10. The feels

YN POV:

(APRIL /17/2023)

1:30 PM

As I walk through the corridor of our department I saw zic coming from the other side by tossing his note and chewing a chewing gum. He's wearing a baggy cargo with an oversized pullover with a white tee shirt in. His converse is a top notch to his style today and I'm loving it. Wait.. something is-- no no way when did he go blonde!? I just saw him in dark brown yesterday. He's crazy!

"Hey dumboo.... What are you looking at!? Come here." He brought me back to the reality. I shook my head and gave a pat on my head by myself, yes he's suprising me everyday. Dang!

I ran to him with my small legs and finally reached his side after an eternity.
"Are you a psycho path zico!? Seriously!!?" I gave him a 'tch' with my iconic eye roll. " woah I made those pretty eyes to roll back for me. Isn't it?" He makes it even more dirty by giving me his ICONIC smirk. " No! Just tell me when did you colour your hair!? And this doesn't suits you!" I gave him a pitiful look but in a sarcastic manner only.

"Ohh so that's your concern.. huh?" He came closer to my level and again "hmm?".....hmmed near my face. What's wrong with him, I'm losing my mind.
"Yes Mr. Uncle's boy! I'm embarrassed to walk with you. This honestly doesn't suits you man!" I exclaimed for him to understand that I'm not kidding.

The moment he understands what I'm trying to say.. his smile drops and his boxy lips formed a pout. I'm regretting my deeds now. I shouldn't have been more apparent with him , especially in this case. This might hurt him. I waved my hands infront of his sad puppy face to get him back to the reality cause he has already lost in the mist I suppose!?

"I did this for you" he said it all before leaving the place with his note in hands.
My eyes widened the moment I heard him well. Yes I heard him well and good, that's not an illusion or a hallucination.
"Hey zic wait there... Hey ziccc!" I ran behind him in order to catch him cause man he's just like his uncle All tall and masculine. I can't keep up with his pace if I'm going to walk with my duckling legs. I cried internally.

He didn't care to stop in the track but just to continue his long strides. He's heartless. I tried calling him one last time before he disappear in the classroom crowd but it all went in vain. And now it's already time for my next session which is art. Oh the professor will be giving us a new project and it's a big one. I've to ace it. I checked the exact time and took a 'U' turn to reach my class.

........

Zic's attitude was haunting me and I couldn't concentrate on anything. He looked so sad and pity. Am I did something wrong? No right? I asked myself to assure my inner child. Anyways I'll be going to his place today to get some ideas from Mr. Jeon. That's the only fun part in arts now a days.... I get to meet him. I pandiculated as the class ended. Time to go home and take some rest.

"Yn..." I heard Hyenun's voice from behind. But suprisingly it's soft and calm while addressing me. I turned around to meet with his gaze. He's looking down at his shoes now... What's wrong with these guys huh!?

"What happened hyenunah? What's wrong...you alright?" I asked him with concern. "We need talk YN and I've to tell you something... It's important " he said before looking into my eyes. So I just nod my head and followed him. I need to know the issue after all.

"Do you want to eat something? Some drinks?" He asked me before sitting beside me on the pew bench which is in our university yard. " uh no- no thanks" I refused politely with a genuine smile on my face. " you can have some if you want... No need to stop yourself for me" I told him, so that he can be free and do his preference around me. He just smiled and caressed his thighs with his palm before talking. " YN. First of all I'm extremely sorry for what happened the other day. And I've a genuine reason for my rude behaviour but I'm not justifying my act by saying that I've a genuine reason" he breathed heavily and I could see tiny sweat drops on his forehead. No wait - what's happening!? This is so dramatic.