14. Complicated

YN'S POV:

I wonder why Zico leaves the table with half way finished pasta on his hand. He doesn't seem to be bothered as far as I noticed because he himself read out the name loud enough to get my attention as well as Mr. Jeon's.

But I wanted to share this with him as well, along with his uncle kookie. This is exhausting me, I don't know how I'm going to make him understand my state and feelings. "Oh well.. never mind him sweetheart, he could be a brat at times" his uncle points out at which I thought he wouldn't pay attention. "That's alright Mister Jeon, I'll talk to him later " I set my eyes to his penetrating ones. "By the way.. Finn is my puppy, I don't know whether you remember this but I've once told you that I own a pet and that got my woolen cardigan's button to rip off when I was here, you remember?" I asked him curiously, hoping for him to remember this small detail of mine.

"Yes YN I remember, how would I forget this huh?" He adds more oregano to the pasta while answering me, not to mention his 'huh' at the ending of his sentence which always sends shiver to my body. He so intimidating. "That's good to hear Mister Jeon, that you're able to remember this small detail " I smiled cowardly in front of him and my pasta which I haven't finished yet.

"Yesterday was the day I adopted him, and that was two years ago. He was almost got bitten by the stray dogs... Uhm I remember him being a small cotton ball when I first saw him, he was shivering and with those injuries...ugh this thing still makes me weak " I sign thinking about that horrible moment.

"Ahh that must be hard, I swaer I would have cried like hell if saw a pup in that situation after all I'm an pup lover too" he matches my personality and I can easily relate to him.

"Yeah and adding on to this my parents refused me to have finn Stating that he's a stray and that they could buy me a new clean one in whatever breed I want" I shook my head still contemplating how I convinced them in disbelief.

"Then how did you make through it sweetheart?" He chuckles, might have already imagining something in his head.
What if he judges me after knowing how I convinced them? What if he thinks that I'm a brat or a disobedient girl who never listens to her parents? Should I really tell him? Screw it. I don't like lying to the one I respect and like.

"Uhm it's actually something dramatic but yeah... I threatened them that I would leave the house with Finn and be a stray along with my baby boy" I laugh at my dramatic self and suddenly realised that I'm showing too much of teeth so I had to close my mouth with one hand and laugh in silence.

I stopped talking and try to focus on the food which I didn't finish yet. "You're a brat. Don't you?" He chuckles in disbelief.
I throw my hands in air defending myself "ahh no mister Jeon, when it comes to my parents that's how it works, I had to do something dramatic" I cough and he immediately passed me the drink which he made for the dinner.

"Well sweetheart... Your parents still not back home right?" He shows some intrest on my life. I acquiesce right away and noded my head up and down gulping down my drink. "And are you sure you can sleep alone at your place?" He looks into my eyes having a pleasant smile on his gorgeous face. But what is he trying to convey by that question? Whatever.

"Uhm yeah.... I can Cause I'm used to it" I shurg showing my indifferent side to him. He bends a little bit further to pass his left hand underneath the table to drag his chair even more closer to the dining table, to sit comfortably. I was waiting for him to say something but he's keeping quiet for some seconds oddly.
From what I can discern from the look on his face I would tell that he's thinking something before speak out. "Well you can stay here if you want, we won't mind" he let's out in one go, causing my head to dart towards his side.