[Chapter 11] - Today Tonight Tomorrow

[Name] POV

"OH MY GOD Y'ALL DID WHAT?!" Rayvn exclaimed.

"Shhh!!" I quickly hushed Rayvn as we sat in a secluded area of the library. 

Wandering eyes looked back curiously and angrily, but quickly turned back around due to Rayvn's evil glare. 

"I said me and the professor kinda kiss-"

"I'm not talking about that! I'm talking about this little arrangement you guys decided to agree to having me host without my consent," she said enraged.

"I didn't think you'd care as long as you were in charge," I said. 

"Normally, I wouldn't, but these are three grown adults, and you we are talking about here. I am only one person. If I'm gonna do this, I'll need back up. ESPECIALLY since it sounds like I'm gonna hate one of them and will have to be sober while doing so," she said. 

"I don't know the Professor is already nervous about this whole thing going down. Adding another person might complicate things, and I'm an adult too you know" I said. 

"Trust me, when drunk you are a child. Besides, when have I ever let you down, NOT INCLUDING that one time at your birthday when I ate the entire birthday cake before anyone could have a piece," she said.

I sighed. "Fine! Only one other person, and just to be clear you still owe me a birthday cake," I said. 

"Bet! I gotta make a trip to the liquor store" she said quickly running off. 

"Wait!" I sighed as she already left. She's not even drinking and she's this excited. I'm a little scared at what alcohol she might bring to this function. Now that I think about it, what time does this thing start anyways. The Professor never said when his friends would show up. I should probably ask him. I should also probably mentally prepare to be in front of a horny professor. Even if we did kiss, I'm sure if I allow anything more than that to happen tonight-

Wait! Why am I thinking about that! I can't forget he's my teacher. I have to keep things professional. We just finally fixed things yesterday. I should be more worried for the sake of Rayvn since she and Sakura probably will be butting heads the  entire night. Then again, I will be drunk and probably forget. I might even find it funny if the two of them fight cause I know Sakura would never have a chance. Then again I wonder what a drunk Sakura would act like. She'll probably be all over the professor. 

I sighed.

I shouldn't think of that now. It'll only make things worse before they actually happen.

I shook my head of these negative thoughts and left the library. 

[Random Student] POV

"Did you hear that?" I asked.

"You mean that there was another party we weren't invited to?"

"No you idiot! Professor Asshole is having relations with one of his students"

"What?!! No way!"

"Yeah and since our first attempt to get him fired didn't go as planned. I know just what needs to be done to make sure he gets fired this time. And, this time, we'll be sure to avenge our friend that got expelled because of that girl and her best friend in the process," I said. 

 [Narrator] POV

The two girls laughed as they discussed their plan for tonight. Tonight was definitely going to be a night to remember for everyone involved. 

And, tomorrow will bring new change for everyone. 

Tomorrow...