1. The start

YN POV

"yaah Yn ahhh, have your breakfast and then go" I hear my mother yelling at me from the kitchen. I sighed and walked out from the living room reaching the main gate of our cute independent house. There I noticed my dad washing his new black Mercedes well I have to say that he just bought it for my lazy ass as well as I asked him to. " Hey dad...goomownin' " I cooed in my morning high tone ofcourse we all would be High at 7:30 Am I right? Or is it only me!? Anyways now he waved at me with a bright smile on his face "morning sweetie, good to go? " He asked coming towards me and kissed my forehead. I smiled at his sweetness " yeah dad let's leave already.... It's getting late" I exclaimed in my usual dramatic accent emphasising the word Late.

Well let me give a gist about myself and my family. I'm Min YN , 18 years old, a very passionate girl. My family just shifted to Busan the previous week from Daegu because of my older brother who's graduating from Dong-a University, yes I have an older brother and his name is Min yoongi. My mother wanted to be near her son and she just convinced me and my dad to shift as well as made me to agree with joining my brother's University..... So yeah this is my first day of first year as an undergraduate student in Dong-a University.

My brother has already left from his dorm I suppose? Now I'm leaving with my dad . It'll take 10 to 15 minutes to reach the university from my house. Finally halting Mercedes in front of the university " have a great day bud, ace it as usual" my dad cheered me up, Yes I need this to be honest because I miss my good old friends from my school and I need to get along with this new environment hope I like the ambience too!?......"Thank you dad, drive safe and get me Sushi for dinner...okay?" I chirped hoping that it was cute. "Sure darling " he assured me with his charming smile. Ahh I love my dad, he is the best.

I went straight to my first class it is history wish me good luck to sleep well with out getting caught. The teacher asked one of the students about the second world war and this poor guy who didn't listen to the class got caught for day dreaming or what ever who knows about his state!?. Now the following classes got continued and the day went well, yeah not bad I say. I stepped out of my department and saw one of my neighbour's cousin zico who's graduating in the same University as I am. " Hey YN I didn't see you for past some days, whear were you so long? Got disappeared."
He started annoying me as if it is his duty to do. He nudged my arm with his elbow to answer him.

When I look at his brown eyes he's already starring at me showing his perfectly aligned teeth. " I just came back from my Jeju vacation and stop questioning bro it's annoying " i showed my annoyance without any hesitation since I know him well and we're kinda close. We both just walked side by side in the alley till we reach the same street where our house is. He looked at me walking through the cloister and closed the wooden door without even having the cutersy to say bye. Arrogant! Is all I would say.

Now it's 7 pm and I'm laying on my bed scrolling through the social media. A ping sound got my attention and there's a notification popping up on screen. It's zico, what now?

~ hey can you come to my place with your history assignment? I've a doubt in it.

What? Why should I come to your place When you're the one who's asking for a help?~

~ I'm not comfortable with your family and I've never met them once so it would be awkward for me.

Oh you say this when I'm totally not ready to face your uncle Mr.jeon ~

~girl c'mon why are so scared of him ever since the day you saw him at the balcony? He doesn't even know about your existence.

Ok say that you'll get me a Sushi so that I can bring my work!~

~not fair my girl:( anyways i need to complete my work so yeah I'll get you one. Now come fast the door is open.

Sure thing boy~

He didn't reply to me after this so I just put on my hoodie over my white shirt and a skirt over my tights. Should sustain my style of course. Ready to leave my house I shout "I'll be back soon" to my parents and walked off heading towards his house which is right beside mine. I rang the bell once I reached the wooden door of the standalone building waiting for someone to open it.

To my bad luck this intimidating man opens the door for me showing his calm face as usual. His messy curls falling over his forehead, vein throbbing on his neck and hands adding the tattoos to praise his hand. "Yes how can I help you?" He asked holding the handle of the door. His brown eyes boaring through mine. I can't stay calm in front of this man at all.. I'm all weak right now.
"I--uhm I came here to see zico..yo-your nephew right!?"

I shoot him a question in the end of my sentence. Bold of me! He looked at me from the top to the bottom as if he's judging my looks. And a small curve forms showing that he's actually smiling to me and giving me an inviting look "oh yeah he talked about you a lot, so you're Min Yn right?" He asked tucking his left hand in his trouser's pocket "yeah I'm Yn your neighbour as well" I bite my lower lip out of anxiety and nervous. He noticed my state and let me inside without troubling me just by standing infront of me. He closed the door behind us and walk forth me leading the way to the living room. I sat down on the couch.

"Would you like to drink something?" He asked through his Deep voice and sat beside me making me look like a duckling beside him. "Yes a glass of water" I reached my skirt to pull it a bit down since it's short compared to my other skirts... Thank god I'm wearing tights underneath. "Sure wait here for zico i just texted him about your arrival he'll be here" he stood up heading towards his kitchen and letting me breathe a bit. The door opening upstairs caught my attention hoping for this brat to come fast. "Hey you came ? Where's the entry pass uh? To enter my house."

He dared to tease me having his uncle near us.. thankfully he's in the kitchen.
"So I guess you can do your assignment by yourself right?" I shoot back not standing his jerk behaviour. " Ah cool women get yourself together I was just joking woah" he laughed at me innocently with his cute features but braty attitude. "Where is the work? I've to complete it within tonight" he started digging my belongings and took the assignment out from my bad. " Don't forget to buy me Sushi okay?"

I didn't forget to mention this cause I need my pay back. He just showed me his thumb down sign and left for his room. He has no heart . Mr Jeon came to my view as soon as he leaves. " Here have it" he gave me a glass of water and a croissant which I assume he have been warming it or just baked with some quick time. " I made this croissant for zico around 6pm so I just kept them in the oven" he smiled at me and sat on the couch which is opposite to the one I am. "oh that's fine and thank you mister Jeon" I showed my gratefulness.

"You're going to stay here until he finishes the work?" This question got me to think twice before answering....