Chapter 18 - Speech Stress

December -

· Create speeches with the best man.

· Plan and host rehearsal dinner with best man

· Make sure cake is ready.

· Make sure the dress is perfect for the big day.

· Collect the dress.

· Make sure dress is not destroyed.

· BACHELORETTE PARTY (DECEMBER 31ST!)

· WEDDING DAY (JANUARY 06TH!)

· No public fights

· No inappropriate flirting – that attracts paparazzi.

· No proposals or new relationships during the six months

· No boasting about the children

· Mondays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then rehearse dances and band 18:30-00:00

· Tuesdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then do whatever needs doing with best man.

· Wednesdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then rehearse dances and band 18:30-00:00

· Thursdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 – night off

· Fridays – day off

· Saturdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then work with best man.

· Sundays – work with best man, bride, and groom

"When I said are you free next Tuesday, you didn't have to lie" Katsuki said throwing clothes in a box making me laugh.

I re-tied my hair back past my ears looking at the stressed blonde with a smile watching him pack up all my clothes. "Well, I wasn't expecting the foster process to go so quickly. Turns out I can't just straight up adopt Aila, I must foster her first so I thought it would be good to move to a bigger house" I happily reply whilst boxing up all the kitchen appliances.

Katsuki stood up and walked towards me wrapping his arms around my waist before kissing my neck deeply. "eww, can you guys get a room" Aila suddenly says interrupting us. She found out about me and Bakugo dating A, because I'm raising her now and B, she walked in on us kissing in the kitchen, the best thing about her is that she is great at secret keeping...even though Katsuki threatened her that I'll ground her haha...I'm not going to by the way, we all know he's dramatic. The blonde huffed in annoyance which made me laugh as he carried on packing. "So even though you're going to be fostering me, am I not staying at the student accommodations anymore?" Aila asked me and I walked over to her to give her a small hug.

As we both started packing to pass time, I gave her a smile. "You can live at the accommodations if you want and visit on the weekends, I know you like it there" I said and Aila gave me a smile.

"I want to live with you" she bashfully giggled.

I could catch Bakugo smirking whilst packing and as Aila went to pack the things in the bedroom, I scooted over to the angry blonde hero. "I'm sorry I ruined our date night" I softly spoke as his hellish red eyes looking into my dark brown ones.

Letting out a sigh, all Katsuki did was pull me into a hug. I loved feeling his warmth, so much happiness would flood through me whenever I was held in his arms, I never want him to let me go because the way he makes me feel safe is unreal to me. I look up at him and feel his lips press onto my head causing me to giggle. His arms wrap around me tighter as I could tell he didn't want to let me go just yet.