Chapter 4 - The Bridal Club and Groomsmen

August -

·         Go food tasting

·         Go cake tasting

·         Help the bride with vows

·         Go dress shopping

·         Plan bachelorette party

·         Arrange flowers for the bridal party

·         Create speeches with the best man

·         Make sure gifts are in order

·         Go bridesmaid dress shopping

·         Check out venues with the best man

·         Plan and host rehearsal dinner with best man

·         Make sure cake is ready

·         Make sure the bridal shower is on board with everything

·         Make sure the dress is perfect for the big day

·         Make sure dress isn't destroyed

·         If the bride gets sick, be there at all costs

·         Hold the bride's flowers when she tells you

·         Make sure gifts aren't being stolen

·         Plan the dances which are (bridesmaids and groomsmen, father-daughter and mother-son dance, maid of honor and best man dance)

·         Make sure everyone is having a good time

·         Arrange the photographer and filmer with the best man

Two weeks had passed. I and Bakugo were wearing a blue chequered outfit as we are going on our duties as maid of honor and Best man which is still really irritating, every month we get sent different styled chequered outfits to wear in those months which annoys me but I'm slowly growing to them, the only annoying thing is that the letters are so large it draws citizen attention and paparazzi go insane over it. which is kind of what Melissa and Deku want, they want this wedding to be on billboards. It's like she's trying to make a Kardashian wedding. And the one rule they told me and Bakugo and all the other groomsmen and bridesmaids is that they don't want any negative drama that will snatch their spotlight...Melissa's spotlight.

Oh, we were given a list about it too.

·         No public fights

·         No inappropriate flirting

·         No arguing

·         No proposals during the six months

·         No boasting about children

No this, no that, no nothing, we have to be robots and follow queen melissa. The girls understand what the couple is going on about but I find it unfair because Kyoka is pregnant with her second now and no one is allowed to talk about it when the bride and groom are around because it 'steals their spotlight' it's just ridiculous. I get the fights but the kid's thing is just ridiculous. Tsu and Tokoyami have a baby, and Mina and Kirishima have twins (girl and boy) who are turning five around the time the wedding will be taking place so it's just stupid if you mind me. Toru and Ojiro are engaged but we aren't allowed to talk about it since their wedding isn't until the next two years which again fair enough but you'd think you could congratulate them...think again, we have to wait until Bridezilla and man of a whip is out the room before we talk about anything. I'M THE ONLY WOMAN IN THE GROUP THAT FINDS IT RIDICULOUS. Great now my thoughts are shouting like Bakugo...I'm spending too much time with that man, it's annoying.