Chapter 15 - Just A Little Pre Wedding Drama

November -

·         Help the bride with vows

·         Create speeches with the best man

·         Plan and host rehearsal dinner with best man

·         Make sure cake is ready

·         Make sure the dress is perfect for the big day

·         Collect the dress

·         Make sure dress is not destroyed

·         BACHELORETTE PARTY (DECEMBER 31ST!)

·         WEDDING DAY (JANUARY 06TH!)

·         Order decorations with wedding couple and best man. (Forgot to add)

·        No public fights

·        No inappropriate flirting – that attracts paparazzi.

·        No arguing

·        No proposals or new relationships during the six months

·        No boasting about the children

·         Mondays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then rehearse dances and band 18:30-00:00

·         Tuesdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then do whatever needs doing with best man

·         Wednesdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then rehearse dances and band 18:30-00:00

·         Thursdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 – night off

·         Fridays – day off

·         Saturdays – work at agency 06:00-18:00 then work with best man

·         Sundays – work with best man, bride, and groom

Sunday came which was exciting because I got to see Bakugo again. every time I think about him, I just feel so nervous and giddy like I am fifteen again. my hear pounded deep when I curled my hair looking at myself in the mirror as my hair was done up halfway with two French braids connected to my head as the rest of my hair rains curls. The clothes I was wearing today was orange chequered shirt with black ripped jeans and obviously matching converse because that is what my house cleaner of honour uniform is.

I put on the black had with huge block letters on it and headed out my bathroom to my kitchen to water all my plants whilst I waited for Bakugo to pick me up as I still was not ready to drive my car yet, I will get there but it is just a bit nerve racking.

My phone started vibrating on the dining table, so I raced towards with a beating heart to see Bakugo's name calling me. "Hello, are you outside...okay see you in a bit" I said hanging up the phone. I grab my laptop, keys, and bag whilst I headed out the door.

I ran to his car getting in beside him giggling which gets his warm attention. "Why you so giggly cheeks?" he asked, and I just giggled again refusing to see his eyes because I am acting so weird. "What?" he laughed, and I just could not stop laughing. "Why are you laughing?"

"I don't know" I simply said in my fit of giggles. "I'm just happy today"

"Well, I want you to be happy I guess...should we go to the bridezilla and nerd's house now?" he asked making me laugh again but I nodded in response.

I do not know why Bakugo makes me feel this way, I do not hate it, but it does make me like a weirdo but as you know, I love him, I admitted that before, but I would enjoy taking things seriously and slow so that maybe he'll fall in love with me too. He might just have an attraction, I do not know if he loves me like I love him and that is why he agreed on the secret date thing, so he could start building feelings.