Chapter 7 - Naughty Cake Tasting and Dreams

September -

·         Go cake tasting

·         Help the bride with vows

·         Arrange flowers for the bridal party

·         Create speeches with the best man

·         Plan and host rehearsal dinner with best man

·         Make sure cake is ready

·         Make sure the dress is perfect for the big day

·         Collect the dress (newly added)

·         Make sure dress isn't destroyed

·         If the bride gets sick, be there at all costs (not that urgent)

·         Hold the bride's flowers when she tells you (not that urgent)

·         Make sure gifts aren't being stolen (stupid to count as a chore)

·         Make sure everyone is having a good time (why wouldn't they it's a wedding)

·         Arrange the photographer and filmer with the best man

·        No public fights

·        No inappropriate flirting – that attracts paparazzi.

·        No arguing

·        No proposals during the six months

·        No boasting about children

·         Mondays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then rehearse dances and band 18:30-00:00

·         Tuesdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then do whatever needs doing with best man

·         Wednesdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then rehearse dances and band 18:30-00:00

·         Thursdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 – night off

·         Fridays – day off

·         Saturdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then work with best man

·         Sundays – work with best man, bride, and groom

A miserable Monday morning at work, it feels like ages since I've worked, oddly I've missed it. it's the only type of freedom I have from the whole wedding drama. me and Hatsume was sorting out the deliveries and it was a lot more than usual. I walk up to the second floor where my interns are since their quirks would be great to practice on the delivery items so I bring them down and let them do the work with Hatsume.

"ABSOLUTLY RIDICULOUS!" the whole building stopped to hear Bridezilla's voice as she stormed through my agency. I poke my head out the staff only room to see her raging at Izuku and Bakugo who was looking pissed off and Izuku was just looking blank and confused. I drew on a lot of fans to video everything which was annoying me so I decided to walk out.

"what the hell is going on?" I asked and Melissa was holding a newspaper and magazine of me and Bakugo dancing in the shop which was ages ago. We have four months left till the wedding and this is what Izuku warned me about, he wanred me yesterday that she is going to be more stressed and unreasonable but I just shrugged it off, now I just want to punch her in the face for overreacting to a lie on the newspaper.

"YOU GUYS JUST COULDN'T WAIT COULD YOU!" she yelled and I just stared at the magazine confused as I looked at the title... URAVITY AND GROUND ZERO GETTING TOUCHY IN GIFT STORE IN FRONT OF FANS...