[Chapter 13] - Today Tonight Tomorrow PT.3

Name POV

"CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG!" Everyone cheered as Naruto and I chugged another gallon of liquor. 

So far the score was:

Naruto: 33

Me: 33

Sakura: 27

The professor was drinking as well, but said he refused to take part in the drinking competition.  However, even in my mid drunken state I still was able to count his drinks. He had about 15 shots so far. Sakura was "resting her eyes" before she drank again, but Naruto and I just took that as a she's down for the count. 

Suddenly, Sakura arose out of no where and said, "I'm going to the bathroom!"

Yup! She's definitely down for the count cause I'm pretty sure she's going to hurl. Rayvn sighed. "I guess... I'll go check on her," Rayvn spoke. 

The resentment leaked from Rayvn's voice. "I'll go too" Itachi said. 

"Absolutely not! Unless you forgot men aren't allowed in the girls bathroom. Besides she's drunk. I don't need her confusing you with the professor and trying to flirt with you," she muttered the last part. 

"Is that jealousy I hear coming from you Rayvn," I questioned in my drunken state.  

"It certainly does sound like it," Itachi chimed in. 

Enraged and flustered Rayvn exclaimed, "You two won't be able to hear a thing once I'm done with you. I simply need Itachi here to make sure you idiots don't get yourselves in trouble."

She slammed the door on her way out leaving the room in silence. Naruto broke that silence. 

"Dude, she totally wants you," he said.

Itachi only snickered, and shrugged saying, "who knows."

I rolled my eyes cause he definitely knows, but I'm guessing he's just waiting for her to admit it. Which knowing my bestfriend sounds about right. 

"Anyways, who's ready for another shot!" I said holding up a bottle.

Before anyone can say anything, a phone rang. It was Naruto's. His eyes went wide, and he quickly answered. 

"Hahaha! Hi Hinata" he said nervously. 

"No... of course not!"

"Come on-"

"Fine."

Naruto hung up the phone with a sigh.

"Itachi I have a huge favor to ask," Naruto said. 

We all stared at him confused. 

"Well, I didn't tell the wife I was out drinking tonight, but I think Sakura posted something on social media while she was drunk about it. So-"

"So Hinata knows your drunk and wants you home," Itachi finished. 

"Like now, and she started drinking her Sake which turns her into a completely different person. She's too scary and flirty when she's drunk. I like her shy persona better," Naruto said.

"Well I can't help you with the last part, but I can drive you home," Itachi said. 

I cheered. "So that means I win!" I exclaimed. 

"No! I just have an emergency to take care of. It's technically a tie!" Naruto said. 

"No cause I'm a still be drinking after you leave," I said holding up my shot. 

"Like hell you are," the professor said as he appeared behind me taking my shot away.

Itachi laughed, "Tell Rayvn I'll be back lil bro, and don't get yourselves in trouble or she'll kill me. Let's go Naruto."