[Chapter 7] - SHE WHAT?!!

[Name] POV

It's been a day since I realized I liked Professor Uchiha. I haven't seen or spoken to him since. I spent the night in my best friends room. Than goodness it's the weekend, so I won't have to see him for another two days. Yes, I plan on spending the whole weekend in my best friends room. i packed clothes and everything. 

"Soooooo, tell me again why you changed your mind?" Rayvn asked. "Because he doesn't care if he gets fired" I said. "Buuuuut, you care if he gets fired," she said. "No! That's why I changed my mind," I exclaimed. "Butttttt, you did care?" she questioned. "Is there are reason you're asking me these questions?!?" I exclaimed. "Nope! I just haven't seen you this flustered since your little crush on Elmo when you were in the 5th grade," she laughed. "HE IS THE HOTTEST MONSTER AND FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT!" I exclaimed. "Righhhhhht that's why you almost broke that one girls are who tried to tell you Cookie Monster was better" she said. 

"You're next in line" I glared at her. Rayvn held her hands up in defense. "Hey, just making comparisons. I'm more of a milkshakes instead of a cookie person anyways. (This joke shows my age, because most of yall that aren't my age won't get it (╥﹏╥).) 

"Are you almost ready we were supposed to leave for this party an 20 minutes ago" I said. "You're never supposed to arrive to a college party on time. Plus we gotta pregameeee first! Here take a shot while I finsh my hair," she said handing my a bottle of dark liquor. I rolled my eyes. "Fine, but everything I take your matching" I said. "Duh" was all she said. 

I poured myself two shots. The I poured my bestfriends for when she gets out the bathroom. She was finally ready. "Here," I said. "What?" she questioned. "Your shots?" I said. "Girlllll, I only drink Tequila which is right here. You can finish those two shot though," she said. I glared at her as I watched her match my NOW four shots of dark liquor. We left. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was later that night. I was DRUNK. Everything was blurry. 

"[Name] where are you going?" Rayvn asked. "Rooom. My Room" I said. "Why?" she asked. "Y-you got company coming. I don't wanna hear that" I said with a giggle. "You could always join" she said. I laughed. "I don't share" I said. "Awweeee not even with ya bestfriend" she questioned. "Not even with Beyonce" I said. My bestfriend gasped because she knows I love Beyonce. "Well duhhh. Now that I think about it you don't share Beyonce," she said. "True" was all I said as I wobbled back and forth. "But, here's the real question. Would you let Beyonce and Elmo share you?" she asked. I stood there in thought. Would I let them share me? That means they'd have to share each other?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Sasuke] POV 

 I got a knock from the door. Who could that be? It's late, and [Name] has a key. I opened the door. It was [Name] and her friend. Her friend had her on her back piggyback style. "[Name]? Do you know what time-"

"No use trying to talk with her. I got her kinda drunk and she's currently thinking about doing Elmo and/or Beyonce" her friend said. 

"If she's drunk then keep her with you. I'm not a babysitter," I said. 

Her best friend smiled, but it didn't seem normal. It seemed in fact murderous. "I would've, but she prefers to be in her bed while I have company coming over. I'm not asking you to babysit. Just let her lay on her bed and sleep," her bestfriend said. 

"I-"

"Oh and if anything happens to her, you won't have to worry about getting fired. Cause I'll kill you myself!" she said. "Fired?!" I questioned. "Yes, [Name]'s been busting her ass trying to save your job from these kids trying to get you fired. Here listen" the girl played an audio. It was an audio of what happened in the library with the ten kids.  "See, I don't know why, but for some strange reason my best friend want too help someone as arrogant ad you. And, because I want to help my bestfriend I sent this to the Dean to help her help you. Catch my drift? You owe me, let alone her. So  you will be a good little professor and make sure she's okay tonight alright!"

I was at a loss for words. I can't tell if this girl is drunk or just very protective. "Very well..." I said. 

The best friend was about to leave. 

"Hey.... how much did she drink?" I asked. 

"I don't know I stopped counting after the 23rd shot" she said.

"WHAT?!" I exclaimed. 

"Now that I think about it, it might be around 30-40 because she did a Keg Mike's Hard Lemonade. But don't worry her max is around 63. Anyway, if you need help my numbers in her phone, byeeeeeeee. " the girl said before running out. 

"Forty....shots..."

I turned back over to [Name].... she had fallen asleep on my bed.

Great....