2. Little flower

"You're going to stay here until he finishes the work?" This question got me to think twice before answering....

"Uhm yeah if you don't mind me staying here I'd stay...may be around 8pm" I fiddled with my shirt's bottom feeling anxious in front of this indimidating man. I can see his lips curving up a little subtly and nodding his head he left the couch to go somewhere else in the house.

It's been 5 minutes since they left me all by myself, sitting on this couch scrolling through my phone. "If your bored can you help me with the garden ?" Mr. Jeon suggested out of blue. I hesitate to accept the offer right away. "Sure... I'll join you" but I went nuts by his soft smile and acquiesce right away. "Okay then.. come after me because my kitty is sleeping over the pathway , I just don't want to disturb her " this giant man cares for a kitty cat!? Unbelievable.

Now we're here all alone no I'm with him all alone. I'm nervous again, why am I feeling so small compared to him? Yeah because he's not just a boy who's like zico, who's in my set of age but a real man, a mascular man with indimidating aura and with some accessories on his body Oh my god he's too perfect for a man to be. His metal bracelet which looks more tougher than himself and the freaking tattoos on his arm is killing me. I shouldn't be thirsty over a man who's well mannered and a decent figure.

Because I'm sure that he won't appreciate any sort of relationship with a girl like me. Who's timed and with insecurities. He would rather be single or would go for a woman. But who am I to judge his personal life. I don't even know about his love life or about his preference towards women.

"Yn... You're here!?" He turned around to check where I'm and walked towards me having a pleasent composure. Once he reached by my side I smiled at him and received the same energy from this hot but cute man. " Have this trowel while I'm watering the plants because I can't keep this down here on the soil which got all moisture due to the rainfall " he state the reason for asking this favour wow he's so concerned. "Yeah sure give it to me... But can I also join you in watering the plants?" I initiated, I wanted to do gardening very badly since my childhood but couldn't.

Why leave this best opportunity because of my timidity. " Oh you like gardening as well!?... That's not a suprise I guessed it" he mentioned something about his observation which i wasn't aware of.
" Yeah but how did you know " I wanted to know this and I won't stop until I get the details of his observation about me. This is weird -- " I just guessed with your style your skirt is floral printed and your phone case is with dandelion aesthetic and your-- never mind" he stopped himself from saying more what it could be oh my.. my heart is beating hard with this suspecious remark of him.

"Oh yeh you're kinda to the point, i agree" I just resist myself from asking him more not wanting to be a pain on his ass. Now we both walked near a bunch of Daffodils and he just started to water the flowers. " This one is my favourite amongst all, cause daffodils will make your garden look more colourful and zico bought me this as a souvenir from his trip to Jeju" he Said something sounds personal for him with a bright smile on his beautiful face. He's adorable. "Oh yeah that's so sweet of him and can I ask you something?" I smiled at him but being all nervous with what I just did.

"Go ahead what it is?" Now it seems like he's more curious than me " how zico is your cousin!? As in which way... " His chuckle made me to regret my question did I pissed him off by being extra curious than I should be?. "Yeah he's my nephew, my sister asked me to look after him until he finishes his studies and he might go back to seoul or might not it's up with him" this phase of the conversation attracts my interest and wanted to know more about their family.

"Oh that's great and what about your sister and her spouse... Do they live in seoul!?" He tucked the trowel into the soil to create a hollow space "yeah they do live there with their daughter" and planted a new carnation in it. " Oh is she around zico's age or younger than him?" I let out can't stand to keep it within my self. He tilted his head towards me and gave a contagious smile and balanced his tough thighs with his palm to stand up emitting a hmm sound.

" No. She's elder than him and she's working there in an Intech company.... She's almost 21 by next April if I'm not wrong." He turned around elbowing his way back to the parlour by introducing some who's more close to him may be not since they live apart but obviously more close than me.

I followed him from behind and sat on the couch not knowing what to do since this is not my house to be comfortable with. " I'll be back after some minutes" he excused himself and left me idol. I decided to go wash my hands and fourarm alone because of the gardening stuff it got dirty and being the 'wash hands' freak I'm I can't stand this uneasy feeling about the dirt which is invisible to be honest. I look for a sink around the parlour but I couldn't find in the main hall so I just walked through the pathway which we came back from and saw a small shed

Hoping to find a bucket of water or at least a safety water supply in it. I opened the wooden door to check whether I'm lucky or not.. yes I am. There's a bucket of water with a mug. I'm blessed, since I don't want to pester him by nagging with anything I could, I decided to use this source to clean my hands. Once i stepped out of the small wooden shed.

There stood Mr. Jeon with the face of searching for someone, is it me? Anyways I walked towards him and explain why I'm here when I'm supposed to be there in the living room. "You could have called me or zico to help you now I feel bad for leaving you alone and made you to struggle yourself " he indirectly expressed his distress "uhm no it's not like that... I just don't want to bother you and decided to help myself" I gave a valid reason for my immature behaviour.

"Yn feel like home here okay!? It's my house and I'm giving you all the permission and right to be comfortable around and don't hesitate to ask anything alright!?" He really does have concerns about me. That's weird he only knows me ever since this evening but he acts like he knows me well? Or am I wrong!?
I just nod obeying this dominant man without realising that I'm kinda obeying his words ever since I came here. Woah he got the power. Man!