till they got here I know a little bit overprotective but they said that they didn't want us to pick them up so we sent some of our guards to make sure that they arrive home safely after the 2nd ring one of the guards picked up

"boss"

"the twins are supposed to be here by where the hell are they"

"we have been waiting here for 5 hours already sir and the flight that they were supposed to be on has long ago landed some of the guys are walking around the airport and so far none of them have spotted them anywhere...Boss I don't think they sent us the right information "

I hung up where are they I was about to tell the family when mom's phone started to ring Vincent grandpa's name flashed on the screen mom picked it up immediately

" Cosa... perché?
okay... ho capito grazie per avermelo fatto sapere." (What why? okay I understand thanks for letting me know)

Alec spoke up first "Who was that ma and what did they say"
mom sat back down putting her phone on the table "that was your grandpa Christopher and Amanda have been arrested"

we were all shocked "What,why" arrested on their first day back

"I don't know but your grandfather said not to worry and that they'll be here just a little later" that explains why our men can't find them at the airport i quickly sent them a text telling them to come back and that we know of the twins Whereabouts.

I looked at mom and it looked like tears were threatening to fall "hey mom you okay" she quickly wiped of the one tear that fell
"I'm okay son it's just that...they could have called us instead of their granddad who's all the way in Italy but I understand that they don't trust us yet" it does sting that they didn't call us but she's right they don't trust us yet so I just gave her a reassuring hug "its okay mom we will make sure to fix everything."    

suddenly Alec stood up taking his car keys into his hand

"They haven't been here for a very long time and they could need our help Alex and I will go and get them which station did grandpa say they at?" Mom seemed hesitant but she knew that once Alec puts his mind to doing something there's no turning back so she gave us the name.