Chapter 3 - The Families and Slideshows

August -

·         Go food tasting

·         Go cake tasting

·         Help the bride with vows

·         Go dress shopping

·         Plan bachelorette party

·         Arrange flowers for the bridal party

·         Meet all the families with the best man

·         Create speeches with the best man

·         Make sure gifts are in order

·         Go bridesmaid dress shopping

·         Check out venues with the best man

·         Create slide shoes with the best man

·         Plan and host rehearsal dinner with best man

·         Make sure cake is ready

·         Make sure the bridal shower is on board with everything

·         Make sure the dress is perfect for the big day

·         Make sure dress isn't destroyed

·         If the bride gets sick, be there at all costs

·         Hold the bride's flowers when she tells you

·         Make sure gifts aren't being stolen

·         Plan the dances which are (bridesmaids and groomsmen, father-daughter and mother-son dance, maid of honor and best man dance)

·         Make sure everyone is having a good time

·         Arrange the photographer and Videographer with the best man

It's been a month, five months to go, I'm so tired. Every night I get called from Melissa reminding me what to do, what not to do, and making sure the dress shops have the designs for the dresses; on top of that, I have to fight villains, arrest arseholes who try to be villains and deal with Katsuki Bakugo. At first, I thought he was being nice to me about helping me out with the agency but all I get is him yelling at my interns, it's embarrassing. I mean yeah, they deserve it, they are thick as shit but he's so hard on them because they are only 15-18 years old.

My agency isn't all that, it has three floors, the first floor is admin and communications where we all meet up for meetings and track down villains in the area. The second floor is the training floor which is where interns and other heroes that work in the agency practice their quirks and training. The higher tried heroes that aren't top ten but still count as heroes, train the interns, and the bottom floor is a quirk retail store, I sell all kinds of equipment and costume material that helps people to control their quirks or like I said interns to help boost themselves to become pro heroes. Mei Hatsume helps with the retail department, so we kind of work together, at first I didn't like her because she liked Izuku also...I think. But over the years, we got close and had a lot in common. She's the only friend out of the girls I talk to every day because well, we work together.

I am the only manager/owner of the store and that's stress on my behalf and now I have a wedding to try and organize. I can't be dealing with this shit. "YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING USELESS HONESTLY!" Bakugo screamed which could be heard from the first floor as he was training some of the interns, I'm going to murder him so much, he'll end up on a milk carton.