Chapter 19 - Secret Christmas

Chapter 19

December -

· Plan and host rehearsal dinner with best man

· Make sure cake is ready.

· Make sure the dress is perfect for the big day.

· Collect the dress.

· Make sure dress is not destroyed.

· BACHELORETTE PARTY (DECEMBER 31ST!)

· WEDDING DAY (JANUARY 06TH!)

· No public fights

· No inappropriate flirting – that attracts paparazzi.

· No proposals or new relationships during the six months

· No boasting about the children

· Mondays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then rehearse dances and band 18:30-00:00

· Tuesdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then do whatever needs doing with best man.

· Wednesdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then rehearse dances and band 18:30-00:00

· Thursdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 – night off

· Fridays – day off

· Saturdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then work with best man.

· Sundays – work with best man, bride, and groom

Its getting closer to Christmas and I haven't had a single time to do any Christmas shopping because of unpacking, writing speeches, making sure the bridal party stuff is ordered, making sure other decor was delivered. It has been hell and I hate it. Other than the stress, Aila and I are really enjoying our new home, she loves calling somewhere her home and feeling safe with me as her foster parent. I get a lot of parenting tips from Aizawa especially how Aila is growing to be a teenager and he gave me some helpful tips on how to have patience with her and thinks that I should expect and not get hurt about, I mean he has a lot of experience since he raised Eri and pretty much of us lot for those three years at UA.

I haven't seen Katsuki in a while since he and his agency went to fight of villains. I miss him a lot, but he should be back in Japan very soon, hopefully by Sunday because Melissa wants a group meeting with All her bridal and all Izuku's groomsmen parties. How thrilled I am for that.

Currently in the kitchen, Aila comes to sit at the breakfast bar reading a letter from the school she goes to. "Hey Ochaco, the school wants me to go away for a week on the Christmas holidays" she spoke confused and I put the meat back on the heat to simmer lightly and walked over to the reading tween.

When reading the letter, it explained that Aila and other students that possess quirks need to go to a training camp which goes for the whole Christmas holidays meaning that they wouldn't be home at Christmas. It was strange because my school made sure it would be done months ago. As I read further it's for students who joined academic years late and that it's mandatory as it would have been a summer activity for the students to do before the academic year. "Sounds like fun huh" I said in a very unconvincing tone in my voice. Of course, I didn't want her to go, it's my first Christmas with someone who is an addition to my family, my daughter.

"it's mandatory, why couldn't they just do it in the springtime" Aila stressed, and I just sighed shaking my head.

"It does sound silly doesn't it" I agreed. "Well to be honest, it's a good thing because during this month, I will be stressing like hell and I wouldn't want you to see me like that, and you'll be back on the 1st which Is before the wedding" I said which made Aila sulk and shrug.