Chapter 11 - Halloween Heartbreak

October -

·         Help the bride with vows

·         Arrange flowers for the bridal party

·         Create speeches with the best man

·         Plan and host rehearsal dinner with best man

·         Make sure cake is ready

·         Make sure the dress is perfect for the big day

·         Collect the dress (newly added)

·         Make sure dress isn't destroyed

·        No public fights

·        No inappropriate flirting – that attracts paparazzi.

·        No arguing

·        No proposals during the six months

·        No boasting about children

·         Mondays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then rehearse dances and band 18:30-00:00

·         Tuesdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then do whatever needs doing with best man

·         Wednesdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then rehearse dances and band 18:30-00:00

·         Thursdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 – night off

·         Fridays – day off

·         Saturdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then work with best man

·         Sundays – work with best man, bride, and groom

·         Be prepared for bakugos fashion shoot thing!!! NOVEMBER 11TH 2022

The night was getting later, and I am hammered, the guys were currently screaming their lungs out to 'mr brightside' which made all the girls laugh and cheer them on, even Bakugo was up singing. I guess he finally got drunk enough to get on the dance floor at least. Im still waiting for him to dance with me but like I said, the night is still young.

Me and the girls raced to the table to drink more which was funny because the mixologists re stocked the table with shots and we wanted the fancy ones before they all went. "BARBIE CREAM SHOTS!" Mina cheered picking up five shots for me, Toru, Mina, Tsu and Melissa to down. It was such a nice taste, strawberry milkshake was all it tasted like which was dangerous, but we had a second one each and went back to dancing cheering as 'one dance' by drake started playing.

The more we drunk, the sexier we danced, the more our hips controlled the rhythm to the music and the more that the guys stared at us all dancing and enjoying ourselves. Momo and Jiro ended up getting tired so they just greeted guests and sat down by the booths which was cute. Me and the other girls drank and drank for the other hours. 'sorry' by justin Bieber then started playing which made me and Mina cheer louder like sixteen year olds as we both still remember the dance we made up at school before rehersing for the music festival.

As we danced to the beat all drunkly people cheered and laughed happily. I noticed Bakugo staring biting his bottom lip as I danced and danced every step perfectly. Me and Mina laughed as the song finished pulling each other into hugs "I CAN'T BELIEVE WE STILL REMMEBERED IT!" Mina yelled before drinking another drink.

'despacito' then started playing. As I turned I noticed Kirishima and Deku saying something in either side of Bakugo's ears, he was getting agitated but nodded along to what they were saying. The girls then pulled me into dancing and swaying our drunk bodies  to the beat until their guys came from behind them and danced with them as I turned around I saw my joker towering over me but because I was drunk I didn't care I was dancing sexually. I swayed and twirled my hips, lowering my body so that I would almost touch the floor but once the beat dropped to the chorus I did the same motion moving up which made Bakugo chuckle and hold his hands onto my hips turning me around so that my back would be pressed onto his chest allowing me do sway and whined and grind on his body.