Intro

Have you ever felt so broken that your soul felt like it was drowning in the darkest depths of the ocean? I have. and it was on a day when I never felt happier. On July 01st, 2022 I sat at a coffee shop drinking a strawberry and cream Frappuccino wearing a white floral skater dress with pastel pink pumps to boost up my height. My hair was tied up in a high ponytail so that the length of my hair was past the height of my shoulders. Fans waved to me as I peacefully sat down. It was my day off for being number five, but I always make sure civilians are safe.

I was waiting for someone, I'm sure you already know, it's Deku. He messaged me something that seemed eager. I'm quite worried but then again, I'm happy because I get to see him. Our agencies are rather close, only ten minutes away from each other but for some reason, he wanted to meet me here of all places, which doesn't bother me because, in the summer, the roses are so bright and vibrant, it's welcoming for any customer.

The moment I heard slight chitters and chatters and fangirls cheering for the number one hero, I knew that he was finally here. I turned around to the door that led inside the coffee shop and saw Izuku trying his hardest to escape the cluster of female fans. It made me a little jealous I won't lie but the moment I saw his tall, broad, toned body walking through the door to the outside of the coffee shop his emerald orbs gazed right at me which made me smile. his hair was still messy but was slightly longer since school. God, every time I see him, I get butterflies. I love him so much.

I decided to stand up so that I could greet him properly and his deep chuckles sent shivers down my spine. "Hey!" he cheered hugging me tightly. I could feel everyone's eyes on us and then flashes of cameras were being shot which made us both smile. "How are you?" he asked, and I could tell he was tanned.

I let out a giggle as we both went to sit down at the table trying our hardest to ignore the paparazzi. I took a sip of my Frappuccino and looked deep into Izuku's eyes. "I'm great, thanks for asking, it's been boring without you in Japan I have to admit" I chuckled which made Izuku laugh. "No, it's been great, not that much villain outbursts happened so far since you were away and Bakugo has loved taking number one sport for you," I said making Izuku nervously chuckle.

"Yeah, I bet he has" he joked pushing his hair back with his fingers. "so, I messaged you first because obviously, you're my best friend, and I couldn't hold in the excitement anymore" he gushed which got me confused but I held onto a smile.

Izuku reaches over to my hands, holding them safely causing me to blush like the brightest tomato in my garden. "what's up?" I giggled.

"I'm getting married"

.

.

.

My smile was so creepy that my teeth were showing, I didn't know how to act when he spoke those words to me just then. I just stared at the greenest with the biggest, weirdest smile anyone could see and unfortunately paparazzi are still here taking pictures. "What?" I spoke still smiling like a psycho and Izuku just laughed.

"I know it's a shock, but I and Melissa went out to the beach, we had been secretly dating for a year and I finally went down on one knee and asked the question and she said yes" Izuku explained, and I could just feel my heart cracking as blood leaked out of it. I wanted to collapse and die there and then. "...Uraraka?"

"Huh?" I stuttered feeling tears forming. Shit! Don't make it obvious.

"y-your crying?" he questioned suddenly feeling concerned. He leaned over to wipe my tears, but I just backed away laughing, pretending to not feel so hurt.

"Oh, don't it's fine, I'm crying because I'm crying because...well because I'm just so happy for you" I lied. I don't think he was buying it but at least I got to see him smile and not look so worried. "I don't think I've ever been so proud of you in my life" I lied again. "I've just been emotional lately...must be my period or something" I randomly blurted out which caused Izuku to cock an eyebrow up. "You know what, forget I even said that..." I started to panic and get all flustered.

I got myself up from the table in a hurry ready to grab the frap but instead my clumsy self goes ahead and drops it causing it to splat all over the number one hero and of course paparazzi have to flash cameras. All the customers sitting were laughing and filming my stress. "SHIT deku! I'm sorry" I said grabbing a bunch of napkins dabbing them all over him

"Uraraka I'm fine" he lightly laughed.

"It's just all the excitement from the whole bombshell I'm so happy I don't even know what my arms are doing" I cheered faking my words and deku just chuckled and let me sit down to calm down slightly.

He grabbed my hands gently and looked deep into my brown orbs as I stared deep into his emeralds. My heart raced and I didn't know what to do. Izuku was just staring at me like I'm a mad woman. "Well, I'm glad you feel that way" he chuckled and held onto my hand again. "there's another thing I wanted to ask you"

"Oh hahaha, what is that" I stressed in a giggly way.

"Melissa wants you to be the maid of honour"

Shit on me.

💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍💍

Helloooooooo in case you have read my other books hello again you amazing souls. I hope you enjoy this new book as much as I did writing it.

If you are new, hello you amazing souls and thank you for coming to my book and I hope you enjoy. I'm not the greatest writer but I find it fun to do. Feel free to comment. Nothing racist or offensive but if you have critiques give them to me because that's what will make me a better writer.

This is a very mature book (they are of age btw) they are 25.... So I get a lot of depression is being spread to bakugo fans so enjoy the light hearted romance between him and uraraka.

This book is entirely in uraraka pov and I might be able to make a second book with bakugos pov 😂😂 maybe.

But I hope you all enjoy this book it's one of my favourites ❤️❤️ love you all And enjoy the next two chapters. I upload three chapters every week.

XxLeahxX