6. Fragile

"Mr. Jeon I want you to do a favour for me" she lets out making me curious about what it is.

"Yeah tell me what favour do I need to do!?" I showed my concern but smile at her hesitant features. There's no need to be this hesitant towards me, now she's worrying me being too fragile, I guess I should Stop being demanding. "Uhm.. it's nothing but I heard from zico that you're arts major and currently in the graphic designing field" she said something about her knowledge of my life which is true.

"Oh yeah! I didn't get to explain you about my work... But yes I'm a graphic designer for your kind information miss." I sarcastically mentioned her as 'miss' without meaning to offend her.
I could see her features brightens up instantly after hearing my statement
"Mr. Jeon! You know I'm an art student as well and my major is designing....uhm since I gotta do more practical work for my internals, I need to submit more tangible designs of mine in this current year" I see her pacing her upper body back and forth to feel at ease while talking to me and holding her hands together infront of her body.

"That's really great to hear and I wish all the best for your work dear." I wished her luck. "But I said I need a favour from you!" She stated something and made me feel dumb for not asking about the favour or the reason behind her explanation. "Ouch.. it's not like that Yn, uhm do you perhaps need my help in giving you tricks and new sketches ideas for your projects!?" I gave an hint of my opinion and she nodded her head vigorously pursing her mouth and raising her browse. Being cute! "Exactly you got it, woah I'm happy that you gotta get my point " she exclaimed snapping her fingers.

"But did I say that I'd help you out in it!?"
I teased her, liking the feelings of seeing her all nervous or distracted by my aura.
I instantly regret after seeing her smile with disappointment or hurt, but concealing with her smile. "hey dear... No I was just kidding, you don't have to worry I'll help you out in every projects that you have to do, trust me." I went near her and patted her head to calm her down.

"That's fine... I just asked without realising that you'll also have a pleanty of work to be done... I'm completely fine, I'll take care of it" she smiled at me but unknowingly making me feel guilty to be kind of impolite towards her. " Yn I just - you know.. I was just teasing you. Dear"
I admitted against my will, and for sure knowing that it might affect her in both the ways.... Good and bad. I'm screwed up.

"Teasing me!? I was on the verge of crying... I really looked forward to your help" she teared up but restrained herself from bursting out. She's a baby! I got to know about her more.

I scoop her in my arms and placed her between my torso to calm her down.
"Dear I just like to mock you in a good way and I did it...but trust me I didn't mean my words. I swear, I'll help you with all my heart. sweetheart "
I gave this cute but caring name.

"I know Mr. Jeon... I'm just feeling overwhelmed that's why I teared up, you don't worry about me I'm okay!" She reassured me "but why do you have to be overwhelmed... Because I clearly saw the disappointment in your expression " I chuckled seeing how fragile and naive she is.

"I guess you're way too fragile...hmm!? don't you!?" I asked by caressing her back with my palm in a gentle way.
"No! It's not like that Mr. Jeon" she smiled looking at me in my eyes and shifted a bit away from me but in a respectful manner.

Within no time to have a conversation with her, I heard zico calling out for me... Oh this must be the reason for her to move away without giving a caution. "Uncle..." Now he's in my sight standing half naked! "Zico how Many times should I have to tell you don't roam around the House like this... Only with your sweat pants when someone is around!? Huh?"

I didn't let him ask for what he wanted but just shoot him a question. "Uncle calm.. she's my friend after all and that's not a big deal here, where's my Adidas hoodie I'm searching for it for almost 20 minutes" he tried Playing it cool. "Ah that white one right?" He nodded is head but sat inbetween me and Yn. "Yep... that's my fav!" He ruffled his bangs which is already wet from his evening shower.