Chapter 17 - Vows of stress

November -

· Help the bride with vows

· Create speeches with the best man

· Plan and host rehearsal dinner with best man

· Make sure cake is ready

· Make sure the dress is perfect for the big day

· Collect the dress

· Make sure dress is not destroyed

· BACHELORETTE PARTY (DECEMBER 31ST!)

· WEDDING DAY (JANUARY 06TH!)

· No public fights

· No inappropriate flirting – that attracts paparazzi.

· No arguing

· No proposals or new relationships during the six months

· No boasting about the children

· Mondays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then rehearse dances and band 18:30-00:00

· Tuesdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then do whatever needs doing with best man

· Wednesdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then rehearse dances and band 18:30-00:00

· Thursdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 – night off

· Fridays – day off

· Saturdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then work with best man

· Sundays – work with best man, bride, and groom

I got a cab to Deku and Melissa's alone because Bakugo had to work with Deku on patrol whilst me and Melissa thought it would be a good idea to help her write the vows which she was really stressing over. She also needed to write a short speech for the rehearsal dinner too and I promised that I would have time for her to help with the vows.

when I come up to the porch of the soon to be Midoriya's, I felt a slight hint of anxiety hit, everything that happened on mine and Katsuki's date, it's like...guilt in a way. Guilt that I'm lying and keeping this a secret, not just me, Katsuki as well but then again us keeping things as a secret make mine and Katsuki's moments together very strong because it's just about us, no one else knows and they don't have to until we are ready, and I love that but... I just get scared if Melissa and Deku will find out or paparazzi somehow find out, it freaks me out.

"HEY OCHAKO!" melissa cheered opening the door after I knocked. She pulled me into a hug and then allowed me to walk inside.

Heading to the dining room there was a load of paper scrunched into balls and I could already tell that this blonde was stressing. We both sat down beside each other, and it was awkwardly silent.

"So...what's the problem?" I asked.

Melissa let out a stressed huff as she pushed her glasses back up the bridge of her nose. "Well...I love Deku with all my heart, and I love him so much that there's so much that I want to say why I love him so much, but I cant say it as I don't want to bore people with how much I love him since they know how much I love him as to why I'm marrying him!" she stressed. There was way too much love in that speech.

"Why not say that?" I laughed but Melissa just rolled her eyes before smiling. "Look I get how you feel..." shit!

"Huh?"