9. blood

JUNGKOOK POV:

Oh here comes the small space bun girl who just dropped the wine glass. Now I'm a fan boy for this messy missy!

Splattering sound of the glass well heard in the silent room. Now... think Jungkook how it will be if she just pours the wine on Tzuzy's brilliant coloured dress!?. And Tzuzy sla- no I can't let things fall out of my hand.

I shake my head after zoning out by thinking about lunatic scenarios in my head.

I rushed towards her as soon as I got back to my sense. I slightly pushed Tzuzy who was standing on my way with a dramatic wide eye. I bent down and reached YN's hand which is already picking up the scattered pieces of glass. "Sweet heart just leave it. I got this" I said before shooing her so that she would leave.

"No. Mr jeon you're going to hurt yourself just leave it. I'll take care of it"
Yes how can I forget that she's stubborn much!?. "No! You ain't cleaning this and you've to obey my words sweetheart."
I tell a bit of commanding, at least then she would back off.

"Owh am I watching a live TVN telecast!?" We heard Tzuzy's counter.
Is she for real or just being sarcastic at the most crucial time!?. "Excuse me?" I cleared my throat and raised a brow at her. In a questioning manner.

"Uhm no Jungkook I tried to make the air bright. You know!" She awkwardly gives a lame response. Now my focus is on the glass pieces. I really have to be more careful with this sharp object. These shards are very minute and vicious.
After picking up some big pieces I heard YN asking me to use the dust pan. I smiled at her and took the pan in my hand to clear the place.

........

"Here have this plum cake. Ms Tzuzy" I offered her after filling her glass with wine for the second time. Yn left the parlour a while ago and now I'm all alone with Tzuzy. "Jungkook why is that girl being so messy!?" She brings this up out of the blue. I don't know how to respond to this question because I shouldn't be rude to her. If I'm going to be honest with my opinion on YN then I might sound rude towards Tzuzy. Anyways honesty is all I prefer. "Yeah I agree that she's quite messy with handling things but... After all she's cute and I can't scold her for something small... Moreover, it's an accident. she didn't mean to drop it" I chucked down the remaining wine and placed the glass on the table. "Oh what if she did it on purpose? Jungkook."

Oh my god! What's wrong with her!? I guess she's kinda into that k-drama character. "I guess you're getting late" I abruptly stood up looking back at the wall clock. I seriously cannot stand these types of b*ichy conversations. I guess she sensed my discomfort in her behaviour towards the situation or more likely to YN.

"Jungkook.... I'm sorry I didn't mean to say stuff like that.. but you know I'm naturally a bit skeptical when things happen like what had happened this evening. I couldn't resist myself from being uncertain " she stood up as well now reaching my neck level. She's tall even in these flats whereas YN only reaches my chest level.

I snaked out the way between the table and the sofa while having my both hands inside of my pockets. She does the same to approach me. And now that she's quite close to me looking into my eyes. Probably searching for my response!?. Whatever. I tried to move a bit back and I did it as I went straight to the garden area.

"Jungkook" she calls out again. I tilted my head to look at her who was standing at the very entrance of the garden. She hesitantly stepped forward and stood beside me. I should have a cigarette now, I'm so in disturbed mood. Sitting on the swing I took my cigarette out and lit it with my lighter. "I'm so sorry if I sounded mean or rude. I'm sorry. I didn't mean my words" she says placing her palm on my shoulder blade. And subtly giving me a massage.