8. Her

5:00 AM

I woke up still feeling my eyelids are heavy. I barely open my eyes to only see no sunlight but a misty navy blue sky.
Lucky the ones who wake up early in the morning, just to witness something priceless. The morning sky!

Rolling onto the mattress I reached for my phone which is on the night table.
Oh my alarm will go in a minute but before it rings I turned off the alarm.
Getting out of the soft mattress, I went straight to the bathroom to do my morning deeds.

Zico must be here at any time, I should prepare a quick breakfast before he arrives. The boy must be hungry in the morning. I chuckled thinking about his toddler period. The naughtiest baby I've ever raised, and now the sneaky teen to be. Time flew away just like that... It seems like I had him in my arms the previous day but he's all grown up to the point where this boy is reaching my height.

5:45 AM

I checked the pancake before turning off the range. Now I need to slice the strawberries and the pineapple, then add a cup of dark chocolate. That'd be perfect. Lately I'm in a good mood and energetic, I don't know why! Hearing the front door crack open I turned around to have zico's figure in sight.

"Here's your precious key.." He placed it on the couch before approaching me to have a look at the breakfast and to smell the aroma dramatically. He can audition for acting. No doubt YN is his friend.

"Now! I'll go down to the garage and check the car. If it's not going to be in a good state. You are going to pay for it"
I sarcastically smiled at his face before moving away from the kitchen island. I could discern the panic on his puffy morning face. "Uncle wait! I'll -i-i-i...."
I know this would happen. My morning happy news is here. "What did you do? Zico tell me it's working!" I ran my hand through my hair before leaving a sigh.

I hope for the good! It should be working or I'm going to have a long day. I don't even have my public transportation card and in addition to it I don't know any of the bus roots as well. It has been a while since I took buses for daily use or any other public transport.

"Chill uncle! It's working as usual but-" he stutters fidgeting with his hands. I gave him a hostile glare before walking out of the house. "I'll see what it is. I don't need your explanation" this is spoiling my pleasant mood.

After having my mercedes in the sight
Which is in good condition from afar, I don't even want to have a close look at it!
I will cry if this brat did something to it.
"Uncle listen to me... Please! I'll ask mom for money so that we can repair these scratches alone" he simply says after drawing a wonderful line on the car's door with is driving skills.

"Scratches alone? Do you know what the process is for clearing up the scratches from a car? They are completely going to remove the whole enamel panel, Well anyways I'm gonna charge it from your mom" I exhale deeply with pure frustration. I turned around to leave the spot but.."and you" I pointed my index finger towards this reckless kid "Are never driving my car again. Heard me well?" I raised my brows getting him to nod with his lips pursed and hands folded together. The view is pleasing to my ego. I need to talk to jungyun and ask her to warn my precious nephew. Tch.

5:20 PM

Rolling onto my chair I waited for the minute hand in the clock to hit the '30'
So that I can leave as soon as it is 5:30 sharp. I have completed all my work including the pending one and collected Miss Tzuzy's data as well. I could simply mail this to her but she doesn't want me to do it, instead she's ready to come to my place. I Just thought of spending my evening time with YN if she's there in my house already. Oh she might be there... Because she asked me to help her in the arts. Let's hope for the best!