[Chapter 17] - Final Grades (FINALE)

[Narrator] POV

It was quiet in Professor Uchiha's classroom. Everyone was currently taking the Final Exam. Professor Uchiha told them after a student finishes their Final to bring it to him to grade and sit back down quietly. He announced that he'll pass out all the graded test as soon as everyone is finished. This final exam was still the one created by Professor Orochimaru, so it was very difficult. [Name] was among five other student's still finishing her exam.

[Name] POV

I am FREAKING OUT! My mind is completely cluttered. None of this test makes ANY sense. I watched as the last few students walked up and handed in their test. Great... now everyone's waiting on me. I sighed and guessed the last ten questions because class was ending in like five minutes. I sighed and said a little prayer before walking up to the Professor to hand him my paper. He didn't look in my direction. He just held his hand out as he graded everyone else's papers. After giving him my final, I quietly sat down as he finished grading. I noticed he made a confused face while grading my final. Yup... failure incoming.... At least I got an A in all my other classes for this semester. I guess I have the Professor to thank for that. I sighed one time accepting that whatever grade I get today, at least it's over. "Ehm!" the professor cleared his throat and looked at me. I guess signaling to me to stop sighing so loudly. Just like him to act like an asshole till he very end. I let out an amused smile which seem to surprise him, but he quickly regained composure and stood. He took off his glasses, and made his way to the front of his desk. He looked at the class that eagerly awaited his response. 

"I will start by saying that no matter what grade you all got today on your final, 

.....I am all really proud of you all," he said. 

Everyone was in shock including myself. Murmurs and whispered erupted from the class. 

"Is he sick?"

"He must be dying"

"He must be getting fired again"

"We definitely did terrible if he's giving us gratitude"

I watched as the Professors quickly grew annoyed at the gossip. 

"Everyone quiet! This is still the Final Exam time!" the started. He took a deep breath. 

"Now, as  I was saying. I am proud of you all for working as hard as you did. Not just in my class, but outside of class too. I wouldn't be here if you guys didn't give it your all, but you did. So, no mattered what grade you got on this exam, be proud of yourselves as well because if you can survive this class as well as you did, you can survive anything," the Professor said.

I noticed him glancing at me during some of those comments. The student's clapped at the professor speech, some even cried tears of joy. 

"Hold your applause... I'd like to finish by saying almost everyone in the class failed the exam," he said. 

The applause immediately ceased. It was a small silence before immediate panic. Those tears of joy turned into tears of depression really quick. Something didn't feel right... Professor Uchiha was just sitting there with his arms crossed and his eyes closed like he was hiding something. He had more to say, but class was about to be over. 

"HEY! SHUT UP HE'S NOT FINISHED!" I exclaimed. My outburst surprised everyone in class including myself. The class was silent.

"Thank you class rep, but please do remember to be kinder to your peers" the Professor warned. I rolled my eyes because he knows if I didn't yell he eventually would've.