[Chapter 8] - Nursed to Health

I sighed as I graded papers. I kept getting texts from Naruto to come party, but I had work to do, not to mention babysitting.

"Sasukeeeeee..." I turned around for the 10th time tonight. [Name]'s been calling me Sasuke and has been asking for things like food or candy. I really feel like a babysitter. "I want a ~~"

"No." I said. "You don't even know what I was gonna sayyyy" she said. "I don't care it's late and you're not getting anything besides a lecture tomorrow" I said. "But Sasukeeeee"

"And for the last time its Professor Uchiha" I said glaring. "OOOOOO scary" she laughed. Yep she's definitely getting lectured. 

"If I can walk in a straight lineeee then will I get some candy?" she questioned. She didn't even wait for my response before she jumped off my bed,  almost falling mind you, and began TRYING to walk in a straight line.

I sighed . Then I thought about what [Name]'s bestfriend said. No wonder [Name]'s been so tired lately... She's been worrying about her grades, everyone's grade in my class and my job. Not to mention every time I tell her to not worry about it she seems to get upset. What is her deal? Is she  obsessed with challenges? 

*CRASH*

I looked up to see [Name] on the floor with a butch of books and papers on top of her. 

She looked up at me and said , "Tad dahhh! I did it! So candy right?"

I facepalmed. If I say no she wont stop, but I can't leave her by herself who know what she'd get herself into... Hopefully she crashes from a sugar rush after this...

"Fine..." I said. "YAYYY!" she exclaimed. "Shhhh! It' late so if you want to get this candy you have to be really quiet understand" I questioned. She nodded with a wide grin. She reminded of Naruto when he gets drunk except all he asks for is ramen...

"Put on your shoes, and a jacket too. It's cold outside." I said. She wasn't listening... she immediately walked out the door. I sighed and grabbed her shoes. I wasn't about to search through her clothes for a jacket, so I'll just give her mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Buttt I want ice creammmmm! she exclaimed. 

"Well the gas station doesn't have ice cream and you asked for candy!" I exclaimed. 

"There is an ice cream truck that just passed by a moment ago," a passing customer said. I glared. "Thanks, but I'm not chasing after an ice cream truck" I said.

~~~~~~30minutes of driving around looking for the ice cream truck~~~~~~

I sighed as I looked to my left in the passenger seat. [Name] had finally passed out with an ice cream melting in her hand. I sighed... She's gonna ruin my car.... I reached over and grabbed the ice cream from her hand and she immediately shot up her head. 

[Name] POV

"NO BEYONCE DON'T IT'S ELMO'S WORLD!" I exclaimed as I awoke from my sleep. I looked around at my surrounding. I notice Professor Uchiha clutching his head. AH! What am I doing around him? Last I remember I was winning a Keg drinking contest. "Professor you okay? Where are we?" I questioned. He looked up and glared at me. "Are you back to normal?" he questioned. "Normal?" I questioned. "You were drunk off your ass" he said annoyed as he crossed his arms. "I know that much, but how did I get here?" I asked. "Your best friend dropped you off because you didn't want to be a bother to her "company". Then your drunk self begged me non stop for candy. THEN you has me search for an ice cream truck for half an hour." he explained. I yawned. "Oh well thank you" I said turning over about to head back to sleep.  "Don't head back to sleep you're in trouble!" he exclaimed. I opened my eyes to look at him. That's when I noticed a bruise on his forehead with light blood. "Professor what happened to you forehead, you're bleeding," I said reaching out to touch it. I guess it surprised him cause he suddenly turned red. "It was probably when we bumped heads a few minutes ago," he said moving my hand away. "I did this? I'm sorry" I pouted. The professor looked at me. I couldn't tell his expression. It didn't look mad, but I couldn't read it. He turned away "Don't worry about it" he said. That's when I remember. "Ah! Here" I said as I grabbed bandaid from my pocket. He looked at me confused. "Why do you have bandaids," he asked. "Because my best friend is a clumsy drunk she bumps into everything. I'm the more elite drunk," I said. "I disagree with that statement" he said. "I didn't ask for your comment!" I exclaimed. He rolled his eyes. "I said I'm fine. It's no big deal" he said. "It is a big deal. If you don't take care of it, it could scar or get infected or a bug can travel into your brain and you'd die," I said. "I highly doubt the last one but fine" he said. "Good, I just wish we had something to clean the wound with?" I said. The Professor passed me a water bottle. "I don't have a rag though," he said. I looked around, but nothing. I looked at my clothes, and ripped a tiny bit of cloth off my skirt. Ripppp. Shit I ripped a little to far. "What are you-" "Just hush and show me the wound," I said. 

Sasuke POV

I kneeled my head down so it was easier for [Name] to reach. As I lowered my head I noticed that  [Name]'s skirt was ripped. I could see a little too far. Her undergarments were showing.

[Name] POV

I went the towel and wiped his forehead. Then I applied the bandaid.  "There! You are now cured!" I said triumphantly. Sasuke head rose. I looked at him shocked and worried. "Professor! Your nose is bleeding! Did a bug already enter your brain," I exclaimed. He quickly wiped his nose. "No... that's not it.. it's...Nevermind I'm fine. We're going back" he said. I looked at him questionably then yawned. "Would you stop staring at me and go to sleep already. I said I'm fine. I'll wake you up when we get back to the dorm," he said. "Fine.." I said before closing my eyes. 

"And [Name]..." he said. 

"yeah?" I questioned. 

"Thanks," he said. 

I was shocked. I didn't really do anything, but bandage his forehead. I smiled. "No problem."

I turned over an went to sleep.

Sasuke POV

I looked over to see she fell asleep. 

I let out a small smile. 

"Thank you [Name]....for everyhthing"