11. You have me!

JUNGKOOK POV:

7:00 PM

I walked up to the main door as I heard the calling bell. I first peep into the spy hole of the door before opening it. I can just see a girl's hair with a straight partition, the hair looks smooth and brown. It's definitely YN. Also her height said it all.

I happily opened the door with a genuine smile on my face. She makes my heart melt, I feel at ease whenever I see her smile. Just like how she's now smiling in front of me . "oh welcome home sweetheart" I clasped my palms together and then rubbed it in order to warm my body. The wind is so wild and cold.

My bad...the bracelet which is in my left hand fell down and YN quickly went down to get the bracelet for me. "Hey no need Yn, I can pick it up" I chuckled at this girl's kindness. Honestly her parents raised her well, and I can't resist myself from thinking about it no matter how many times I have thought this.

"Uhm anyways I got it Mr. Jeon.. here you can wear it now" she passed me the bracelet. "Thank you sweetheart" I patted her head before letting her in. "The wind is so much colder than yesterday.. please come in yn" I gave her the space so that she can be comfortable in my place. "Yes , thank you" she said before going into the parlour of my house. She's wearing a baggy fit today, unlike the other day and she looks even smaller in this oversized t-shirt and the sweat pant.

"Mr. Jeon how's your day?" She asked me once she got all comfortable and that now she's on my couch. This concern of her makes my heart warm, she's so thoughtful and mature... No other women or girls I've met before had asked me such questions like ' how's your day!?; Had your lunch!?.. extra' I mean most of them were like 'hey kook can we hangout?, Or the formal once be like Mr. Can we go somewhere?, Or else... Jungkook get me this, that' but this cute girl never fails to ask me such caring questions. People nowadays think that asking those questions is something 'cringe' especially teenagers. But she's different, yes different from all.

"Oh sweetheart! Yes it was pretty good but had so much work until 6" I said and went straight into the kitchen to get her some drinks. "Ohhh..." I can feebly hear her voice and it faded. She must be curious I suppose!?.

After some minutes I came back to the hall and saw her engaged on the phone.. texting someone? I don't know. Anyways I made her pancakes and some fresh juice. "Oh you're back" she gasped looking at me... Standing in front of her.
"Yes yes I'm back.. am I startled you?" I sat beside her placing the snacks on the table which is in front of us. "Yes.. you kinda did" she just said like that..woah she's so brave. Doesn't she feel like I'm intimidating!?. Now she starches her forehead with her index finger and tries to avoid my eye contact. Cute. I shook my head with a smile on my face.

"Okay... Now have this, fill your little tummy." I mocked not meaning to offend.
She pouted and took a piece of cake with the fork. She opened her mouth full to take in the cake. I unconsciously coughed at the view and turned around to check something... As if someone called me.

"How was your day sweetheart!?" I broke the silence full of peace. "Hmm uh It-" she tried to speak up with her mouth full of cake. She looked so cute with her dumpling cheeks. " calm down my dumpling... Slowly.. slowly...okay!?... Say it after you're done eating hmm!?" I caressed her back merely cause I don't want her to feel uncomfortable.

The moment my hands went in contact with her back, I saw her cheeks going all red. This is the warning sign for me.. so I quickly withdrew my hand from her.
"Mine was also pretty good but something happened at the uni and I badly want to tell that to someone...and unfortunately my parents aren't Home... I was so bored and decided to visit you and zico" I nodded my head before asking her a question since I noticed she said that her parents aren't Home. " where's your parents now?" I clasped the glass of water on the table and drank some before keeping it back in the place.