4. Sick of zic

Once I reached the garage of the building, I parked my car and grabbed hold of the pastries that I bought for zico while passing a bakery. He loves all kinds of pastries so I'm not going to regret buying this for him. I entered the passcode in the digital lock and opened the door to get in and to meet with the darkness. He's not here as I assumed him to be. Zico is getting out of my control and I feel like dashing at him to some point. In order to make sure I'm right and that he's not here by this time I went upstairs to check on his room. it's past 11:30 already! I'm not letting him in without an explanation.

It's raining out there so I turned on the heater to warm myself up and pulled the blanket up to my chest level. Turning on the television I switched from the already watched anime to the documentary film which I wanted to watch for a long time. While watching the movie I zoned out from the film and contemplated about earlier, when yn was here on this couch.

I like her personality which is kind and I'd say that she's down to earth. Moreover, when she obeys my commands or by just accepting the request from me, it triggers my ego to be more dominant towards her, It's fun to see her all in a reddish shade over her cute dumpling cheeks.

I snapped out of my mind when I heard the front door opening and got locked in a second. Indicating that zico is back. But what makes me more upset is that he didn't keep up with his words when he said that he'll be back within 12. This is the first time he's being indifferent to my commands which hurts me. From the date of his birth till now I consider him as my own blood and get him whatever he wants to make him feel happy with his life, without letting any unsatisfactory feeling grow up in him.

"Uncle..." He dragged himself to the couch, I could sense that he's not sober. I know that he consumes alcohol but only on occasions. "You had alcohol" I stated without looking at him and making it obvious that I'm not in a good mood to have a conversation but to yell at him.
"Hyenun just fooled me by saying that it's urgent and that he fell down on the stairs when it's all pure white lie to make me stay up with him" he explained something that is believable. I wouldn't have believed him if he had said something dramatic but this makes sense. This Hyenun guy is a freak who acts like his boyfriend, clinging on to zico's shoulder, sometimes I wonder whether they're lowkey dating.

I didn't say more but let him free "there are some pastries which I bought while passing your favourite cafe, it's kept on the kitchen counter" I told him if he's hungry by any chance or else in need of any snacks. " Thank you. I'll take it" he didn't forget to mention his gratefulness.
This is the zico whom I raised up. His dad is a coward to leave his cute family and decided to be a father of someone else's children. This is the only reason I go easy on him. He deserves this love after all the rollercoaster phases of his life. The days when he walked through the court's red rug with his mom , holding her finger with his cute little hand.

It has been 15 years since he left them, and ever since the day he left them my sister jungyunah asked me to be by their side and to help her out. Being the only brother of her I took care of zico by visiting them ever since then once in a week and loved him with all my heart.
But I'm still concerned about his sister
Jyongeh. Cause I know that she's still in contact with her father and visiting him by going against her own mother. Where jungyunah doesn't appreciate it at all.
The mommy's boy zico has only wrath towards his sister jyongeh. On the other hand I either don't care about her and her presence whenever I visit jungun.

________

It's past 1 in the morning. I couldn't sleep because of my over thinking. Yes. I easily tend to think more that could keep me up in the night or even for the whole night. I just forgot the feeling of what a 'good sleep' is . I just work for my survival and to give hands to my sister when she's in need. I really don't have a plan for my future, and I don't really care about the present having no Idea about where it takes me.