Chapter 14 - Flower Arranging and Kisses

November -

·         Help the bride with vows

·         Arrange flowers for the bridal party

·         Create speeches with the best man

·         Plan and host rehearsal dinner with best man

·         Make sure cake is ready

·         Make sure the dress is perfect for the big day

·         Collect the dress (newly added)

·         Make sure dress isn't destroyed

·         BACHLORETTE PARTY (DECEMBER 31ST!)

·        No public fights

·        No inappropriate flirting – that attracts paparazzi.

·        No arguing

·        No proposals during the six months

·        No boasting about children

·         Mondays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then rehearse dances and band 18:30-00:00

·         Tuesdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then do whatever needs doing with best man

·         Wednesdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then rehearse dances and band 18:30-00:00

·         Thursdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 – night off

·         Fridays – day off

·         Saturdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then work with best man

·         Sundays – work with best man, bride, and groom

The end of November already, it's crazy how theres only two months left till this bloody wedding and you have no idea how happy I am until it is over soon. I am getting myself extrmeley drunk on the bachelorette party and wedding because this poor maid of honour deserves it. just seeing the list go down slightly, is pure joyment to my soul.

Since it's a Friday, Melissa, me and the girls are all going to the flower shop to design the flowers that each of us will be having. I told all the girls...minus Melissa that me and Bakugo are just friends. They got pissed off but I told them that it was fine because I'd rather talk to him as friends than not talk to him at all and cause arguments at the times we shouldn't, meaning the weddings, the dance reherslas. I just couldn't deal with that stress.

I had Aleigha sit on my lap as our bond was growing strong as god mother and god daughter and well, Mina was stressing at Kirishima about something on the phone which was funny to see. I was able to help make Aleigha's small bouquet since she was the flower girl which I found nice for Melissa and Deku to do since Aaryan and Damon are the ring bearers. Even though Damon is three, he is really good when being around Aaryan and follows him everywhere which is cute and that Damon is Izuku's God son...and Aaryan adores his uncle deku hence the two of them being part of the wedding.

"I like these ones aunt Chako!" Aliegha cheered which made me giggle as she was picking up any white and blue flower she'd see which made the other women laugh.

"you defiantly fit the role for flower girl huh" I joked which made Aliegha giggle.

It was a really fun day spending it with all the girls. We never really did stuff like this back at school and we barely did anything like this when it came to training to be pro's and especially when I casted myself out for the past five years, it was just difficult to make time. And my new goal is to spend more time with them because time is short.