[Chapter 10] - Curiosity Killed The Cat

[Name] POV

Naruto looked at me surprised, but then grinned. "You're on, but just know the last person that tried never made it to 50" he said. 

"Wait wait wait!" Professor interrupted as he grabbed my forehead pushing me behind him. "No one will be drinking in this room. Especially not at these late hours. One, I refuse to babysit you again [Name]. Two, Naruto you don't even know how old she is." 

Naruto looked to me and asked, "Are you legal to drink?"

I nodded behind Sasuke. "Then what's the problem Sasuke!" Naruto exclaimed. "No... I'm not baby-"

"I can call over Rayvn she'll love to watch this go down," I said. Sasuke glared at me which made me smile even harder. He's been giving me a hard time so I think it's only fair. 

Sasuke smiled at me, but I knew it wasn't sincere cause it twitched. If I don't convince to happen he might actually kill me. 

"Did you forget...[Name]? Rayvn is occuPIED at the moment?" Sasuke warned me. 

Dammnit that's right. "Then we'll do it tomorrow," Naruto said. "It's a bet" I said shaking Naruto's hand. Sasuke seethed annoyed, but I succeeded. Not only did I plan this drinking contest, but I planned it for tomorrow which means I get to live another day and Sasuke can't kill me! WOOHOO!

Suddenly, something unexpected happened. "I wanna join too!" Sakura said. Immediately all of us were in shock. "Now Sakura I'm not sure if you'll be able to handle. I mean you get drunk off or AT MOST 10 mimosas" Naruto said. She punched Naruto. Geez abusive much..."Quiet Naruto! I said I wanna compete, so I'll compete!" Sakura exclaimed. "Fineeee just promise not to hit me when your drunk okay..." Naruto said. Sakura cheered happily. Then, we all looked to Sasuke. He sighed almost like he knew this was coming. "Fine only because I don't want to be responsible for taking care of three idiots...I guess I'll be the fourth. I'll drink too." He said. I grinned in excitement and Sakura and Naruto cheered hugging Sasuke. 

"Now you two get out. I'm tired and I want to sleep before my final moments," he said. Sakura and Naruto left, and I tried to sneak over to my bed while Sasuke said his goodbyes. Unfortunately for me, he grabbed my collar. 

"And where do you think you're going?" he questioned. "You know just getting ready for bed," I said with a nervous chuckle. "You know I could kill you right," he said. "Technically you can't I have to be alive for tomorrow's contest" I said. "Naruto was already drunk on his way in here, so he'll probably be easily convinced if I told him it was a dream and Sakura probably wouldn't care if you died," he explained. "Damn..." I said as I thought about it. Sasuke sat me down. "Why? I told you before keep my life separate rom yours," he said. "Noooo, you said keep your work life separate from my personal life, and you're not working on the weekends," I said. He glared at me. "Two, you chose to join. I asked Naruto and everyone tagged along" I explained. Sasuke gave me a noogie. "Shut it. Just know you are going to pay for this when class starts on Monday" he said. I smiled but my smile soon faded at the thought of the argument that lead to him saying such a thing. 

"Ummm Professor?" I questioned. He was turning off the lights at the moment. "Uchiha and yes?" he questioned. "What did you have to ask me earlier?" I asked. He paused almost as if he knew what I was talking about, but tried to play it off. "What do you mean?" he asked as he sat on his bed. "Well before Naruto and Sakura arrived you asked me about how much I drank, but hesitated to ask me meaning that wasn't your initial question. Now that I think of it, this whole event tomorrow could have been avoided if you had asked me the proper question in the first place instead of telling me how much Naruto drink's more tha-"

"Alright, geez.. Not only do you love wasting my time. You always have to prove your right while doing so," he said. He crossed his arms contemplating. I couldn't really see his face so I stepped a little closer. When I did,  I noticed his cheeks were a bit red. "I-I... was just going to ask you... what all happened the first time you saw me drunk," he said. I was a bit shocked at the question. It was so random, so out of the blue. I had to look at him to make sure he wasn't telling a false question again, but since he wasn't meeting my gaze I guess this really bothered him. 

"Well... from what I remember..." As soon as I remembered my cheeks turned red. "We-well.. I was scared to come in the room cause I yelled at you that day. You surprised me because you were behind me, and from what I could tell you were drinking. You walked past me and went straight to your bed to sleep," I said. "That's it?" he questioned. "....well no" I started. "See, you were trying to sleep in your suit and shoes. So I instructed you to sit up and I removed your coat and shoes. I asked you where you sleeping wear was and you said you don't sleep in clothes so you... stripped down to your boxers. I DIDN'T LOOK JUST SO YOU KNOW." I exclaim. I totally look....

[Sasuke] POV 

She totally looked. "Continue.."

[Name] POV

"Hehe right... Ummm you felt my forehead. Asked me if I had a fever, not out concern for my health mind you. You  just wanted to make sure I didn't get you sick" I stated.

I could hear a faint snicker, but the darkness didn't show it in his face. 

"Is that everything?" he questioned.

"Besides me telling you to shut it and go to bed, I think so. Oh! And before you passed out, you called me your favorite student" I said cheerfully.

There was a slight pause, and then the Professor sighed. It didn't sound like a bad sigh though more like a sigh of relief. 

"You seem happy Professor," I said. 

"I'm definitely relieved cause I thought... something else occurred" he started. 

"Like what?" I questioned. 

Even though the room was dark the bright tint that showed on his face could light a room.

"It's nothing to worry about," he said. 

"That's funny cause it certainly had you worried. So, now I'm curious," I smirked as I got closer to his face. 

"Curiosity killed the cat," he said. 

"Is that what you thought occurred? That you "killed the cat?" I questioned getting in his face. 

"Don't even think like that I'm you-"

"Yeah yeah! You're my teacher and I'm the student. I'm just messing with you," I said as I rolled my eyes. 

"But..... say we weren't teacher and student. What would you think of me then?" I questioned. 

Sasuke was taken back by my questions. "..I..I."

"Kidding! Geez you're so easy to pick on these days, it's no fun," I said with a pout. "Anyway, I'm off to get ready for bed, I'll be back. I gathered a towel from my side drawers when I heard creaking from the bed. Suddenly, two hands were placed on both sides of my head. Startled, I looked up at him shocked and a little scared. I went too far. Yup, THIS is where I die. He looked down at me with cold eyes. "P-professor U-"

Suddenly, his lips pressed against. My eyes went wide, but I DEFINITLY kissed back. 

He quickly parted and whispered into my ear,

"I'd still find you annoying."