3. Sleep

JUNGKOOK POV:

I went straight to my room after advising her to feel free around here I honestly don't mind her to be here and loiter around. This cute girl is getting my attention more than she should. It'd be a big lie if I say that I don't know her! Yeah I kinda noticed her and her family when they shifted here from their home town.

And on the other hand zico had mentioned her at least 1000 times during his first semester. I smiled unconsciously thinking about his flustered state back then whenever he talked about her. They're adorable and cute what else can I say!?. I changed into formals wearing a white tee and a denim in the bottom to contrast the white tee, since one of my colleagues called me to have dinner and to discuss our current project.

I left the room closing the door behind me and walked through the hallway to witness something that broke my heart. This is so cute of her to sleep on the couch with her lips parted a bit in an absolutely adorable manner, she's like a soft dumpling right now making me feel like squeezing her cheeks. I saw her phone right beside her left thigh which is unlocked to my surprise so I went further to reach for her phone to check whether she got any message from her parents. Yes she did get so many messages from her dad Alone. fathers are always the same as typical father ever since those days, being all protective. I smiled and bent to her level to wake her up in a soft manner.

"Yn wake up" I shook her a bit in order to wake this dumpling up. She just 'hmmed' and went all flat on the couch from her sitting position. Okay! This is hard to wake her up. Now I decided to go check up with zico and approach his room which is upstairs. I knock before entering but here he's sound asleep. Why do these teens tend to sleep at the time of work and be awake at the time of rest. Doing the vise versa and getting bad health.

Anyways I don't hesitate to wake him up unlike how I did with yn for whatever reason. "Zico wake up. I'm leaving the house for dinner with my colleague and I'll be a bit late tonight " I turned my watch to make it sit perfectly on my wrist and wait for him to respond and saw him getting up slowly by laying his head on the headboard " Yeah sure uncle but have you prepared my dinner or do I have to order it!?" He asked tucking his hands between his thighs feeling cold already. " Of course the dinner is already cooked all you have to do is warm it before eating" I smiled and crouched down to ruffle his curls.

" Oh you're awake.. but when did you wake up!?" I saw yn back on earth, blinking at me with a dilemma as if she's contemplating about her surroundings which is new to her, guess she has just woken up. "Uhm Mr. Jeon what time is it?" She shot back a question without answering mine. I went near her and sat beside her on the couch wanting to get her attention all of a sudden. " It's around 8:30. Would you like to have your dinner here?" I proposed this willing to stay back and serve these young blood. "No Mr. Jeon that's alright I should go home now it's almost 9 'o' clock, mom would be worried about me"

She stood up and fixed her hair subtly and then her skirt. I noticed that she got goosebumps on the lower part of her thighs " are you cold? If yes. Here I have this jacket" I gave her one of zico's jackets since mine would be a blanket for her petite figure. She didn't refuse, for my flabbergast and stretched her hands to get the jacket from my hold. I chuckled before giving her the jacket.

"See you" I walked her to the exit and waited for her to wear the denim styled sneakers of hers. Her style is something unique and good. "see you soon Mr. Jeon" she blushed out of the blue, when nothing happened here to make her blush. I smiled fondly and patted her back when she just turned around to leave. I took one last glimpse of her face which caught a red shade, did I do something forbidden!? Oh I should have kept my hand with myself. " Nice to meet you and to know you Yn" I expressed my Delight of meeting her. "Same goes here Mr. Jeon, it's so pleasant to be here" she bowed respectfully.