Chapter 10 - Saving a Villain Costume Shopping on Halloween

October -

·         Help the bride with vows

·         Arrange flowers for the bridal party

·         Create speeches with the best man

·         Plan and host rehearsal dinner with best man

·         Make sure cake is ready

·         Make sure the dress is perfect for the big day

·         Collect the dress (newly added)

·         Make sure dress isn't destroyed

·        No public fights

·        No inappropriate flirting – that attracts paparazzi.

·        No arguing

·        No proposals during the six months

·        No boasting about children

·         Mondays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then rehearse dances and band 18:30-00:00

·         Tuesdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then do whatever needs doing with best man

·         Wednesdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then rehearse dances and band 18:30-00:00

·         Thursdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 – night off

·         Fridays – day off

·         Saturdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then work with best man

·         Sundays – work with best man, bride, and groom

·         Be prepared for bakugos fashion shoot thing!!! NOVEMBER 11TH 2022

I have been loving the whole free month thing. I got so much work done, I could spend so much more time with my interns, the student house is almost built and completed which is what makes me so happy. Its been two weeks since that whole moment with Bakugo and susprise surprise we haven't spoken about it.

It was rather awkward, mainly because he haven't seen each other this much since we have the month free and he's been training his interns. Yeah we see each other on patrol and to practice our dances but again with the interns so we aren't going to talk about the sex we nearly had when we have fifteen year old students following us around like puppy dogs and we don't really want everyone in our social group to know we almost had sex because god forbid if bridezilla found out, that is a major rule broken, even though momo is pregnant now, she wasn't happy because everyone found out and congradulated her.

It is Halloween day, so a lot of heroes are out on patrol and even though we are going to Shoto and Momo's annoual Halloween party, there will still be alerts for us to hurry because Halloween is the Villains favourite time of year. Heroes that aren't going to the party are all working around the city but if things get to much, they will need the top ten pro heroes to get their arses out and fight with and for them.

"Uravity, how is learning the dance for the wedding?" one of the female interns asked and I just let out a small laugh whilst we patrolled the streets near my agency.

"it's going great, Ground Zero can finally do the lifts" I joked which made the interns laugh. it was mainly a inside oke to myself, just remembering how he would be able to pick me up so easily at my apartment. Its weird that he can carry me there but when it comes to dancing it's a struggle.

I get a call from my second phone which Is my hero phone and sees Ground Zero's name on the screen which makes my heart jump. "hello?"

"Uravity, are you able to come near my Agency, theres a villain but has more like your quirk than mine!" he said before hanging up the phone.