[Chapter 14] - Today Tonight Tomorrow PT.SSSS

[Name] POV

It was the next day. I awoke in a different bed that wasn't mine with an extremally bad headache. I looked at the time. It was ten minutes before class started. I shot up from the bed. That's when I realized I was in clothes that weren't mine. It was an oversized T-shirt and sweatpants. Now that I think about it aren't these the professors clothes.

"When did I-" I blushed at the thought. 

I looked around and noticed the professor wasn't in the room. He could've at least woken me. 

I quickly got ready and sprinted to class. I barely made it literally one minute before the class,  but what I saw surprised me. It was a different teacher. 

"Ah you must be the classsss rep, [Name], I am Professssssor Orochimaru I am you allssss new teacher," the man said.

"New teacher? What happened to Professor Uchiha?" I questioned. 

"If you're  referring to your previoussss teacher I can't sssssay for sure, but I can sssssay I will be your teacher for the resssssst of the sssssemsssster. Come now classssss is about to start, we have alot to review."

My eyes went wide I wanted to cry, but I couldn't not in front of the entire class. I quietly took my seat in the front. For the entire class, I said nothing. I couldn't focus. Not just because of the fact the the professor wasn't here anymore, but because of the way this teacher taught. He went extremely fast through the material and his stupid "s's" were annoying me. Was it my fault the professor left? Was I crossing the boundaries too much. The bell rang. 

"Oh and classsssss! Before everyone leavesssssss, I want to make it vey clear that thingsssss will be different than how your prior professssssor did them. Ssssstarting with the wall of fame. Even if you do well in thisssss classssssesssss tessssst you will ssssstill be required to take the final. Yessssss, everyone issssss required to take the final, and the final is 40% of your grade, but we ssssstill have one more tessssst before that which is worth 20% of you grade. Be sure to ssssssstudy caussssse the tessssssst will thissssss Friday and on what will learned thissssssss chapter," Professor Orochimaru said. 

The class groaned. Everyone left the classroom. As I was leaving, Professor Orochimaru called me back. 

"[Name] before you go can you be sure to take down that Wall of Fame before the next classsssss," he said. 

"Yes, Professor." I said. 

"That'ssssss Professssssor Orochimaru. I will only tell you oncccce or it's a sssssussssspensssssion from my course," he threatened. 

"Suspenstion?!" I questioned. 

Not even the professor threatened to suspend me. Well except the first day, but never because of me calling him out his name. 

Annoyed and visibly angry I ripped down me beautiful hard work. My poor Wall of Fame. I crumpled it up and threw it away. I exited the class, and saw a group of students. They saw me and ran up to me. 

"[Name]! Are you still doing tutoring? I cause I didn't understand a word that guy was saying."

"He was going so fast in the material. I couldn't keep up."

"Even the asshole Professor at least made sure we comprehended."

"Right, and I worked so hard to be on the Wall of Fame! I knew I should've changed my major while I had the chance..."

All the students were complaining to me. 

"I'm sorry guys, I wasn't really paying attention today. Does anyone know what happene to Professor Uchiha?" I asked. 

"Oh, that's right you weren't here. At the beginning of class, the principal came in and had word with him. Apparently, he was buying and drinking alcohol with students, and supposedly having a relationship with one of them, so they fired him,"  student explained. 

"What?!" I questioned. 

"I know right?! Who would of thought the asshole professor would be cool enough to buy drinks for students."

"And, I mean he was kinda hot and didn't look that old either, so I can understand why a student would find him attractive, but it's still completely unprofessional. Like, what if he started giving that student good grade or special treatment because of it," another student spoke.  

I sweat dropped cause that was definitely not the case if anything he treated me worse.

"But this new teacher sucks, I think if I had to choose I'd actually want Asshole Uchiha back at least he allowed the Wall of Fame,  uh!"

The students stomped away. 

I was at a loss of words. How could anyone have know. It was only the six of us yesterday. Unless..... someone in that room told. I quickly ran to my room, and to my surprise it was empty. At least empty on his side of the room. It wasn't like this before I left. He must've just left. I quickly hurried back out the door only to run into someone. It was him, the professor. 

"Geez, you just love giving me bruises, huh." he said rubbing his head. 

Tears formed in my eyes, and I couldn't help but hug him an let the tears fall. He went wide eyed and quickly pushed me into the room. I guess to stop any wandering eyes. He closed the door behind him. 

"I see you must've heard the news," he said.

"But why! Why would this happen. Who! We have to-" I questioned. 

"No! That's not for you to worry about. If you start pointing fingers and thinking about who did it your trust in the people you care about will diminish. You have to worry about you passing that class, and helping your fellow students pass," he said. 

I shook my head, "No! There's no possible way I'm going back to that class unless you're teaching it! I-" 

"You need to not be childish and stop being selfish. I am.. I was your teacher. He's your teacher now, and just like every teacher he deserves respect," he explained.

I shook my head again. 

"Respect is earned Professor! That guy wants to see the whole class fail. He even made me take down the Wall of Fame. It's already to late to change majors at this point. Everyone's GPA is gonna be affected by this. At least with you we had powerpoints. At least with you we had an understanding. At least with you we had a fighting chance!" I cried.

I couldn't stop the tears. They just kept pouring out.

[Sasuke] POV

[Name] I wish I knew what to do, but I don't. All I can say is this. 

[Name] POV

"Listen [Name], I'll tell you a little secret. After this I have to go. I'm not allowed on school property after today. But your current professor, is the one that taught me. I got this job because I was the only one that understood his material. I held study sessions, and collectively we all passed together. I even got Naruto to pass, and if Naruto can pass you all can too. That's why I'm so hard on you guys. Cause I know if Naruto is capable, you are all capable," he said as he patted my head. 

With those final words, he grabbed his final bags and walked away. 

AN: DO I SSSSSMELLL A FINALLY COMING UP. I JUSSSSSSST MIGHT!  ;]  <3