Chapter 18

Amanda's pov

Hearing some light snoring I turned my head to my twin and saw him sleeping how long have Craig and I been talking 
"Craig I have to hung up now  Chris is sleeping and I don't want to wake him up"
"okay you should get some sleep too" after saying our goodbye's I hung up gave my twin a kiss on the forehead tucked myself in and hoped for sleep.

Feeling pressed I sluggishly got up from bed and went to the bathroom did my business went to the sink to go wash my hands I looked at myself in the mirror I stretched my fingers to touch the black eye bags starting to form under my eyes I hadn't been getting much sleep lately because of the stress being back here is just making it worse I got lost in my thoughts when a loud knock snapped me out of it
"Amanda you done in there I need to pee like urgently as in now so get out " rude no please I walked towards the door reached for the handle when an genius idea popped into my head "almost done be out in a sec" I went to the bathroom sink reached for my toiletry bag took out my shampoo and started pouring it all around the floor making sure to leave room for me to get out and for him to run in smoothly before well he slips luckily the shampoo is clear and the tiles are white so he won't notice it until his trapped "GET OUT PLEASE!" laughing internally "Jeez okay okay" immediately after opening the door he shoved me out and ran for for the toilet when boom he fell he kept on getting up trying to reach the toilet but he kept on slipping and falling not being able to contain my laughter anymore I burst out laughing "you know there's a saying that goes...how does it go again...AHH GOT IT revenge is a dish best served cold but in your case best served slippery hehehe I told you I was going to get you back"
Laughing I closed the door when I saw our door open and Andrew standing there with a smile on his face my smile drooped as quick as it came "you don't know how to knock" he looked at me hurt "Sorry I did twice and you guy's weren't responding and I heard Chris screaming and thought you were in trouble" I tilted my head "No we okay you can leave now"
"Actually I'm here to call you guys now for breakfast"
nodding my head I was already in my sweatpants so I just grabbed Chris's hoodie that was on the the chair and headed for the door "What about Chris" I hit my forehead I quickly grabbed the towel that was on the chair ran to the bathroom opened the door and still found him struggling to get up he slowly lifted up his head and glared at me sniffling a laugh I threw him the towel "Here...uhm I'm going down for breakfast okay love you" quickly closing the door I ran out and found Andrew still standing there "Chris is kind of occupied right now but he'll be down in a sec" he looked at me puzzled but choose to let it go "Okay...his he okay thou" a grin made its way to my face "his good" we got downstairs and there was loud chatter I went to go sit where I was seated yesterday I grabbed two plates and started dishing up for me and my twin I looked around when I noticed the chatter had died down a bit and everyone was looking at me "you know you don't have to stare like a bunch of stalkers instead you can take a picture"
"already did that" Alexander said everyone looked at him "I'm joking" Dainel bursted out laughing "that sounded so creepy bro already did that(mimicking Alexander's voice)" Alexander threw his little piece of bacon at him Alex looked at me again "where's Chris"
"He'll be down in 10-9-8-7-6" everyone looked at me confused but I kept my eyes in the direction of the stairs and kept on counting "5-4-3-2...1" and Chris walked in everyone looked at me spooked out Daniel got up "HOW IN THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK" Alec stood up and hit his head "Stop swearing...but seriously thou how did you do that" honestly I didn't expect that to happen I'm spooked out myself Chris sat down and we started eating "Why do they looked all spooked out?" Chris asked confused by the looks I was getting"Jeg forteller deg senere, du er fortsatt sint meg?" (I'll tell you later you still mad at me?)
"Nei det var en god hevn prank kom da jeg minst forventet det, men du vet at jeg ikke går ned uten en kamp" (Nope it was a good revenge prank came when I least expected it but you do know I won't go down without a fight)
" Jeg vet at ... la spillene begynne" (I know that...Let the games begin) we continued having our side conversation when Andrew cleared his throat "Amanda Chris a word please" we stopped talking and turned our attention to him "I'm you guys have noticed but mom and da- Frank couldn't join us for breakfast today they had to drive Bella and Adien to the dentist but they'll catch up with us at the mall" and he kept on eating I looked at him like he had grown two heads like elaborate "Mall?" Craig threw a piece of bread at him they should stop throwing perfectly good food what at waste "you didn't tell them that we going to the mall idiot" Andrew suddenly remembered that tiny detail "dammit completely forgot sorry so schools are opening in a couple of days we thought its best we go to the mall to got get a couple of school supplies for you guys the twins already got theirs " they looked at us probably expecting a no "sure" we said at the same timethey all looked shocked but quickly masked it I would've said no but I need to get some paint for the room of pink horrors.