Chapter 1

~Warning: This story contains self-harm, swearing, and boyxboy material. If any of these things bother you please don't read.~

Louis mind was racing as he looked over the stunning boy standing in front of him. His dark mop of curls fell over one of his black lined green eyes. There where bits of metal scattered around his face, two under his lip, one on his top lip, and his left eyebrow. From what Louis could see tattoos covered his arms and snaked their way up an our of the collar of his black Asking Alexavdria shirt. His black jeans were dripping with chains matching the leather jacket he was wearing.

"Yeah can we please have three coffees, two sugar no milk," Harry spoke for the first time but Lou was to mesmerised by the by of metal he could see on his tongue when he spoke.

"Hey you alright mate?" A girl, who Louis hasn't even noticed was standing there till then, asked waving her hand in his face.

She looked much like Harry, she had long electric blue hair that flowed down her back in thick curls. Her green eyes were outlined in blue and she also had bits of metal here and there in her face, two on the bottom of her bright red lips and two on the top, her nose, her eyebrow, and one on the bridge of her nose. From what Louis could tell she also had her tongue pierced along with thick gauges in here ears and a belly ring Peaking out of the bottom of her cropped Hollywood Undead shirt. She wore skinny jeans covered in spikes just like the leather jacket wrapped around her small shoulders. She looked short for her age, around 5' 4". Her arms were covered in tattoos that, much like Harry's, ran up her neck. He could see a few covering her sides under her shirt.

Lou snapped out of his trance,

"oh! Sorry about that. That'll be 6.45" he said taking the money from Harry's hand and returning the change before walking to the counter behind him and making the coffees.

"I'm Tatum, this is my twin brother Harry." The blue haired girl spoke happily.

"I'm Louis." He responded returning the sweet smile she offered him.

"What brings you around here?" He asked curiously, slidding the two coffees across the counter to the waiting pair.

"Tatum had a photoshoot, she's a model, and now we have to wait for her boyfriend to come pick us up." Harry spoke with his deep voice that Louis fond incredibly sexy.

"Speaking of him there he is, Zayn!" Tatum yelled waving to a tanned boy sporting a black quiff and black muscle shirt.

He's dark brown eyes were lined in black an he had his eyebrow pierced along with snakebites and guages. He walked up to Tatum and placed a kiss upon her lips making Harry pretend to gag. Zayn chuckled at Harry's childish Behaviour while Tatum smacked him lightly on the arm.

"Well we better get going, see you around?" Harry directed towards Louis.

"Yeah, see ya Harry." He said as he backed up towards the door leading to the kitchen. The door closed and he whipped around with wide eyes,

"What's wrong?" Liam asked examining his shocked friend.

"That was Harry Styles" Louis breathed out jumping up on the counter and burning his head on his hands.

"Are you serious? That's weird." Niall spoke completely shocked about the fact Harry of all people would show up at their cafè.

"Let's just get back to work." Louis hopped off the counter and walking towards the dough on the counter, he just wanted to get his mind off the curly haired lad.

~~~~~

The next week Harry showed up to the cafè almost everyday, sometimes with Zayn or Tatum sometimes alone. He seems to be taking a great liking to the feathered haired boy who serves him almost everytime.

It was Friday and Louis was sitting alone on a swing at the park. He felt weird, he felt bare. His mother had come into the shop the day eirlier and found out about everything, that was fun.

*flashback*

Louis had just finished getting a coustemer her tea when his mother walked in,

"Louis have yo-" she faded off "what are you wearing?" She asked taking in the clothing and makeup on her son.

Louis stood starring at his mum with wide eyes and his jaw dropped. He knew he would get caught at some point but he didn't think it would be this soon.

"Come with me." She spoke with angry voice,

"But mum, I have to work-"

"Louis William Tomlinson you will come with me right now!" She snapped.

Louis sighed and grabbed his jacket from the floor in the corner and followed his mother out to her car with his head down. The worst thing was Harry saw the whole incident from his seat in the corner in the cafè. Amazing isnt it?

*end of flashback*

His mum had taken him home and went through everything taking all his black clothes and eye makeup. His body ached from the new bruises and cuts covering his body from the beating she had given him. He had skipped work today, he didn't want to worry the guys with the way he could barely walk. He was pretty sure he had broken his leg when his mother pushed him down the stairs. He knew he needed to see a doctor but he had no way of getting to one, his mother didn't care and he was in no shape to drive. He had tried to drag himself to the hospital trying his best to ignore the throbbing pain in his right leg. He got about a fourth of the way before giving up and settling on staying at the park.

He yanked up his pant leg on his sweats and winced when he saw what had happened. There was a dark bruise covering a majority of the front of his leg and it was swollen quite a bit, obviously it had gotten worse from his forcing his way to the park.

"Oh my god what happened?" He heard a worried voice gasp. His head snapped up in the directions of the sound and was face to face with Harry.

"I just fell down the stairs last night, I'm such a clutz." He shrugged it off.

"I think you need a hospital there mate." Harry said.

'Really? I didn't even think of that, I though the bruise was completely normal.' Lou was tempted to say but stopped himself. "I have no way of getting there." He said instead.

"I could drive you." Harry offered.

"No, Harry you don't need to its alright really" Lou tried to deny.

"No I'm driving you, you really need to get that checked out. Come on."

"I can't really walk." Louis said embarrassed, glancing down at the grass beneath his feet.

"No problem." Harry stated. Louis felt strong arms behind his back and under his knees then he was lifted off the seat. He let out a not exactly manly squeal, that he would deny at all costs later, and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck. Harry chuckled as he walked back the the car. He gently set Louis down but kept his arm around his waste for support before opening his door and helping him in then running around to his side. About ten minutes later they arrived at the hospital and Harry picked Louis up again, carrying him inside.

~~~~~

Harry pulled up at the end of Louis' block and parked his car.

"Thanks for the ride." Lou said offering Harry a smile, which he gladly returned.

"It'a fine really."

"Well, I guess I'll be seeing you around?" Louis asked heaitantly.

"Of course." Harry smiled. Lou opened the door and struggled to get his giant cast he was sporting out the door before gathering his new crutches.

"Bye Harry." He said before closing the door and making his way towards his house. It took twenty minutes but he finally got up the stairs to his room and changed into some basket ball short before sliding into bed and drifting off to sleep.

*and chapter one is done! Yay. :) how are y'all liking it? Feedback please? *insert sweet smile here* sorry for any mistakes. :O oh, and happy late singles depression day! Er... I mean... Valentines day.!! :D

Comment.

Vote.

Dance to Gangnam Style with a pineapple.

~SarahxX