15. Night with you

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

As I placed myself comfortably on the couch, I laid my back onto the back cushion of the couch. I closed my eyes for a minute to relax as this day was exhausting and has worn me out. Now that I'm alone I set myself even more free by unbuttoning my shirt and letting the air hit my skin which is satisfying.

Now that Yn got all her belongings from her place she is resting in the guest room which is just next to mine, hope she stays here and eats healthy until her parents are back. She hasn't come out since she last went inside, must be taking a shower or doing her night care routine.

I stand up on my spot to stretch my body a little bit before moving towards my bedroom, I need to take a shower before anything I do. Walking straight to my wardrobe I grab a cargo type shorts and a loose fit white tshirt along with a Calvin Klein boxer. Oh I guess my body wash is almost finished but I have another sealed one thankfully, since tomorrow will be Saturday my next work is to check the groceries and to do shopping, got the next point to add on to my to-do-list. I get hold of my new dove body wash and and tear the plastic sealing with my teeth I've no other choice because I'm almost naked and I just can't walk around like this to have the scissors.

______________

15 minutes later:

I come out of my room ruffling my still wet hair with the help of a turkey towel.
The tinkling sound of my bracelet which is caused due to my hand's moment is all that can be heard in this quiet hallway. I take a look at Yn's room which is still shut closed, no sound or moment from her place, should I check up on her? I contemplate with myself before doing so, I went near her door to call for her but heard the shower running sound. Well she's taking a shower, so I decided not to disturb her but to focus on zico, yes I remember the promise I made to zico that I should have a talk with him.

I claimed the stairs to reach his room and stand in front of his door to knock on it but before I could knock, the door abruptly opened by zico whose eyes are blood shot and puffy. Was he crying this whole time? What has gotten into him? He's breaking my heart I can't stand seeing him in this state. As soon as we got into eye contact he hugged me tight and sobbed in the crook of my neck. His tears are dumping my thin tshirt, he's so vulnerable right now. I didn't let go of him but have him in my firm hold.

"What happened zico? Why are you crying baby?" My right hand goes to the back of his head to cup it with my palm and my other stays still at his lower back giving him some soft caresses there. He didn't say anything but shakes his head in a small moment from the side of my neck. "Okay..okayy.. I'm not asking anything now, you stay calm" I caressed the back of his head which is still partly resting on my shoulder.

It has been some minutes now and he's still sobbing but the force of his sob has been reduced unlike earlier. We're still in the same position as before, I'm afraid to move a muscle because I don't want this hug to break, fearing that he'd break the hug, even though my muscles are almost getting numb I can't let him know, "are you okay my boy?..hmm?" I asked him but didn't get an answer so I just hmm!? Again to check whether he's alright. He slowly steps back by breaking the warm hug, he is looking everywhere but my eyes. I hold his both the arms and make him look at me "zico you know I'm there for you, and that you can tell me anything you want, you can share stuffs if you're not alright, I'm there to listen to you but please my little boy don't keep this within yourself" my eyesight is blurring due to the moist, I'm already tearing up. He noticed how sincere I am and my eyes are, "yes uncle kook I'm going to talk about this anyways.. I just didn't get the perfect time to talk with you" he said with is merely audible voice.