Chapter 8 - Bookings And Something Unexpected

September -

· Help the bride with vows

· Arrange flowers for the bridal party

· Create speeches with the best man

· Plan and host rehearsal dinner with best man

· Make sure cake is ready

· Make sure the dress is perfect for the big day

· Collect the dress (newly added)

· Make sure dress isn't destroyed

· Arrange all bookings. With best man!

· No public fights

· No inappropriate flirting – that attracts paparazzi.

· No arguing

· No proposals during the six months

· No boasting about children

· Mondays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then rehearse dances and band 18:30-00:00

· Tuesdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then do whatever needs doing with best man

· Wednesdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then rehearse dances and band 18:30-00:00

· Thursdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 – night off

· Fridays – day off

· Saturdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then work with best man

· Sundays – work with best man, bride, and groom

· Be prepared for bakugos fashion shoot thing!!! NOVEMBER 11TH 2022

"WHOOO! You guys are great!" Mina cheered as everyone was dancing to the music perfectly. "im so proud of you guys, I love you all so much!" she laughed clapping and we all decided to take a break before rehersing the songs melissa gave us all to sing and perform.

"aunt Chako, here's your drink" Aleigha came running up to me with my bottle of water which caused me to giggle.

"thank you honey" I said giving her a tight hug and then kissing all over her face making her giggle. I always hate myself for missing the five years of her life growing up. Im just the worst god mother in the world.

I look up towards the stage to see Bakugo training Aaryan to be playing the drums which was adorable. Denki and Kyoka's first was three and he was called Damon (I used this in a book I wrote before if you read that book, thank you for reading it...I just like the name that's why im using it again) he was trying to play the guitar like his father which was cute. I looked sadly at everyone wishing that I would have kids for all these kids to play with.

"uraraka" I heard Momo's voice whisper to me as she came to sit down. "can I talk to you a sec" she said and I gave her a smile nodding along with Aleigha sitting on my lap as we all sat on the dance floor, at the same time me and Aleigha were playing pattycake but I was looking at momo to concentrate on her pale face.

"whats up?"

"I wanted to tell you first because obviously your not loud like the others, and in charge of the dress updates" she giggled which made me laugh. "so...me and Shoto have been dating for about two years now, and we live together obviously but we ended up having...sex" she whisered 'sex' in my ear so a pair of young ears wouldn't hear what the word was.