[Chapter 12] - Today Tonight Tomorrow PT.2

[Name] POV

I walked to my room after making sure to finish ALL of my work before this little party. I especially triple checked all the work the Professor had me do in retaliation for planning this event. I blushed at the thought of the Professor. I couldn't get that kiss out of my head. I know it's probably wrong of me to think about it, but the idea of what might occur tonight while the both of us are drunk. 

"NO!" I slapped myself as I shook my head of the thought. 

"Are you going to stand there hitting yourself or are you going to open the door," said a voice. 

I yelped. I turned and saw the professor. He looked a bit tired. He was in grey sweat pants and a long sleeve black muscle shirt. He also had a duffle bag over his shoulder. Maybe he just came from the gym. 

"I was getting to that. I have to physically prepare myself for any pain that your words might try to inflict," I retorted opening the door. 

"You'll have to slap harder than that if you want to survive the pain of my insults," he said pushing passed me and entered the room.  

"Oh you're you Professor. If I want to survive your criticism, I have to jump off a cliff first," I said sarcastically. 

"More like a sky scrapper" he said as he put his things down. 

"Anyways, what time are your friends coming exactly?" I questioned. 

"I don't know Naruto shows up whenever he wants. Just so you know class is still tomorrow, so I hope you-"

"I finished all my work already, but I'm still hoping that Naruto gets you drunk to the point where you cancel class," I said. 

"Don't be ridiculous. Unlike you idiots, I know my limits. This competition is between you guys. I'm just a social drinker," he said.

"I don't think you can call yourself a social drinker if you're not a social person. I think that's just a drinker or an alcoholic," I murmurred under my breath. 

"Whatever that little comment was, I just say you're lucky that I'm pretending not to hear it," he said.

I rolled my eyes. 

"Anyways, I'm going to get ready cause once the dobe arrive, I won't have a chance to breathe without him shoving a drink down my throat," he said. 

"Sounds kinky," I snickered. 

"Shut it," he retorted.

I let out a small laugh as he exited the room. I sighed and sat on the bed. I thought about my motives tonight. What outcomes could occur? After everyone leaves, it will just be a drunk me an a drunk professor. That's if we can get Sakura to leave. 

A knock came from the door. 

No, way they can't be here already.  

I walked to the door and to my surprise it was Rayvn with a couple bags of liquor. 

"Rayvn that's a lot of alcohol. You know I don't like you spending so much money. How uch was it? I'll pay you b-"

"Relax, I didn't pay for it. Some nice girl at the liquor store bought it for me. She said she came into a lot of money and decided to liquor for the person behind her.... which was me," she said. 

"Obvisously, talk about lucky. How much was it?" I asked. 

"Well if you must know it was $190 and 22 cents" she said.

Just then the Professor entered the room.

"Geez Rayvn $190 dollars" I exclaimed. 

"And 22 cents" she said. 

"Am I interrupting something?" Professor questioned. 

"No, just learning how much liquor my friend would buy if she had the opportunity," I said. 

"Only $190.22?" he questioned. 

"I was being courteous didn't want to spend all the money," she said. 

The professor looked confused, but before we could continue the conversation another knock came from the door. This time it was Naruto and Sakura. The each had their own bags of liquor. 

"I hope everyone's ready let's do this!" Naruto said.

I sweat dropped. Professor was right about Naruto forcing drinks as soon as he gets here.

"Actually, we are waiting on one more person," Rayvn said. 

"Excuse me?" Professor questioned. 

Shit I forgot to mention this to the Professor. I turned to tr to explain to the Professor, but before I could a knock came to the door. 

"Shit..." I muttered. 

The Professor was giving me a very disapproving glare. Rayvn opened the door to show Mr. Uchiha. at this point we were al confused. 

"Itachi what are you doing here?" Professor questioned. 

"Yo, little brother" Itachi said. 

"Rayvn an explanation please" I said. 

"Well, obviously Itachi is gonna help me monitor you guys, duh. Plus we might bone afterwards, so yeah" she said. 

"I think I gonna be sick," Professor said. 

"When did y'all start dating? And why is this the first time I'm finding out" I questioned. 

"Dating is a strong word. He's just the only person I'm choosing to bang at the current moment. He's just lucky I haven't found anyone better," she said. 

"And never will," Itachi evilly grinned. 

"Anyways, this isn't the first time you found out. Like literally two nights ago I asked if you wanted to threesome with us, but you were all drunk and worried about the Professor asshole over here," she said. 

"Thank you for saying no. I wouldn't want to explain that situation to lil bro," Itachi said. 

I looked back at the Professor and he looked at a loss for words at the whole situation. 

"Professor are you-"

"Naruto, pass me a drink," the Professor said. 

"Woohooooo lets get drunk" Naruto exclaimed popping a bottle. 

Rayvn did the same and started passing out drinks. While everyone was distracted, the Professor whispered in my ear.

"You better hope I forget all this tonight or there's so much trouble for you tomorrow."